Thread: new program

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 213/0
    Given: 88/1

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default new program

so whats the general consensus on this new program...is it going to be changed again after they "work on it"? we will keep of grandfathered status and gardens etc?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,036/0
    Given: 1,031/0

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by T&G View Post
    so whats the general consensus on this new program...is it going to be changed again after they "work on it"? we will keep of grandfathered status and gardens etc?
    We will get grandfathered based on the the most recent release. Philpott has stated publicly that they don't plan to challenge the courts ruling. I think new patients and those of us who want to make changes should wait to see whats coming in the spring. As Airedog mentioned it would be nice if they clarified what they consider a plant.

Peace
    N
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    I return to the earth and I am embraced.I am Cannabis
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

I like the grandfathered deal but just because you want to make a change shouldn't end that .... we don't need renewals and docs to sign every year which is nice so they do say more changes in spring nohib?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 266/0
    Given: 68/1

They're saying ACMPR is a temporary measure that keeps the gov't compliant with the court's ruling. JT & Co want to roll out their squeaky new MJ legalization legislation in 2017. Stephen Harper's 'Safe Streets©' has morphed into a sunny daze "'keep it away from The Children and profits out of the hands of organized crime©'; n'est pas? Kinda reminiscent of The Who, playing Won't Get Fooled Again, "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss".

Whether or not home growers take it in the shorts remains to be seen; gov't may also ask the court if their new regs address the whole 'reasonable access' question and if so, ask that injunction be lifted (imagine that, a politician backtracking ).Tousaw and Conroy haven't said much, and they're the experts on our end of things. Hope for the best, while preparing for the worst.

Now that we're allowed some concentrates; i wonder if kif = cannabis, on a gram for gram basis? In the meantime, HC seems to be taking the tack that questions not directly addressed by ACMPR will be resolved by the courts.

Thumbs Up/Down

I think Tousaw and Conroy will fight to make sure that there are are no steps backwards regarding the ruling. They have a lot invested themselves considering our donations don't remotely meet their costs, much of the battle was fought on their dime. As for the posted rules I get lost when the reading gets into "the party of the third part." "here in after" sort of stuff. I've been struggling with comprehension the last few years so I leave it up to others to sort it out. No matter what legislation comes down the bad guys will still thrive, teens will still find if they want to, leo will still be as busy as always. Hopefully us "law abiding citizens" won't hassled any more. Only time will tell.

Peace
    N
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

so its basicly the same as it was before harpo fuked it up atm then.... I was wondering how they would see edibles in the edibles = cannabis

Thumbs Up/Down

I wonder if there are any DG's taking on ppl.... I know a Cpl ppl looking ....I liked the free monthly's ....was a fun time to be alive LOL

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 65/0
    Given: 136/1

Fuk the government and any of their silly programs.
    Help me stop DSS delicate soul syndrome. We need volunteers to hug and hold all the delicate souls until we can heal them. Help us today! You can make a difference in someone's life. Tell them the truth.

Thumbs Up/Down

agreed but unfortunately it is the only option available to be legal which is important for some folk

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 266/0
    Given: 68/1

Here's John Conroy's thoughts on the matter;

http://johnconroy.com/pdf/ACMPR-Aug-27-2016.pdf

Thumbs Up/Down

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Given Conroys recommendation I may reapply and up my numbers at the same time. I'm wondering if they've posted the pdf forms yet. I'll look tomorrow when my brain is awake.

N
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Here it is

http://healthycanadians.gc.ca/alt/pd...iption-eng.pdf

It provides you with a place to make changes but no place for a doctor to say you need to increase your prescription.

You have to submit a new medical doc every year.

You can complete it before printing it and then sign it afterwards

N
    Last edited by nohibition; 09-03-2016 at 08:33 PM.
    Nohibition