Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,036/0
    Given: 1,031/0

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default What TY has meant to me.

It's been awhile.
    When TY went down I was lost. Samhigh and Skunkmad got me hooked up again and Mark kept me with genetics that I had never expected to grow.
    All seemed good. As luck would have it health issues crept in and I was left with diminished blood supply to my brain, the result was a serious loss of memory. I actually couldn't remember how to grow, (if I every really knew, I can't remember) . Since that time things have not improved much. Recently I've gone back to bagseed because it didn't make any sense wasting good genetics on a dying cause. Each and every grow seems to get worse. My last crop was 15 plants and my total yield was...I can't tell you, it's embarrassing. Recently a relative convinced me to order my meds online, so this month we did. I was actually impressed, great price, excellent quality (OG Kush) what could be better?
    What could be better is growing my own meds!

N
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    I return to the earth and I am embraced.I am Cannabis
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

What kind of plants are you looking to grow?
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadimar View Post
    What kind of plants are you looking to grow?
    Not sure, I'll have to go through what I have. There is a "final kick at the cat" crop in with about four or five weeks to go. They seem to be lacking something mobile but still working it out. I tried MediOne nutrients for a couple of runs because it's a one part system so I figured that would make it easier for me but things didn't improve. Water is good, Ph is good...
    Last edited by Shadimar; 03-14-2019 at 09:17 AM. Reason: immobile -> mobile
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

I had a recent string of poor harvests due to lacking lime. Can't hurt to give that a shot. A top dress will show results in a few days if that's your trouble.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down

I'll have to give it a try. lower fans are showing what looks like nitrogen def, eventually dropping off, and uppers look reasonably health, nice color. Buds seem to be healthy and growing. I keep searching my memory but no one's home.
    All off my last few crops have had one thing in common...poor root developement
    N

In my last post I said immobile, I meant mobil.
    Last edited by nohibition; 03-14-2019 at 12:42 AM.
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

Can you check the pH of your medium?

I have a soil pH meter that doesn't work, so I don't suggest those, but some 12 years ago I was having issues and bought a lawn pH testing kit which told me I was far too acidic. The tops looked fine, but the lowers were yellow and dying off as if the plant was trading off old growth for new and had a limited leaf budget. Once I got the pH sorted, gardening was stupid-easy again.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Thumbs Up/Down

I did a slurry last time I fed them, Soil Ph is 6.5ish, I've messed about with that as well with no noticeable improvement. Using same soil. I went back to my old three part nutes this time and that seemed to help little.
    It is definately a mobile nutrient which is migrating to the upper part of plants and leaving lower fans deficient.
    N
    Nohibition