Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kush Berry plus

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 658/0
    Given: 667/1

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Ive done that before opsie!.. Its no biggie just grow them and have fun with them....
    Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,036/0
    Given: 1,031/0

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Hey CE
    I'm pretty sure I know which two strains where already cracked, and they went into soil this a.m. the remaining five are holding out.

N
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    I return to the earth and I am embraced.I am Cannabis
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2547.JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	247.9 KB 
ID:	60629 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2548.JPG 
Views:	44 
Size:	237.8 KB 
ID:	60630 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2549.JPG 
Views:	8 
Size:	241.9 KB 
ID:	60631 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2550.JPG 
Views:	7 
Size:	239.9 KB 
ID:	60632 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2553.JPG 
Views:	12 
Size:	237.5 KB 
ID:	60633 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2540.JPG 
Size:	244.6 KB 
ID:	60634 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2541.JPG 
Views:	9 
Size:	237.4 KB 
ID:	60635 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2551.JPG 
Size:	241.3 KB 
ID:	60636 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2542.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	240.7 KB 
ID:	60637
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 538/2
    Given: 315/0

Wow, man, when things go good for you they go *really* good! Check out all the *crystals*!!!
    I do not fail -- I succeed at finding out what does not work.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 825/0
    Given: 904/1

looking good nohib, got to love the sparkle.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 884/0
    Given: 479/1

Twinkle, twinkle. Little trich.

How I wonder what you're like.

In a bong or in a spliff.

You need some Cheez Puffs to go with.

Twinkle, twinkle. Little trich.

I'll harvest you when you are ripe.

♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by samhigh View Post
    looking good nohib, got to love the sparkle.
    Thanx Sam. Dina Fems are growing like weeds. I'm concerned about how hard it is to post pics at uk but when I figure it out I'll post some.

Peace bro
    N
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

How's it going Shad? Is you're garden full?
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

My smaller veg tent is getting there, flower is empty right now though.

I had to restart my garden and it's been a bit slow getting going.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 271/0
    Given: 68/1

Very nice N!

Thumbs Up/Down

Thanx guys.
    Hey Shad, I hate when that happens, last year was a disaster for me.
    Hey Dawg what're you putting out this year?
    N
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

FFFuuuugggg. Whole crop seeded and I'm pretty sure who the culprit is/was. On the rack now
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 271/0
    Given: 68/1

Ever since i started a late indoor grow, to help a friend whose grow got mites late in flower, i've had nothing but bad luck. Low yield on indoor (although it looks potent); seriously ill dog (heavy toll on grow budget); blown HDMI board on an a/v surround receiver (year class design flaw); AND, to cap it off, 1/22 seeds developed into a seedling. I've started another strain, but they're also being problematic. Starting to think that something may have changed with paper towels i use.

As it currently stands, there will be Chemo Iranian; Turkish Delight and Oh!Zone; i've got G13*HP cuts, but friends have tried unsuccessfully to finish it outdoors in this climactic zone. That's my big worry, huge October plants with dense colas that don't dry out after autumn rains or heavy morning dew.

Keeping my fingers crossed that we all have better luck this summer.

Thumbs Up/Down

I hope things get turned around for you Dawg, you certainly don't deserve this. I started having probs when I started helping other people out. Maybe it's time to regroup. I've got my PAK and Critical and CE crosses all standing so I hope things remain positive. I just chopped and I have to give 1/2 of it away.

Peace brother

N
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 825/0
    Given: 904/1

keep your chin up guys, life is cycles sometimes everything goes good sometimes it seems everything is going bad. keep on keeping on guys good karma coming your way.

Thumbs Up/Down

Ah, good old '70s weed, eh? Pity I don't have a vinyl copy of Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon" around for picking out the seeds with -- it would bring back so many memories! *LOL*

Sorry to hear you got pollinated, though. Things were going so very well right until the last few days, eh? That last round of pics had looked *awesome*!

Was it a late flowering hermi? You seemed to have done a good job of catching the males, which is why I'm wondering.

Don't be *too* generous with your gift to me, buddy -- make sure you take care of your *own* needs first! I'm picking up a couple of grams of BHO this month, so I wouldn't be going without even without your generosity. I appreciate your help, but I'm more concerned that you take care of yourself and the wife than me -- you're the one who did all the work. It isn't like I even *paid* for the beans -- they were donated to me.

Thumbs Up/Down

I might have a job opening for you, Groo.

you sound like *just* the highly experienced individual I need for harvesting beans from my last seed run
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Thumbs Up/Down

Pretty much anyone over 50 has that experience and skillset, though some of them might prefer to pick seeds from a "Led Zeppelin" album cover.
    Last edited by groo; 05-23-2016 at 11:07 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down

Appreciate it groo, I'll wait and see. The tops and terminal buds where awesome but others although large were a airy. None the less the crop was far from a failure and the Warlock was impressive. There was a late male Warlock but that wasn't the cause. I was also very generous with the trim because I want to do some coconut oil. The ProV testers where a bit of a disappointment but I usually try to use strains that are similar in needs and Tims girls where in and there where 5 males out of 13 beans. Another week would have been nice, 10 days awesome.
    I have all the posts (8) in for the green house and the bottom four feet is framed so i will be able to do the wood siding. The material for the roof structure and poly will have to wait till payday. I've learned a lot about green houses from pros and I can put my plants in there any time as long as they are hardened off and well established they should do well. Looking at a week of rain anyways.

It just pissed me off because what happened was I left a window in my flower room open for two and a half days...oops.

As for poppers, it's been many years since I had to explain to my Mother how I burned a hole in my new shirt. lol

Be well all
    N
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

I'm beginning to think the culprit may have been that late male Warlock. In trimming I didn't see any evidence of pollen sacs on any of the plants (or should I have). If that's the case I ended up with Warlock x Warlock and Warlock x Kush Berry. The plants where grouped together and the Warlock have way more seeds than the KB. I don't know, this is something new to me. Because I grow from regular seed and frequently use baggers I'm pretty cautious and inspect my plants closely (usually). The seeds are a nice, dark mottled color but easy to crush, do I wait awhile for them to harden up? I'd like to try them at some point.
    There were 3 Warlock Fems and 4 KB. I chopped the ProV early and there where no seeds. I hate the thought of having to scrub the room down aarrggghhh.
    I was very generous with the trim for coconut oil and butter. Today I finished the water cure so it goes on the dehydrator and then into crock pot. It's come down to medibles for me as I'm fighting chest infections regularly this last couple of years.
    As usual with me yield was low, I've never hit any really decent numbers yet so...green house. If that does well...no point in counting my chicks yet.

N
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

If they're dark and mottled, but still soft, then it just means the seeds need to dry a bit and then they'll firm up.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Thumbs Up/Down

Shit!
    Thanks Shad, that is the benefit of admitting ones ignorance. I would have kept busting what may be good beans. I asked, I learned I am more smarter den before eh. Appreciate the info bro.

Peace
    N
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

Glad to be of service

When I do a bean run I always end up crushing a few while digging around in the flowers to check ripeness, despite them being more mature than plenty of albinos that pop.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12