Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Theraputic Cannabis Dominatrix pflover's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

windowsXP is your operating system. I am going to assume that you use internet explorer as your brouser. i'm using firefox and that could potentially be the difference.
    Regestered PDX area TC-caregiver for 2, housewife.

Mugen: [after finding a bag of coins in the river] We hit the pot, Jack!
    Fuu: That's jackpot!
    Mugen: All I know is we're filthy bitch!
    Fuu: Filthy rich!
    Jin: I hope your doing that on purpose.

PRESERVE NEURAL PLASTICITY!!!

Anit harm none...

diamond

im using xp with opera browser.it works.at least mine did.lol

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

Hmmm ok, well I'll relate my recent experience(s) with the chat...and I'm just posting this just for feedback purposes. I have been having the same probs as jaydawg and prob many others. I'll go to chat, get the blue screen, close out that window, but it will say that I'm in chat still. (Even though I never got there in the first place) I just tried logging in 4 times before I posted this and I did get in once. I tried all the "tricks" that folks have posted, but so far nothing has worked. I don't know if this made the difference or not when I did get into the chat area, but instead of hitting the spacebar or the shift key b4 I get to the blue screen, I waited until the blue screen had loaded and then hit the spacebar.....and went right into chat with no problem. I tried it again, but unfortunately it didn't work. So, I don't know if it was just a fluke and I got in...or if hitting the spacebar after the room loaded really did help. I also have xp for an os and IE for a browser...so who knows? LOL...I just keep plugging away and I'll get in again....lol. Also, thanks for the updates....they are greatly appreciated.
    Peace and One Love,
    Free
    Live the Life you Love....and Love the Life you Live

Where Mercy is shown, Mercy is given

To whom Much is given, Much is required

A Freudian slip is when you say one thing, but mean your mother

Thumbs Up/Down

Unhappy Still having problems getting in

Hey TY family,
    I've been trying for the last few days to get into chat and I'm still just getting the 'blue screen of death' lol That's my nickname for it...I don't know what's going on or why I'm having these problems, but if for some reason I get the blue screen and I'm actually in the room...I'm not being rude or anything, it's only because all I can see is the blue screen. So I just wanted to let anyone who might see me come into the room....I'm not really there and can't see any posts...I'm not ignoring you. I'm just going to keep trying because since I am having some puter issues lately, it may be that is what's happening too. I really wanna get into the chat so that I can get to know folks a little better than just from our posts. If anyone has any ideas, plz feel free to pm me or let me know in a post. I'm open to anything and everything, so any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance and hope to see you all in chat eventually!
    Peace and One Love,
    Free
    Live the Life you Love....and Love the Life you Live

Where Mercy is shown, Mercy is given

To whom Much is given, Much is required

A Freudian slip is when you say one thing, but mean your mother

Thumbs Up/Down

Everyone is having problems...I can't even get to the bluescreen. Admin is working on a solution...but it may take a bit of time. Hang in there...Be Well...Hugs Uni
    Remember...Live each day as a new adventure, and always smile, it keeps them wondering what your thinking about... Hugs Uni

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 537/2
    Given: 344/1

I am currently waiting for the hosting company to upgrade their servers, and then will take it from there. Sorry for the wait.

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down

awesome!

i cant wait when i first joined chat kind of went ka pute .

i definitly look forward to it being back up! i got so many questions but dont want to be a heavy poster so i have been reserving my thoughts for the right time. but now i can just ask some fellow friends here

cant wait to crack ya'll up TY! I am a big joker who just likes to have fun when im on! see ya'll there

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs up cant wait to crack ya'll up TY! I am a big joker who just likes to have fun when im o

Lately,we have had the pleasure of Marco joining us too.The chat room community seems to be growing,,,,,we have lots of fun ,,,,,early mornings ,,,bout 5;30 A.M.untill whenever,everyone is most certainly welcome,most times is 10 peeps or so in there,,,,ALL WELCOME,,,just leave attitudes outside the door,lol,lots of information ,,,and bashing,,,yes our ben dover government seems to take quite a beating in there at times too,I contribute the most on gov. bashing,I am ANTI-GOVERNMENT,untill we get a leader who cares,I will continue,,,,,with or without thier support,,,,,,BAAAAAAAAAAAAA,pipes

Thumbs Up/Down

you bet Gary. chat is one of the things I like best about ty. Wish more would join us but as you say leave the attitude and egos outside good vibes good info and good friends is what we want can't wait to see you in there again but as it is your busy time..... have fun

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs up I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!

hahahahahaha,biggest snow event at the start,cuts the men from the boys,,,ladies from the gurl's,6' (feet)=One Snow Event.Yes,morning chat was missed,its like theraphy ,and the best available with the peers,we do seem to turn out the good times and let em roll.Thanx for the chatroom where we follow all the rules ,and play nice together,NOW ,,,,about them sheep!!!!!!!We have a Sista now making thread??yarn?? outa Marihuana hemp!!!!!Many ,Many topics are discussed,,,the candy topics and Cookies draw my attention the most ,,,but truly its the true camadarie in there that counts,and we even sometimes ,when he's not too busy hobknobbing with International peeps spreading the good word,,,NO NOT that word!!!,,,the good word of MEDICAL MARIHUANA,or after reading through this wonderfull magazine Treating Yourself,sometimes,,,YES sometimes even our own Marco Renda will show up and keep the convo lively!!!!!Always a pleasure when Marco has the time to show up.Always a pleasure in chat room ,all the best MERRY CHRISTMAS,pipes
    pipes is the name i used before i got up,,,,,,,,now I am STANDING

Thumbs Up/Down

Default y`all are missed!!!!!

i find myself missing my ty friends very much since i started working back in the first part of july.
    i rarely had the time to join the morning chats which i ha come acustom to every morning.

