Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 102/0
    Given: 224/0

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default found my way home..

after approx 3 months of bs, i found my way back here.. i really don't have much to say or share cause my life sux balls...i hope you're all having a awesome summer.. out here its stupid hot, been so bored lately i decided it time to start more seeds,, also cause im on my last qp of my master kush crop from last oct.

so on the last full moon i germed a handful of various seeds ..

reg seeds
    3 Northern Lights- Dr.atomics
    3 C4--Chimera
    3 Widowberry - GPS

fem'd seeds
    1 Blueberry Headband - Emerald Triangle seeds
    1 Chocolate Heaven - G13 Seeds
    1 Grapefruit - Positronic Seeds
    3 Northern Lights Blue - Delicious Seed

all seeds are above ground as of today, im thinking they may get some b1/seaweed/silica soon just to help them along..my welfare version of liquid karma LOL... i try just maybe il drop a few drops of roots excel in there just to see if i fry em..lol i will never buy RE again, over 1/2 the bottle went bad.. wat a waste of monies

im going to be growing in vics super soil, hoping to just add water and the odd tea and foliar feeding..
    im back down to using t5s a 600mh and a 1000hps.. nomore big gardens.. that was stupid of me , but at least i can say i did it, and scratch it from the fuckit list..

got the RO rez washed tonight the slime is now gone ,,im ready to rock i think..
    Its a known fact if you vaporize a mite his soul becomes yours ...

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 884/0
    Given: 475/1

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Welcome back, Jay.

I'm interested in seeing how you do with Chimera's fast big producer
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 542/2
    Given: 358/1

Glad you came back Jay!

LT

Thumbs Up/Down

thanks guys.. i to am so very interested in the c4 .. i used to grow shiska back in about 96 i believe..was an amazing plant.. soo tasty .. and was so easy to grow, darn thing grew on its own ... i cant seem to find straight shiska anywhere.. i tried cck kish aswell before it to was super, but i cant find any kish seeds either..lol i even contacted cck personally and he lost the mama

so C4 was the closest i could find, maybe the cotton candy will kick it up a notch.. we will see

i also have chimeras sweettooth 1.1 that im hoping is a winner aswell

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 658/0
    Given: 667/1

Welcome back to TY...Everyone finds there way back sooner or later..
    Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly

Vegetative Member Provisionseeds's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 566/0
    Given: 103/0

Welcome back. If there's anything we can help you with please let me know.

Thumbs Up/Down

crazy_eagle thank you ,that is so true..

provisionseeds that's awesome ,thank you ..

i do actually have a question about autos ,i been stalling on asking anyone because it seems like a silly question and i should know this ,i was wanting to start some autos i have, but am not sure if i should put them direct in soil or germ in paper towel first and do i start feeding them right away or wait like reg seeds? believe it or not ,that little bit of info is whats stopping me from starting them, i did research it but as always i read to much and end up more confused than when i started my research, i have a bad habit of trying to do everything perfect and it slows down my progress more often than not..haha

oh and one more thing should they go into 2 liter or 2 gallon pots ?
    i have the empty space now so i may as well use it and try keep myself busy..

thanks for any replies
    happy growing everyone

Thumbs Up/Down

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JaySun View Post
    crazy_eagle thank you ,that is so true..

provisionseeds that's awesome ,thank you ..

i do actually have a question about autos ,i been stalling on asking anyone because it seems like a silly question and i should know this ,i was wanting to start some autos i have, but am not sure if i should put them direct in soil or germ in paper towel first and do i start feeding them right away or wait like reg seeds? believe it or not ,that little bit of info is whats stopping me from starting them, i did research it but as always i read to much and end up more confused than when i started my research, i have a bad habit of trying to do everything perfect and it slows down my progress more often than not..haha

oh and one more thing should they go into 2 liter or 2 gallon pots ?
    i have the empty space now so i may as well use it and try keep myself busy..

thanks for any replies
    happy growing everyone
    Hey Jaysun!

I would germ them in paper towel method theb transplant them into 1 gallon then into 2 gallon. You should check the height of the auto flower you have and whats the finishing time. Rule of thumb is 1 ft per gallon

Thumbs Up/Down

hmm , that makes so much sense, again i missed the obvious..lol
    why didn't i think of checking on advertised height, i know ,because that's to easy and i seem to make everything harder than it needs to be.. aka. over think it..LOL

but with feeding ,should i be feeding them earlier then reg seeds because they only have a short veg time ? i read that somewhere..or just plop them in promix hp with worm castings?

thanks a bunch

Thumbs Up/Down

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JaySun View Post
    hmm , that makes so much sense, again i missed the obvious..lol
    why didn't i think of checking on advertised height, i know ,because that's to easy and i seem to make everything harder than it needs to be.. aka. over think it..LOL

but with feeding ,should i be feeding them earlier then reg seeds because they only have a short veg time ? i read that somewhere..or just plop them in promix hp with worm castings?

thanks a bunch
    To be honest, I wouldnt start feeding them any nutrients until second set of true leaves.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 294/0
    Given: 220/0

^ That's what I was gonna say. Feed them in the same manner you feed photoperiod plants. That aspect doesn't change between the two.

