Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 294/0
    Given: 220/0

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I harvested another Northern Skunk today. This one has had my eye for a long time, because it's the absolute most crystally plant of them all. Now that I've harvested, it seems to me that it's almost as colorful as NS1. But because of its trichome coverage, it may win out as the keeper of the strain. It really depends on the high of each one, now. Anyway, this is NS6:

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0
    Given: 65/0

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Om nom's !
    Thanks to google and youtube I managed to fabricate all the above words together to sound like Im growing, but Im not, never have, and even with a MMAR card I never will, so there! P.S. I loves my prozac and ridalin, om nom nom, moar plz....

Thumbs Up/Down

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

The Blueberries are done drying, and I'm still in the middle of manicuring, but I haven't been taking too many pictures of them. Sorry about that, everyone. Just, too many things on my plate right now. I did manage to take a few pics though. Here's a couple of the cola buds, from the 2 that I will be revegging.

Here is BB8, prior to being manicured:

Here is BB7, prior to the manicure:

And here is BB7 after the manicure:

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 825/0
    Given: 904/1

hush nice work, don't forget to tell us how it taste, smells and smokes. are ya gonna top them next run?

Thumbs Up/Down

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Oh I'll continue to give updates on all of these strains, don't worry! Next time around I will more than likely go the LST route, which is my favorite method of training for multiple tops.

Thumbs Up/Down

Crap. I just realized in my sleep-deprived stupor last night while manicuring that I put all the BBs in the same jar. I wanted to keep them separate for tasting purposes. LOL at myself, i guess. Whatever, I already know I am keeping #7 and #8 so it's not that big of a deal. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to retrieve the top buds of each plant and at least separate those out so I can still see if there are any differences in effects between both keepers.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down

Ahahahah the title of that vid makes me LOL.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 658/0
    Given: 667/1

Keeep up the good work your doing the buds sure look pretty on the NS...Hows the blueberry smell? Ive heard some ppl say it didn't even smell like blueberry and others loved the smell!
    Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly

Thumbs Up/Down

Thanks.

You know, only 2 of them ended up really smelling like blueberry muffins. Well, 3 if you count the pollinated one. But yeah from the main garden, only BB7 and BB8 have the full-on smell. BB4 also has it, but it's very faint, and was mixed with a skunk-type smell. So that's why I kept 7 and 8 to reveg. But it's true that the rest of them weren't exhibiting any blueberry smell at all, so it seems probable that if someone doesn't germinate the entire seed pack that they won't encounter the blueberry smell. I'm actually okay with these numbers... All I wanted was for at least one of them to smell like blueberry, so I'm happy. Also I believe the smells can more than likely be coaxed out further in a healthy organic setup. I mean, I'm a pretty damn good hydroponic gardener, if I do say so myself, but I'll admit that aromas are easier to discern in organics. But the flip side of that coin is, if the smells are coming out in a simplistic hydro setup like mine, then these plants REALLY exhibit the aroma.

Thumbs Up/Down

I am not as much of a dumbass as I thought... I did in fact separate the large cola buds from my two keeper plants. It was only the popcorn nugs that I mixed altogether with the rest of the plants.

Whew!
    Last edited by Shadimar; 08-14-2014 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Removed unintended duplicate

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 825/0
    Given: 904/1

Quote Originally Posted by hush View Post
    I am not as much of a dumbass as I thought... I did in fact separate the large cola buds from my two keeper plants. It was only the popcorn nugs that I mixed altogether with the rest of the plants.

Whew!

Whew!

happens to all of us bro, side effects of the meds lol

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0
    Given: 65/0

Quote Originally Posted by samhigh View Post

happens to all of us bro, side effects of the meds lol
    Nu uh ! .....wait, what are we talking about again?
    Thanks to google and youtube I managed to fabricate all the above words together to sound like Im growing, but Im not, never have, and even with a MMAR card I never will, so there! P.S. I loves my prozac and ridalin, om nom nom, moar plz....

Thumbs Up/Down

Lol, why is my post doubled up? @Shadimar can you fix that for me please?

Thumbs Up/Down

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

The Blueberries have all been harvested and jarred up, except for the variegated one that was just harvested tonight, and the seeded one which is still hanging on the drying line. I also harvested all the rest of the plants in the tent so I've been so busy, and I'm so exhausted. I didn't get to take all the pictures I wanted to take, either. But whatever, I'll take em when I can, and appreciate those all the more.

Anyway, here are some random blueberry shots, the only decent ones I could get:

NS1 has been manicured. That's the red, colorful one. I found seeds in it. First and only one of all the plants, so far at least. So I don't know if it seeded itself or if one of the others provided the pollen, but it's the only one I've found seeds in. And they are mature seeds, so there was pollen there from the very beginning! I didn't find any nanners in this plant, so I don't know. I'm gonna have to grow her out again and see if the same thing happens by herself.

It's okay though, because I smoked some, and it was like a roundhouse kick to the head. I got so fucking high! It was real hardcore in the head, while still deep in the body. It just had my mind all tripping while my body got relaxed and heavy. Impressive! I got 17g off of her. Here's the top bud:

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 538/2
    Given: 315/0

*sings off-key* Crystals on the buds like diamonds...
    I do not fail -- I succeed at finding out what does not work.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 179/1
    Given: 151/0

very nice great job...peace and happy smoking
    Life is too valuable, easy does it..

