Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/0
    Given: 2/0

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs up Herbies Seedbank UK

It's been a long while since I had needed to order genetics.
    Found myself needing something proven for outdoors this year.
    I chose Herbies seed bank from a personal recommendation and the promo they were running.

I was specifically looking for a particular breeder that their wares have been tested here locally and are proven.

I went with Barney's Farm feminized Pineapple Chunk for its finish maturity date and overall plant structure / hardiness.
    In addition several other selections were made of Barneys other strains like;

8 Ball Kush
    Critical Kush
    Bad Azz Kush
    Gorilla Zkittlez
    cookies kush
    and their promos that will need to be tested and experimented with soon;

Herbies Bulk Gorilla Glue
    Herbies Bulk Girl Scout Cookies
    Herbies Bulk Afgan Kush

The process was slowed down a bit due to their payment options.
    Being stateside I had to secure bitcoin to place my order and that process took a month to get the bitcoin!
    (If I had read their warning on Herbies website I would have seen not to buy the bitcoins the way I had )
    Live and learn

The beans were nice, dark and plump. They were sent via their super stealth packing and shipping method. Shipping was only a few days (6) from the UK

I recently soaked them in paper towels. after 24 hours it appears all but 1 has split and has an emerging tails.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

If the Pineapple Chunk is C99 X Deep Chunk then I can recommend it (albeit I've only done indoors, and I don't recall having many plants).

My Feynman is (Genius X DC) * (Pacific G13 x DC) and it's right up there in my top beans.

That's unfortunate about the bitcoin. I bought one when they were worth $800 and it took an extended time as well. I wish I'd held and sold when they were worth 20k, but what can ya do, eh? You can buy and sell quickly through an exchange, but currently that involves sending photocopies of your ID off to Europe before you can trade which is why I went the slow way through a bank.

I should add, too, that for the rest of BitCoin's existence, every transaction includes a record of my coin that ultimately traces back to me, whoever I bought mine from, whoever I sold it to, and so on down the line. So if the goal is to be anonymous, it's not really the best system.

Granted, I've paid via card before so.. Cash or Money Order is still the best stealth method I know of, but that is becoming increasingly unnecessary as laws progress.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/0
    Given: 2/0

Description; Barneys Farm Pineapple Chunk: Born a champion and a hit among indoor growers thanks to its mould and disease resistant qualities, this Indica dominant cross of Barney's Sweet Pineapple and Cheese/Skunk #1 is high in both THC and CBD. It is no surprise that the first place for Best Indica in the 2009 High Times Cannabis Cup is delightful to grow. Pineapple Chunk seeds flowering time is 55 to 60 days and it is an incredibly vigorous and healthy plant. Its flavor is difficult to describe, it has earthy aromas mixed with a sweet aftertaste of pineapple and thanks to its medical properties, it provides a nice couch-lock effect, great for unwinding after a busy day. It calls for this to mature in September however to allow it's full potential it needs up to the 2nd week of October outdoors

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

Ok, their pineapple is probably a Skunk so it looks like I was completely wrong

I should have know, as I vaguely recall looking it up before because I also thought it was Cindy x Deep Chunk then, too.
    Last edited by Shadimar; 03-11-2019 at 04:30 PM.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 539/2
    Given: 348/1

Quote Originally Posted by Shadimar View Post
    My Feynman is (Genius X DC) * (Pacific G13 x DC) and it's right up there in my top beans.
    I was some good smoke for sure, very hardy plant as well!

LT