Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/0
    Given: 0/0

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default Lies

2 of America's biggest lies!

1. Equal Justice

2. Equal Rights.

When push comes to shove, Americans don't care! If they did, they would do something about it.

It shames me!

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 179/1
    Given: 151/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

they don't give a dam burt fighting the system with my son now..
    Life is too valuable, easy does it..

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Things are backwards. The System should be working wit us, not against us. We are the victims of Society.

Flowering Member

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 19/0

Can you explain, its possible you might give some good ideas to fight against. Jerry

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Welp, my mind can't see how they'll be able to deny corruption if one was able to point out to the people concerned how is the D.A. and the judges ignore the law by ignoring those Americans who Aid and Abet illegal aliens. Which is a Felony. But my mind is broken so I am probably barking up a dead tree?

I would try for a green D.A. fresh out of school. State the fact that he/she wouldn't of been on the jib long enough to perjure themselves by braking their oath to defend and enforce the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. The same for the judge.

For instance. An illegal alien gets cited for speeding. The law knows his legal status. They ignore that status means they are Aiding and Abetting in a crime which by Federal Law is a Felony. The Law knows who that illegal alien works for, where he shops, who he rents from, the D.A. and the judges know this information, and not one will bring Felony charges against those who makes it possible for illegal aliens to live here. It is all Felonies being committed by those who prosecute and judge us.
    The law chooses what laws to enforce and the laws usually chosen depends on who is being charged. There is no equal justice.
    The poor get harsher penalties then the upper classes.
    My mind does this to me all the time. It's a never ending story.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,036/0
    Given: 1,031/0

A green DA wouldn't help. He/She would soon learn that without powerful allies they have no power. They come in green and idealistic but soon learn the only way to effect change is power which they should get from the people but they fall under the spell of the lobbyists...meet the controllers.
    We'll build a park, school, hospital if you run things the way we want you to run them, if you vote this bill the way we want you to vote. It's about money brother.

N
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    I return to the earth and I am embraced.I am Cannabis
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 12/0
    Given: 2/0

Burt, my advice is not to worry about illegal aliens, they aren't the problem. It's the Koch brothers, the very rich, those with power in the oil and military hardware industries that are America's real problem. The rest of you are being set against each other so that you don't rise up against them.

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

I couldn't care less about illegal aliens. What burns me is the law will sock it to people like us while they turn their heads when it comes to venders who cater to illegal aliens. And do other crimes. If LEO nails me for my pipe, why can't it nail those who make other illegal moneys. Business are allowed to profit from certain Felonies and the law turns it's head. If I am held accountable for my actions, then everybody should have that accountability.

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    Given: 1/0

Quote Originally Posted by slimshady View Post
    Burt, my advice is not to worry about illegal aliens, they aren't the problem. It's the Koch brothers, the very rich, those with power in the oil and military hardware industries that are America's real problem. The rest of you are being set against each other so that you don't rise up against them.
    Hit the nail on the head.

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Y'all can blame the rich, the the true blame lays on the shoulders of every American. The People are the ones who is allowing this to happen. People who lives in their own little world not caring about anything, until they wake up and realized they gave away their children and grandchildren future rights and freedoms. It's the People who is responsible for the actions of their Governments. It's the People who keeps politicians in office that breaks their promise to enforce and protect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. It's the People's fault!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,036/0
    Given: 1,031/0

Isn't that why people vote...so they can stand up and be counted? Election day is the day when the people have the chance to rise up. It doesn't matter what mask the lawmakers wear they are just representatives of the richest and most powerful.
    I say it again, we're just chattel and our purpose is to generate cash for the government to squander and mismanage. They pay the cops to bust you, they pay the courts to convict you, they pay the prisons to house and feed you and they do it with your money. I wonder how much cash flow is created when they bust you for your pipe.
    Cash flow brother, it's all about the money
    N
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    I return to the earth and I am embraced.I am Cannabis
    Nohibition