Thread: Moar Info's Plz

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0
    Given: 65/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default Moar Info's Plz

Hey guys. Lets say you could only afford to legally buy 2 strains, and not nearly enough of each but that's besides the point.

1)Which is the best all around strain for daytime, uplifting, motivational, cerebral, and clear activity?

2)Which is the best all around knock you out for super awesome cure insomnia sleep at night?

Thanks in advance.
    Thanks to google and youtube I managed to fabricate all the above words together to sound like Im growing, but Im not, never have, and even with a MMAR card I never will, so there! P.S. I loves my prozac and ridalin, om nom nom, moar plz....

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 211/0
    Given: 1/0

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

1) Mr. Nice: Neville's Haze (180 for 20) attitude seedbank
    2) Mr Nice: MedicineMan (130 for 20) attitude seedbank

if you are on a poor man's budget you can try

TGA Vortex (85 for 10)and Hemp Depot
    Sensi Afghani#1(85 for 10) attitude seed bank

kindly
    Currently hording the following elite genetics;

Grape Escape x Afghani Kush, Iranian Land Race x Pre-98 Bubba Kush, Florida Skunk Ape x Purple Kush, Green Crack BX, Grape Escape x Green Crack.
    Tranquil Elephantizer, Blue Dream Lotus, Orange SunShine.
    OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.
    MK Ultra, The Hog, Wreckage.
    Nevilles Haze, Critical Mass, SSH, Black Widow, Shark Shock, Medicine Man, G13 Widow, Ortega, Angels Breath.
    Petrolia Head Stash, Willie Nelson, Golden Temple Kush.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 294/0
    Given: 220/0

1) I think any pure or mostly-pure sativa should work for this. I have a cut of SSH that does exactly what you wrote there.

2) In my experience, the most knock me out strains for my chronic insomnia have been White Widow by Dinafem and Point of No Return by Mandala. But so far my Northern Skunk by Peak is working out well, too.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightToker View Post
    TGA Vortex (85 for 10)and Hemp Depot
    I was going to mention Apollo if few results came along but held off because I imagine there are others who have had the chance to experience a wider range and particularly a wider range of 'elite' genetics.

But since you brought up Vortex then I'll mention that Apollo 11 fit the description for me as an "I feel like getting stuff done" sativa and that Vortex and A13 from TGA are both mothered by their Apollo 13 cut.

For anyone curious: Apollo 13 was a small release of Genius x C88; Apollo 11 came later and was Genius x C99. The difference is that the Cinderella fathers were from another Bx generation for 11.

13 came first, unlike the lunar missions they are named for, but the 'finished product' of Apollo 11 is what took us all to the moon (and let's face it, 13 got pretty high, too).

Apollo 13 wasn't really a commercial release though as only a small number of beans were made, and that's one reason why it's treasured despite Apollo 11 being fathered by C99 instead of C88.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

A concrete jungle in Canada - turn left at the lights
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 72/1
    Given: 374/2

1) Mr.Nice - Super Silver Haze, Mango Haze or Neville's Haze
    2) Sensi - G13 x Hashplant (Mr. Nice - go figure)
    Get up, stand up, stand up for your rights
    Get up, stand up, don't give up the fight

Thumbs Up/Down

Well that's two now for SSH or Neville's haze for the daytime..... nice, keep it coming guys.

P.S. I would love to try out all the TGA strains like Shadimar listed but Im scared of wasting time on REG's instead of fems if I only have room for one or two at a time and they go male.
    Thanks to google and youtube I managed to fabricate all the above words together to sound like Im growing, but Im not, never have, and even with a MMAR card I never will, so there! P.S. I loves my prozac and ridalin, om nom nom, moar plz....

Thumbs Up/Down

Oh, actually most of what I mentioned was Brothers Grimm. In fact the only bit there that did not come through them was Vic High's Space Queen which still had C99 in it (the other half being Romulan) and a male of that is what pollinated the Apollo 13 to make Vortex (and a Vortex in turn fathered A13).

Do you veg and flower in the same cab?

I sex mine in 8" pots and then the females are OK'd to move up. By this I mean that in this size they'll make easily visible preflowers when the plant reaches adolescence.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down

I only have the one tent now and my dream is to make just one mega girl at a time with all light and air resources being devoted to just her before putting another into the big blue tote. Also I didn't know that about the genetics you mentioned, Ive always wanted to try romulan. Have you ever tried Satori or Beyond the Brain?

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Dave View Post
    Have you ever tried Satori or Beyond the Brain?
    I did Satori last year. I've got a small jar of it here and perhaps it was just me, because I found one jar in my stash (so one plant), but it came out with an odd sour taste and the jar smells like pickles.

On the other hand I popped a few beans of Hashberry when it was relatively new, around 2006, and I found it to have a unique falvour and to be relaxing as opposed to sedating. It worked for sleep but did not knock me out during the day.

If you're interested in the Satori then a few smoke reports would be in order before a purchase or a decision to move on to something else

my dream is to make just one mega girl at a time
    From seed or clone? If going from seed then I really think you should be running multiple smaller girls at a time simply from the argument that if it turns out that you're running a poor phenotype then that's your entire harvest.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Thumbs Up/Down

Pickles lol, Oh yeah....a smoke report is always in order! I was looking at those mandala strains because of the crazy ads for them, all the right words like "true consciousness expanding herb of incredibly clarity and power" and "Great for experiencing a very clear, functional, motivational high with long-lasting potency along with the medical benefits". Some were reported to even smell like mint so I was curious whether it was all window dressing or actual reports.

