Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0
    Given: 65/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default Anyone still alive out there?

Sup, been awhile since I was on here. I hear laws got wonky while I was gone. So what happened since 2011ish politics and laws-wise? I hear we cant grow anymore. Are we about to legalize with a new government though? What can we do now?
    Thanks to google and youtube I managed to fabricate all the above words together to sound like Im growing, but Im not, never have, and even with a MMAR card I never will, so there! P.S. I loves my prozac and ridalin, om nom nom, moar plz....

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,036/0
    Given: 1,031/0

Hey Dr Dave.
    You decide whether or not you can grow, the government is just a pesky nuisance making noise in the background. The laws are in limbo at present. Simplified, Health Canada decided (wisely) that they were in over their heads and decided to privatize MM production and outlaw those of us who were actually making an effort to be legal.
    This of course caused an uproar amongst our ranks and the legality of the move fell to the lawyers. Currently the The John Conroy Group (Lawyers) have launched a constitutional challenge in the BC Supreme Court which has put our licenses in limbo until around March 2015. In short if you were legal on March 21st 2014 you will remain so until the issue is decided. There have been a number of corporate MM producers licensed by HC who are offering a variety of strains as low as 6.80 per gram but even at that price patients are looking at $600 monthly which of course is unreasonable and unaffordable when you can grow for a fraction of the cost. My hope is that at the very least those of us who are legal growers will be grandfathered in. There is much more to it but this is a nutshell explanation. Medical Marijuana is legal in Canada. Once Harper (or whoever steps in next) figures out how to exploit it financially to the max they will be happy. In the mean time crack some beans and exercise your rights brother.

http://www.johnconroy.com/mmarcoalition/

N
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    I return to the earth and I am embraced.I am Cannabis
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

Well that's both good and bad I suppose. I dropped off this board years ago because the cannatonic strain I grew actually cured what was wrong with me physically back then. Now my main interest is treating clinical depression by vaping cerebral strains here and there but I wasnt legal at the date you listed so I guess Im screwed again until I can get a mmar card. Bummers.
    Thanks to google and youtube I managed to fabricate all the above words together to sound like Im growing, but Im not, never have, and even with a MMAR card I never will, so there! P.S. I loves my prozac and ridalin, om nom nom, moar plz....

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,036/0
    Given: 1,031/0

Hey Dave Now you will have to get application from provider and have Dr fill it out, then send it back to provider. Mettrum has product at 6.80 and has some high cbd strains. Or they may accept your original HC permit depending on when it expired.
    http://www.mettrum.com/?
    I grow Texada Skunk from Peak seeds which my daughter likes, she's had depression problems for years it's also great for my asthma, and small aches and pains.

N
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    I return to the earth and I am embraced.I am Cannabis
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

Cool, thanks for the great info. Mettrum says they wont take any new clients till the end of August due to so many new applications but I will follow up later. The Texada Skunk looks interesting as a starting point. It's listed as an all day smoke for those on the go. I do want something clear, i can't ever smoke again but I plan to vape.

Thumbs Up/Down

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by nohibition View Post
    Hey Dave Now you will have to get application from provider and have Dr fill it out, then send it back to provider. Mettrum has product at 6.80 and has some high cbd strains. Or they may accept your original HC permit depending on when it expired.
    http://www.mettrum.com/?
    I grow Texada Skunk from Peak seeds which my daughter likes, she's had depression problems for years it's also great for my asthma, and small aches and pains.

N
    Mettrum was full so I got in with Tilray instead. I tried the Sweet Skunk CBD since they didnt have texada skunk. Pretty good Id say. The 2 other ones that seem to work for depression really well so far are OG Shark and Purple Kush. Oh and good ol Cannatonic of course since it seems to be good for everything like a base med to start from.