Flowering Member keepitmedicated's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 946/2
    Given: 2,110/4

Ya Mj did good when he created that northern skunk. I harvested the texada northern lights and have it jarred up now. Got 37 grms dry off of the big one. 4th gen clone so that was the last time Im growing her but hope I find that same phenotype when I grow her again. The blueberry I have growin now has some of the roundest leafs and short growth its pretty cool but the Sweet skunk is growin pretty nice. The single northern lights is kinda short and not growin the best I may just take it down dont know yet. But in my garden now the Green Poison and an Epic Kush are doin the best. I want to still reverse the sweet seeds green poison and hit a clone from the blueberry.
    Im really liking the colors of them plants when they were all together, That garden looked really nice. What kinda smells are you getting from your sweet skunks hush? The one Ive got goin now has some really nice growth happening with really thin leafs. Soon enough I will have somthing to take pics with so that I can show them to you. That Texada Nl I harvested was one gangly looking plant. I tried to grow her with 4 main branches but she did her own thing growin about 9 with big buds. That Advanced Nutrients products I used this round from begining to end sure did do a great job cause this is the best haul and lookin TNL I have grown since growin her last year for the first time. Still need to crack some Texada Skunk soon.
    Back to you lol, What is the adverage yeild from your plants out of this garden of yours? and do you plan to veg and train the revegged plants when the time comes?
    Anyways you did a pretty damn good job with them strains hush, Enjoy them man.
    HARMONY..
    When we lose the right to be different
    We lose the privilage to be free
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by keepitmedicated View Post
    Im really liking the colors of them plants when they were all together, That garden looked really nice. What kinda smells are you getting from your sweet skunks hush? The one Ive got goin now has some really nice growth happening with really thin leafs. Soon enough I will have somthing to take pics with so that I can show them to you. That Texada Nl I harvested was one gangly looking plant. I tried to grow her with 4 main branches but she did her own thing growin about 9 with big buds. That Advanced Nutrients products I used this round from begining to end sure did do a great job cause this is the best haul and lookin TNL I have grown since growin her last year for the first time. Still need to crack some Texada Skunk soon.
    Back to you lol, What is the adverage yeild from your plants out of this garden of yours? and do you plan to veg and train the revegged plants when the time comes?
    Anyways you did a pretty damn good job with them strains hush, Enjoy them man.
    Thanks man! Yes, this was definitely one of the most colorful combinations of plants I've grown together in the same garden before. A lot of people act like aesthetics don't matter, but they do. The more "beautiful" a plant is, the better overall genotype it is, so it all matters. To me, anyway.

The Sweet skunks all smell slightly different from each other, but there is a range from fruity/skunky to armpit/skunky. I'm pretty sure the armpit funk is the "traditional" aroma referred to as sweet skunk, and those are possibly the phenos that MJ intended for us. But the fruity ones are the taller, more stretchy pheno. They still have that underlying skunk funk, but instead of the sweet armpit smell there's a pleasant tropical fruit-like smell. I haven't sampled any more of the SS since the last one I posted, which was SS1. That is the only one that finished early and seemed indica-dominant, and that one has already earned its spot as a keeper. But I do look forward to finally trying out more of the SS soon! They are still hanging on the line. I'll be able to give you their average weights real soon, and yes, I am already revegging the keepers.

I've been enjoying the BB and the NS though! I love having a variety to smoke, so I've been mixing it up back and forth between the BBs and the various NS. I find BB to be nice and relaxing without putting me to sleep, while most of the NS are able to easily put me to sleep. They are both very euphoric. The BB gives me dry, stony, red-eye like I haven't gotten in years, for some reason, but that's not a bad thing. It just makes me look real stoned when I smoke it, that's all. As of now the NS with all of its variants, is my favorite of the strains from this garden.

I'm so exhausted and I'm still not done with all the work ahead of me. Just taking a break to catch up on the forums while I wait for the rest of the plants to dry.

Thumbs Up/Down

It appears I forgot to post this the other night, so this is a post I meant to make 2 nights ago:

Been very busy... Barely any time to rest... My wife trimmed up NS6 for me, so it's a little smaller of a top bud than the others, but still beautiful:

Got 16 grams off this one.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 658/0
    Given: 667/1

Happy harvesting,it's always nice to have variety to smoke
    Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly

Thumbs Up/Down

I don't have much time, but quickly, in case anyone is interested, I am fine, and the only reason I've been absent is my wife has been suffering serious complications with her bad back, and I've had to take care of her, which has taken up all of my time. This hasn't been resolved yet, either, and surgery is on the horizon.

The good news is my gardens are all fine. I was able to keep taking care of the gardens on top of taking care of my wife, and still making it to work and stuff. So things are good, it's just I have barely any time to myself, and the little bit of time I have is best spent not doing forums and such. I promise I will come back and update all my threads in the very near future, as I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel, and my wife's surgery is right around the corner.

I'll be back soon, I promise.

Zygote

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Post Has anyone grown using auto flower?

Howdy Ya'll!
    I want to grow using some autos just to try something different.
    I was thinking of putting them in the tent to start them off then move them outdoor. Im using coco A&B. but what sort of feed chart should I be following? And when they start flowering should I put shooting powder and bud XL with them or just let them run natural. Any advice would be gretly appreciated.
    I've also considered doing them indoor and outdoor as I have the facilities. So I guess the same questions apply to the indoor. But with the lighting......Would I have to cahnge the lighting from a grow to a flower lighting and and if so when would I do this? Also should I change the timing to a 12&12?

Thanx guys I hope to hear back soon.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678