Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kush Berry plus

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,036/0
    Given: 1,031/0

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default Kush Berry plus

This is actually a multi strain grow but the kush berry was planned, There are three unknown Prov Testers and Five Warlock From Groo. Originally I said I would only do Fems for groo I decided to give the Warlock regs a go anyway. Can't upload pics..I'll PM LT

N
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    I return to the earth and I am embraced.I am Cannabis
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Warlock on right side KB on left side ProV in the middle

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2479.JPG 
Views:	24 
Size:	239.6 KB 
ID:	60596

My usual basics grow

N
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 825/0
    Given: 904/1

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

looking good brother nohib

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 538/2
    Given: 315/0

They're all looking like pure Indica with those big broad leaves. Here's hoping for ladies across the board!

Quote Originally Posted by nohibition View Post
    Warlock on right side KB on left side ProV in the middle

Name:	DSCN2479.JPG 
Views:	24 
Size:	239.6 KB 
ID:	60596

My usual basics grow

N
    I do not fail -- I succeed at finding out what does not work.

Thumbs Up/Down

Yea The warlock look good and the KB but I dunno about the ProV mystery beans they look sat dom and I culled a male as well, so down to 11.

N
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 658/0
    Given: 667/1

Im not sure if I got the same mystery seeds as you from pro v but I was told there a 60/40 sativa dom strain. That's all the info I got on it. That's why I haven't started mine yet as I like to know what im growing..Ill be watching yours..
    Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Eagle View Post
    Im not sure if I got the same mystery seeds as you from pro v but I was told there a 60/40 sativa dom strain. That's all the info I got on it. That's why I haven't started mine yet as I like to know what im growing..Ill be watching yours..
    Cool CE. Mine look sativa dom for sure but three totally different phenos. One short, squat another stretching. It Was a male though and the third has a nute issue which I'm not going to address until it shows sex. I kept them back a bit with cooler temps in late veg but they went 8 weeks and didn't presex. The others are doing Ok.

Be well

N
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

Has anything else shown sex yet, Nohib? *curious*

Thumbs Up/Down

Yes the KB are all fems Both remaining prov and a couple of Warlock. I got my Dina Fems beans from Mark, PAK and Critical+ for the green house.

N
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

Awesome! We'll get to taste those famous genetics after all! (Both of us, that is, and probably your lady, too. )

I'd guess the remainder will turn out to be females as well, because I've heard that males tend to show earlier than females, so I figure if they haven't shown yet they'll probably be ladies.

Thumbs Up/Down

It ain't over till the fat lady sings. Last year taught me a lesson. All my runs started great last year and ended in disappointment.
    Girls are looking good today with exception of one prov which has a serious cal/mag deficiency and I dunno why I said they where fem, they're not showing yet.
    N
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

I dunno man. You've shifted back to the supplies that have worked best for you in the past, so unless you end up with someone else having to take care of them again, I think this is going to be your "payoff" grow for all the hard work and effort you've put in over the last year.

Mind you, I *do* understand the benefits of not being overly optimistic. It is always nice to surprise yourself with something good rather than getting disappointed because high hopes were dashed.

After all, I've never seen a disappointed pessimist.

Thumbs Up/Down

Name:	DSCN2495.JPG 
Views:	15 
Size:	244.6 KB 
ID:	60607 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2497.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	237.9 KB 
ID:	60608

Another male says gbye

N
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

Bummer, but not surprising with regular genetics. That still leaves four candidates for ladies from the Warlock, right? *fingers crossed*

Thumbs Up/Down

Any more males show up over the past couple of weeks? Hopefully not. *fingers crossed*

Thumbs Up/Down

Update approx 3 weeks to go.

Name:	DSCN2531.JPG 
Views:	6 
Size:	242.2 KB 
ID:	60623 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2532.JPG 
Views:	3 
Size:	242.6 KB 
ID:	60624 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2533.JPG 
Views:	5 
Size:	242.0 KB 
ID:	60625 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2534.JPG 
Size:	239.9 KB 
ID:	60626 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2535.JPG 
Size:	228.4 KB 
ID:	60627 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2536.JPG 
Size:	244.7 KB 
ID:	60628

The usual basics with carbs

N
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2530.JPG 
Views:	4 
Size:	238.5 KB 
ID:	60622  
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

I cracked 5 Dina Fem Critical + and 5 PAK (Purple Afghani Kush) and put a dozen of CE's crosses in the paper towel.

N
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

*searches the room for demons who follow grows associated with Groo*

Nope. All clear. This batch should make it to harvest.

Other folks pics of the PAK look like a real nice strain. Very dense and bushy, just the way I like 'em.

Thumbs Up/Down

Hmm. I'm only counting 9 in the group photo -- you must have lost another one to males or hermies.

Thumbs Up/Down

Male can't remember which strain.

N
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

FACK!!! I was taking my CE crosses down off the fridge and all the beans came tumbling out. FACK!!! now it's guess work.

N
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

Aww..

I'm in something of a similar unlabeled situation of my own making, however it's not really as bad as your despite being larger in scale. I merely popped a number of seeds and never labeled the cups they're in but I know precisely which packs they came from and they are noticeably different once grown.

I'm not sure how you pop your beans, but I suspect you use a paper towel inside a ziplock bag (I cut old pieces of terrycloth and put them in mini plastic food containers from the dollar store). If you use a separate container/bag for each line then it will obviously take up more space but lead to less chance of a mixup as well as giving the roots more space to grow before they tangle (with the one caveat that the cloth I use means that roots will eventually grow between the threads, leading to losses when their taproots have to be worked through the cotton)
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by nohibition View Post
    FACK!!! I was taking my CE crosses down off the fridge and all the beans came tumbling out. FACK!!! now it's guess work.

N
    Well, it could be worse. You could have dozens and dozens of packages mixed together. And as far as I can recall from your posts, all the beans were good stuff, so just roll with it, call them "good bagseed", and grow them willy-nilly without labels.

I just hope you didn't break any root tips. The last time I dropped any sprouted beans, the roots snapped right off.

Thumbs Up/Down

It was important to keep a journal on the strains for CE. Testers...

N
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

I'm not sure how you pop your beans, but I suspect you use a paper towel inside a ziplock bag (I cut old pieces of terrycloth and put them in mini plastic food containers from the dollar store). If you use a separate container/bag for each line then it will obviously take up more space but lead to less chance of a mixup as well as giving the roots more space to grow before they tangle (with the one caveat that the cloth I use means that roots will eventually grow between the threads, leading to losses when their taproots have to be worked through the cotton)
    I use a paper towel in a pc of folded plastic orca film. Next time I'll separate them. We had all the kids and grand kids here yesterday and didn't check them, as a result the paper towel was just barely damp and the beans came out easily. There are autos crossed with photos and some are just photo crosses which was going to determine where they were grown. I guess they'll all be one OD garden. They're also all regs which adds to the confusion. Maybe once they get going CE can give me some idea which are which.

N
    Nohibition

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast