Thread: VaporTonic

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0
    Given: 65/0

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Cool VaporTonic

Oh man I just got my legal cannabis card under the new system and my first order showed up at my door today. I broke out the Vapir NO2 and used the free Tilray grinder that came with the order to grind up some Cannatonic. Less than 60 seconds into the ordeal, barely 2 breaths off the vapir, already the whole body is relaxed, light is brighter, things smell better, happy for no reason. Man that tonic is good stuff, so fruity and cannalope. I can tell its a lower THC strain since Im clear and creative and still quite functional, bag reads 12%, but that 6% CBD shines through after a good 15 mins or so also and my insides problems are all gone like magic. Now im even stretching out and cracking all kinds of joints, just unfurling like a full body reset 20 mins in or so, its rad.
    Thanks to google and youtube I managed to fabricate all the above words together to sound like Im growing, but Im not, never have, and even with a MMAR card I never will, so there! P.S. I loves my prozac and ridalin, om nom nom, moar plz....

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0
    Given: 65/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Tasting more and more like Tangerines actually... All day and night Med Great for Stretch Outs and popping joints back into place.
    Thanks to google and youtube I managed to fabricate all the above words together to sound like Im growing, but Im not, never have, and even with a MMAR card I never will, so there! P.S. I loves my prozac and ridalin, om nom nom, moar plz....