I SURE DO MISS Y`ALL

HAVE A MERRY christMAS

PEACE

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs up Merry Christmas

To all that read this,MERRY CHRISTMAS

Thumbs Up/Down

Same to you !!

I never make it to the chat with the time change
    might as well just stay up later to catch it as 530 is 230 for me

and thanks for your comments again on my intro page Gary !
    I say it here as to not look like I am pumping my own thread over there
    its just to add info when I do ...do it there
    I hope you understand

cheers my friend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1rYmzQ8C9Q
    hello everyone...my name is john shavluk

and I am a cannabisolic......

belief is the most powerful force in human existence -shavluk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPr9A-t6Spg

Http://pottalk.ning.com

http://juror.ca

http://shavluk.com/

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs up you betcha!!!

Shavy,All the best to ya man ,I see change comin here,we are even supporting ya now,lol, lets keep the family atmosphere happening,,,we gotta beat em and stand together,,,I wish you nuthing but the very best Brother,drink more before bed,guranteed u will be up at the 6;30 a.m.Ont.time ,lol,whatever dat is ,3 a.m. yer time??,,and get the hell in there,chatroom fer some great disscusions,and of course you know we all follow the rules like adults,and play nice ,self contained so to speak,all in all, in chat room is a blast,, no drama ,,,just heart felt comaraderie,our own ''Big Brother'' Marco comes in once in a while to make sure we are playin nice ,,,and of course take a couple 'o pot shots at the 'ol goat,BAAAAAAAAhahaha,,,, we do have fun!!!!!! I trying to keep the chat room open Christmas day so anyone can come in and play!!!,Snowberry an me been in there all a.m. ,and its been great to visit with everybody,share a toke,a joke,a drink,a great feeling,Thanx Marco!! Merry Christmas to all who read this Peace to all,have a toke ,think of the great times,and the better times to come,and also know you ain't alone,,,,we are all here at Treating Yourself ,in one way or another,we are Family,get up every body and Stand,Peace,pipes

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 2/0

Well said Gary...yepperz the chat room is my sancturary....my "prozac" in the morning per-se...alot of good folks come through the doors every morning...and i have met some of the best "real" people...and every body checks their drama at the door...no time for the petty...we prefer enjoying each others company...feel free to drop in and get to know the regulars...we don't bite...and the ones that do ...have had their shots ...and it 'tis the season....so Merry Christmas to all and hope the best for you and your families...and yes it's Merry Christmas...I don't subscribe to political correctness...holidayz is a cremey cheese sauce peace
    "Prohibition...goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes...a prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded."

Abraham Lincoln
    Dec. 1840

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs up after the holidaze

Chat room is in full swing,we got new old members coming in to see what all the fuss is about!!!! Welcome ,,,a big HEARTY WELCOME,come join the antics of the morning crew as they chew,smoke,vape,share coffee,tea,herbal tea,just what ever tickles yer fancy,,,,its Ontario canada time 5 A.M. forward ,,,depending on who gets in da roon first,we really Rock,have a laff,NO ,many Many Laffs!!!!!! ,I'm the table dancer with the lampshade,who thinks life is way too serious to bring it into the room ,so i leave my attitude,and seriousness at the door,we do have fun,,,,,its 9;50 ,been there since 5;30,I gotta get a life,lol,hahahahahahave a great day all!!!!!!! ,pipes

420grower

I must admit,I will be joining in,hell I am up anyway,great bunch up early,start with a new additude,peace

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

It's been great chatting with you good people
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

420grower

I also want to extend the offer,join us in the a.m.,if your up so are alot of us,trully great vibes to start your day with,lots of laughs

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0

i won't be able to attend the shop doesn't open till 10 am shame i say
    i still say no on the feminized beans.

Zygote

Thumbs Up/Down

Hello I cannot get the emoticons or the text changing settings to show up in chat. Dont mean to be difficult hope this is helpfull.

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs up keep tryin

just keep tryin ,you will figure it out,,,,,,

Zygote

Thumbs Up/Down

Sorry about passing out in chat. I ate some icecream and it just made me pass out completely for what seems like over an hour. I am sorry for anyone i was talking to that thinks I was ignoreing them, was not my intent. Just have to remind myself not to eat icecream now.

Thumbs Up/Down

Chat eh?
    Man, took me months to notice that...
    Im keen to chat anytime with any Ty members.
    Looking forward to that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12