Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 217/1
    Given: 330/9

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default 9 strain grow - Updated Photos, Need some Help, Please!

Quote Originally Posted by keepitmedicated View Post
    Yup c-99 came from a seeded Jack herer nug and worked to perfection. I tried to grow a chocolate kush from 00 seeds it had a tap root but did not grow past that. I liked the pyramid seeds auto purple, I grew two of them one was a mutant growin lots of branches in a weird way but the other was a perfect pot plant shape. Deep purple with deep green leaf tips, Frosty white and smellin like fresh blueberry juice tasted like it also. Good head high but did not last long. Great if I mixed it with some other strain to make it more of a body stone but tasting it up a bit. Dont give up on autos man come on Get some Dutch passion Auto Extreme there other super auto's, Check out Tang's threads online he grows some wicked autos from DP. Cream Caramel, Cream Mandarine makes me nice and stoned for a good 2 hours and tastes amazing, Just get em in at least a 7 litre pot asap and you will reap a decent harvest easily and fast.
    The Chocolate Kush looks like it is going to pop out twins as one set of leaves is visible, popping out of the seed. It has two tap roots as I mentioned earlier.
    It has taken so long for the seed to come off. I really hope they germinate correctly! I put them out of the light onto a window sill as the light may have looked
    a bit bright and scarey for such a young one.

Anyhoo, on with the show!

Using the Rev's supersoil mix with some additions has proved very good this time around.

When using the DE rocks as part of a " supersoil" based system it excels! As I have only grown a few cycles with plants under lights in soil I was hesitant to attempt the new techniques but I am happy to say that they are all looking great so far. I am happy with how this is looking.

I am happy to say that the CX hydroponic line up is working very well. I am using the whole line up minus the Wilt Guard. Additionally I use a high grade powdered kelp as well as some Rhizotonic and some Root Excelurator, at intervals in small amounts.

Using the DE rocks in my medium is proving to be very successful. I have had to adjust the nute cycles alot, from the coco coir I have been used to. For one thing I have halved the amount of nutrients as the DE assists with the cation exchange, enhancing it. (This is how I have interpreted the information I have read along with my own observation's) Plants cannot handle nutrients as in coco coir but grow at a faster, healthier rate. Feeding them once every three days is preferable to every night too.

Tanlin Concentrate, which is Chitin works very well to control the fungus gnats by preventing them from being able ot lay eggs. It comes as a concentrated little bottle. It is quite expensive but a little goes a long way. I wonder if I can extract this myself from sea critters! (I know I can) The whole room smelled like the ocean after using this with kelp. Gnatural is another great product which introduces a bacteria which is specific to the eggs and baby worms which can nibble on the roots.

Please, can we respectfully not debate the value of auto's any more?!! We are all entitled to our opinions.

I can remember reading about the Ruderalis strains in the early 90's when people had high hopes of bringing something different to
    help people who couldn't grow because of the latitude that they lived on but it really is of little consequence to this conversation piece
    of whether they are inferior or not. I am assuming that having grown only two auto strains, and poorly at that, that I probably don't really
    know anything or am not really qualified to comment on whether it smokes well or not. Good things being said about the Critical Diesel Auto,
    from what I have looked into, but I shall see. The proof will be in the pipe.

As I said, I was not all happy with the strength of the first auto's I grew and it did not really make anything easier. I am going to grow some
    fast flowering strains next time.

I respect everyone's opinions and have held the same opinions as yourself, Nooly, and am flowering them again with high hopes, in a room
    that is vegetative area. For me to be able to go perpetual this way made a lot of sense, taking advantage of the low watt, quality high powered LED's that
    I have.
    I need as much medicine as possible, as fast as possible.

Everything in the photographs are at 36 days from the day the seeds came out of soaking in water.

Here is the Critical Diesel Auto:

Attachment 59688

Original Sensible's Critical Auto
    These seem to be very good autos! The feel right to me. They smell strong, they have a diesel smell and one of them smells like diesel with something dead! All three germinated. I am impressed with everything about them actually. Usually I do not like to use electricity more then humanly possible so 18 hour cycles have not been appealing so I have placed them back in my "vegetation" area.

Attachment 59689 Attachment 59690 Attachment 59691

Original Sensible's Blueberry OG
    The Blueberry OG's smell great, full on OG. This has an awesome root system. All of Original Sensible's strains have impressed me.
    The odour has the OG smell as well as some deeper tones and a slight bit of fruit. The smaller one does not look yellow to me although
    the colouration is odd. I am waiting to see some obvious signs of a nutrient deficiency. I am thinking that there may be a magnesium deficiency.

