Thread: stage 4 cancer

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 179/1
    Given: 151/0

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default stage 4 cancer

i really didnt want to bring this up the reason i havent been posting much is because i have days to live i lied i havnt been underground keeping low i felt bad sayingthat the reason i have cancer stage 4 days to live i hurt so much and it sucks i have my wife writeing this and just wanted yall to know i love yall very much its because of this site i learned to grow i havnt grown anything because of my health sence january my last harvest 1 pound boy have i been going threw that quick i had my wife study up on rick sympson oil not sure what to do about make it wish i knew studied everything im eating alot of schrooms just to keep a level mind growing them myself well with the help with the wife im TREATING MYSELF the best i can do boy theere sure is alot of people i would like to return favors too anyone wanting to say goodby addy is 12474 county rd r clarendon texas 79226 keep r green peace and happy harvesting .jam over and out
    Life is too valuable, easy does it..

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 537/2
    Given: 344/1

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Love you brother, don't give up

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 102/0
    Given: 224/0

Love you brother jam..unfortunately I can't write or I would send you off letter .. But if you ever wanna talk feel free to pm me .. I'm always around .. I'm not the best at carrying on a convo but I can give it a heck of a shot..

Peace brother
    Its a known fact if you vaporize a mite his soul becomes yours ...

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 538/2
    Given: 315/0

So sorry to hear that, man. I'm glad you let us know, though. You and your efforts have always been an inspiration here, and I'd have never have guessed you were so ill from the upbeat posts you've made. Kudos on hiding your pain so well.
    I do not fail -- I succeed at finding out what does not work.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,036/0
    Given: 1,031/0

I'm at a loss Jam man, Just dig deep and keep the fight going. Been through this with Mamma, Stage 4, 3 years ago + and she's still kickin'. It can be beat bro.

Peace
    N
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    I return to the earth and I am embraced.I am Cannabis
    Nohibition