Thread: NIMBY Narcs

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 270/0
    Given: 68/1

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default NIMBY Narcs

Here's a link to a story, out of Ottawa, about an outdoor medical grow that has to be taken down, after NIMBY neighbours complained.

There's a poll,attached; please vote:

http://www.ottawasun.com/2014/09/16/...urs-make-stink

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,036/0
    Given: 1,031/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Here's the kicker...the situation sucks but his permit says indoors. And as we fight for our right to grow/smoke, we can't expect others to respect us if we don't respect them. The neighbors have rights too. Unfortunately his neighbors have little compassion it appears for their handicapped neighbor. He has said "No problem I'll cut them down." so why persecute him.
    Some fucking people have to have their pound of flesh regardless of who suffers.

N
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    I return to the earth and I am embraced.I am Cannabis
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

Yeah, i wondered why he didn't speak to his neighbours before putting the plants out. There's nothing in place to allow licensed growers to change the terms, unless Conroy or other court challengers win; so, given the circumstances, i can understand why Williams moved his girls outdoors. How many of us would have said "fug it" and tossed them, knowing full well we'd be giving up our license if we joined the MMPR and went the LP route?

As to the neighbours, hard to fathom that level of hatred and ignorance.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 65/0
    Given: 136/1

Quote Originally Posted by airedog View Post

As to the neighbours, hard to fathom that level of hatred and ignorance.
    "Soccer Mom's & Dad's" these fools have been created by Harper using his tough on crime BS. They're in every neighborhood, they are the modern version of a tattle tale'r only these ones are entitled. All while they get hammered every night off their beer and wine because it's "legal". The real treat is most of these people are the first ones to line up with someone smoking a joint late into the night after the booze has told them ah it's alright little Billy is safe sleeping in his bed mommy and daddy can take a sneak of a joint now nobody is looking. Pfff
    Help me stop DSS delicate soul syndrome. We need volunteers to hug and hold all the delicate souls until we can heal them. Help us today! You can make a difference in someone's life. Tell them the truth.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,036/0
    Given: 1,031/0

Move to rural area, rescue a dog, and then grow youir weed. lol

N
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    I return to the earth and I am embraced.I am Cannabis
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Joey, the dog in my avatar was rescued from 3 years of 24/7 in a crate; he couldn't sit for more than 20 seconds or so, when we first got him, his muscles were so under developed. Had to sleep in a chair, with him tethered to m, until we could let him sleep in the house with our other dog. Till the day he died his happy place was tethered beside me.

To this day, our male will still hold his mirror image ear like Joey's deformed one, while teaching something important to a younger dog.