I'm new here, but welcome back from me anyway! Lol.
    Looking forward to seeing your grows. I have always wanted to grow Chimera's genetics ever since I found out he breeds with Cotton Candy, which was a favorite strain of mine in the early 2000s.

The title of this thread reminds me of an old Foo Fighters song I love, called "New Way Home" and it rocks, so I just had to post in here.

Thumbs Up/Down

I bought that CD but had to click play to remember which song it was, got it on the first beat

Last track on the CD, I used to ride my mountain bike to this.

(Who would have thought 25 years ago that the most successful member of Nirvana was going to be the drummer?)

(..well, future drummer at that point)
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

A concrete jungle in Canada - turn left at the lights
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 72/1
    Given: 374/2

Welcome back, my brother!

Much respect from RastaKev
    Get up, stand up, stand up for your rights
    Get up, stand up, don't give up the fight

Thumbs Up/Down

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

here i am again, been about a week seeds are coming along nice .. the c4 look the healthiest of the bunch..2nd is the widowberry and NL blue.. the atomic NL are really having a rough time ,they are so tiny still...
    i added to the line up and started 8 more fem seeds about 5 days ago, 3 days ago they're all above ground,, and overtaking the Atomic NL .. gave them all a EWC tea last night, they loved me for that...

so now the line up is
    fem seeds
    3 herijuana - sannies
    2 mad kush - sannies
    3 grapefruit krush emerald triangle seeds

1 Blueberry Headband - Emerald Triangle seeds
    1 Chocolate Heaven - G13 Seeds
    1 Grapefruit - Positronic Seeds
    3 Northern Lights Blue - Delicious Seed

reg seeds
    2 Northern Lights- Dr.atomics
    3 C4--Chimera
    3 Widowberry - GPS

one NL decided to just die on me, so now there's two sickly looking things, everything else is a go still the grapefruit and chocolate heaven gave me abit of a rough time this week, but are doing fine after the tea..

more seeds to pop soon

Thumbs Up/Down

Glad everything is coming along mang.

LT

Thumbs Up/Down

trying to figure out a way to put a door on my flower closet/room, its driving me insane, i believe i maybe over thinking this situation ..lol
    plastic,plywood,a tarp..lol the list goes on and on... i wish i could just pay someone to do this crap for me,but noooooo, cause i don't trust no one.. lmao prob rob my crippled ass later.. heh

so ya im accepting any and all ideas, i need it light tight, remember i need to be able to roll my chair in, so im thinking plastic and zipper maybe out of the question unless it spread wide open at floor level..

puff puff pass.. think think

Thumbs Up/Down

If I was in your neck of the woods I would have no problem lending you a hand brother.... Maybe a tarp and some velcro to keep it closed?

LT

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 213/0
    Given: 88/1

how about a large roll up blind with black plastic attached to the backside, it would need 2 be a wider than the door to be light proof of coarse

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 825/0
    Given: 904/1

hey jayson if you have room for a regular size door, get an exterior door it comes with a seal and threshold so its light proof and air proof.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 92/0
    Given: 95/0

On the other hand if all you can afford is an interior door, it can be fitted with weatherstripping and a threshold fairly easily. Oh and glad you are back at it Jaysun!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,036/0
    Given: 1,031/0

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Hey JaySun. Is the opening a standard door opening or is is made for your specific needs. You can make a roll up that works by pulling the cord or I would consider making it out of rigid insulation which comes in 4x8 sheets and varying thickness', is very light and easily cut to fit. It also has a foil covering on one side. I just paid approx $25 for a sheet 2" thick.

N
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    I return to the earth and I am embraced.I am Cannabis
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

I've used the foam insulation that nohib suggests for walls, doors, and dividers. While I'm at it I should mention that I use the 2" from time to time in my windows for a few hours to reflect the late afternoon sun.

You can also buy panda film with a stick-on zipper for a door. Just hang the film, stick on the zipper and slit the plastic. This will be more light-tight but of course will be more difficult to install compared to placing a foam sheet in front of the opening.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,036/0
    Given: 1,031/0

The prob with the zipper is it opens in an inverted V which I never liked. Too narrow at the top.

Sent from my LG-P705g using Tapatalk
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    I return to the earth and I am embraced.I am Cannabis
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

yes a door would be the proper way to do it..unfortunatly i dont have anyone to install it for me..i dont know ppl out here..i have one nieghbour that comes around but he dont help with stuff like that......

there actually was a door there but i had to remove it and cut the doorway wider when i moved in here and its never been replaced yet,im sure i cut it for a 33" door...

LT i thought of that aswell..lol remember ,great minds think alike unfortunatly i did that in sask and it wasnt light tight..

T&G thats a good idea, but im not sure i could make it light tight that way either..hmmm something to think about though for sure..

nohibition .. awesome idea i will look into that..

shad i have a zipper here, but i didnt think it would open wide enough at floor level to let my chair in.but if it opens like a inverted v like nohibition says..well then that maybe the solution..i assumed it opened like a diamond shape narrow on top and bottom.il open it up and take a better look at it..

right on,, thanks for the input everyone
    Last edited by JaySun; 07-29-2014 at 06:34 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down

If you don't need it to be absolutely light tight then the insulation slab with something in front to hold it in place would suffice just fine.

It would be much easier to manipulate as well, although perhaps more involved to acquire unless you could have it delivered.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast