Thread: My State Went Legal

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 884/0
    Given: 475/1

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default My State Went Legal

Woo!

My State went legal for recreational users 21+

This means my medical use is now legally irrelevant, as is my religious excuse for the most part (I'm a Kantheist Priest, in short it means I use cannabis and it's covered by religious freedom laws in the United States).

I'm still not used to the fact that I can smoke out in the open now, it's an ingrained habit to be discreet. I may buy some papers for when I'm out walking.

The one bump in the road is that cultivation will require a permit, and the cannabis board does not exist yet so there are no permits. As such I won't have an outdoor garden this year, but maybe next summer.

This is great, though, as I'll soon be able to grow a crop outside and focus my tents on breeding I usually have to build up a stockpile before I do a bean run, and with a few outdoor trees I'll be able to breed year-round.

Also, while I'm here, does anyone remember which issue Skunkmad reviewed my Cindy Jack in? The hard drive that had my collection and the .pdf of the smoke report died and so I no longer have it on my PC.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 8/0

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Congratulations Shadimar!

Too bad i ain't read the Skunkmad magazine, or any similar publications to be perfectly honest. At times i keep thinking we should start engrave hieroglyphs, to make sure those testimonies survive at least for as long as generations of bigot prohibitionism...

Good day, have fun!!
    http://www.jango.com/profiles/44436821

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 884/0
    Given: 475/1

Thanks, it's nice to catch up to Canada a bit

The same guy who pushed for and signed the cannabis bill, ten years ago signed a med bill but said cannabis was "too dangerous" for recreational use. So we're making progress.

There's a push to legalize at the Federal level, as well. Federal laws are complicating the canna business world, and there's enough money there now that politicians care.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 8/0

Hi again,

>> ..."too dangerous" for recreational use...

And yet there's no rational motive to keep CBD out of the hands of responsible adults not specially seeking a buzz anyway...

The UN/WHO joint declaration supporting this dates back to mid December 2017!

Plus ça change plus c'est pareil.
    http://www.jango.com/profiles/44436821