Thumbs Up/Down

I have the most experience with Hashberry, which is known for its black currant flavour and sturdy stems. It's not covered in trichomes to the same extent as the cinderella family, which is my personal gold standard, but few strains are. You can find more potent indica genetics, but this one has a fresh injection from Jammu and a mystery indica from the early 80's.

(as opposed to being a Northern Lights#5 X Afghani like everyone else seems to be making)

Now, having said that, if you're growing only one plant then I think this one will be bested by what has already been suggested although I have not sampled the other indicas mentioned.

If you were growing multiple strains then I'd tell you to put it on the Maybe list depending on what you were looking for.

If you wanted a fresh injection of Indica genes with a unique taste that the other seed banks don't have, and you were going to be growing it alongside other strains so you'd have a variety, then I'd suggest you go for it and you'd probably be quite happy with the bud.

Also, you said you were looking for an insomnia strain and Hashberry was rather effective for me in that area without having to go to couchlock territory.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Thumbs Up/Down

Does anyone have any experience medicating with Bubba Kush, Diamond OG, Green Cush, Pink Kush, Barbara Bud, Purple Kush, Skywalker OG, or Island sweet skunk?

Thumbs Up/Down

A bit of Bubba via F1s and polys but not pure and I know there are others here that have the pre-98 clone so I can encourage you to try it but if you want details then we have members here that will do a far better job of answering your questions about specifics.

Very tasty however
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 213/0
    Given: 88/1

I achieved full frontal headnoditiss accompanied with a minor case of drool-litiss resulting in a mild case of couchface while medicating with bubba, pink and purple as for the others, because I'm a nice guy, if you send samples I will be glad to test them for you Doc and report back
    keep smiling

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by T&G View Post
    I achieved full frontal headnoditiss accompanied with a minor case of drool-litiss resulting in a mild case of couchface while medicating with bubba, pink and purple as for the others, because I'm a nice guy, if you send samples I will be glad to test them for you Doc and report back
    keep smiling

Lol I would send samples but I signed a waiver that said I wouldnt share or resell the meds from the LP....however there may come a time again in the future when I have meds they didnt give me...

Thumbs Up/Down

Also has anyone ever tried a strain called "Jean Guy"? It's a sativa I guess if that helps. I have never heard of it.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Shadimar View Post
    A bit of Bubba via F1s and polys but not pure and I know there are others here that have the pre-98 clone so I can encourage you to try it but if you want details then we have members here that will do a far better job of answering your questions about specifics.

Very tasty however

That Bubba is pretty tasty. Tried it last night and watched something on netflix...woke up in my bed the next morn...I dunno who moved me but Thanks.

Thumbs Up/Down

Zhon-Gee, as it would be pronounced given that it's a Quebecois name, is fairly well known by a few of the members who moved over to medpot.net if you'd like to try asking there.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 213/0
    Given: 88/1

thanks brother but I was just kidding around. LMAO @ thanks for moving me remark..... nothing worse than the "how da f uc did I get here" feeling in the morning....well, I've heard tell of the "how da f uc did I get here" and having the vague memory of some funny looking dude with a probe in his hand feeling, THAT would be worse lol
    good luck with the LP Doc, sounds like top shelf strains

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Dave View Post
    Does anyone have any experience medicating with Bubba Kush, Diamond OG, Green Cush, Pink Kush, Barbara Bud, Purple Kush, Skywalker OG, or Island sweet skunk?
    Heres what I got so far.
    Bubba Kush: Very clear, very professional med, great mind and body effect but very clear at both
    Diamond OG: All around Good med, good but not great at everything med related, very potent though, not for going out
    Green Cush aka green crack: Very Up med, brainy, happy, one dose just before hitting the bike or tredmill is awesome, will still take up to 5 hours max before driving after using though
    Pink Kush: This one is just very powerful, great mind and body effect, too soon to be dipping this far up the potency scale, like candy though
    Barbara Bud: This one seems to be a nice relaxing and tasty med, just for chilling and conversation, super clear, ok relaxing effect on the body, very tasty, almost like fruit gum
    Purple kush: Except for the taste being gone this one is a more powerful and longer lasting Barbara Bud it seems, very clear but powerful mind effect with great relaxing effects
    Skywalker OG: Some very creative power here, way to UP to go out anywhere, kind of a powerful body effect but the highlight seems to float back to the powerful mind effects every time
    Sweet Skunk CBD: Great for mornings, clear, happy, energetic, insides feel great, decent stretching out meds, good flavor
    Cannatonic: Subtle 24/7 meds, you can feel great any time day or night and not interrupt your body's natural happnings, platform to add any med to boost effects of both
    OG Shark: This may be close to my strain, a great strain for getting rid of anxiety, it is very strong but I felt the closest to being normal again as I have in a long time

I didnt try the Jean Guy or the Afghani yet and Im waiting to get my hands on some cheese and some warlock and some jack herer. All in all some very floral and fruity strains, less smell out of the bag than usual which is actually kinda nice for my situation and just the right dryness to grind and vape great, careful though some of these can be harsh if you go to town on em, super thick.