After the dark cycle I have noticed some blotchiness and a purple vein up the middle of a leaf. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    I should mention that she has outgrown her home and has roots popping out of the bottom at about one inch long.

All of my plants have filled their homes very quickly this time around.

Attachment 59692 Attachment 59693 Attachment 59694

Provision Seeds G31 Kush - The structure is fantastic and the roots have outgrown two pots! The odour is superb. At first it seemed to me that the growth was slower then the others but it was just finding it's feet. Once the roots established it has taken off. The roots are so healthy too. They are loving the supersoil.

I will be transplanting the G31's as well as some others and then pushing one tent into flowering.

Attachment 59695 Attachment 59696 Attachment 59697 Attachment 59699Attachment 59698

The PPK on the far right is the one that is on nutes.

Med Man Brand Purple Pain Killer - These plants look like they are going to give me some fine medicine. The Purple Pain Killers are showing a consistent growth in both hydro and the supersoil, big pot or small, all healthy as. Structurally they are very similar.

One that I have named PPK # 1 is in hydro. The leaves are huge. They remind me of palm leaves when looking at them.
    PPK 18 intrigues me, I don't know why, she is unique! Unique in structure.

PPK # 7 is so dark and lush, a stout little beauty!
    All in all I have been most impressed with Med-Man's Purple Pain Killer's so far. I know the same will be true
    throughout the flowering cycle. A real pleasure to grow. I think this would be a good plant for a first time grower
    as they just thrive! All of them look like females in structure. I will keep a close eye on them as I have been.

There is only one PPK that has a subtle odour. It almost smells like a cucumber. Odours are not always easy to describe at the best of times for me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shiatsu Kush (703x1000).jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	702.8 KB 
ID:	59700
    Shiatsu Kush has a distinct smell of orange and mango cordial as well as some higher sweet tones.
    The one that I have "topped" has grown so fast. It is so interesting as a 50/50 hybrid. Along the plant there are
    half Sativa and half Indica leaves, quite evenly. It looks and feels good. The dissapointing part of these were the
    terrible germination rates(5/12) which has given me two females, one male which I have pulled, and another two which
    look like males to mine eye. I kept trying to find fault with myself for the poor germination rates but have realised that is
    unlikely as I had a 100% germination rate on every other seed with only one casualty of a bad transplant, the Jack Herer
    Auto.

Oh, the Pineapple Mystery had a 2 out of 3, I knew there was one more seed. It is still a far call from 7 non germinations
    though. The only disapointment for this strain. I am excited about the strain nonetheless and 100 % germination is a first for me.
    I have been dialling in my hydro grow for some time now so it is running at an optimum level.

Name:	Blue Monster Holk.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	143.6 KB 
ID:	59701

Name:	Blue Monster Holk.jpg 
Size:	143.6 KB 
ID:	59701 Hero Seeds Incredible Monster Holk - This plant does not smell but the structure is awesome,
    and the genetics are a great combination, so I am sure it will fit in well with all of the "smelly strains".

I have never had to deal with this much potential odour. At the moment the odour is there and it is strong but it is ducting into our house.
    We have insulation and I have two intake fans, one for each tent, and two centrifugal fans with carbon filters at the ready in anticipation.
    I have also put duck tape over the windows.

When the lights went on and I opened the room up, phew! She stinks, predominantly of the OG that is throughout many of the varieties.
    Smells like straight FIRE!!!!

Name:	Pineapple Mystery No 1 (1000x974).jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	875.8 KB 
ID:	59702 Pineapple Mystery - This strain smells like a paradise with lovely pineapple, tropical odours which have been strong from quite young.

I had given up on making any seed this round but have decided that I must keep this strain alive! It has some wonderful odours and I know it will be fire too.
    Smells like fruit punch! Lovely! As the seeds were feminised I will need to go through the process of cloning and using colloidal silver to make a male.

I have 3 litres of 30 ppm Colloidal Silver. I have not worked this process before so I may need some pointers. If I have any questions I will ask and I am sure
    someone will help me.

Also, could someone please look at the photo of the smaller Blueberry OG and tell me if they think it has a deficiency, please?

I believe it is magnesium or being affected because it needs a transplant.

Peace.

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Hopefully the photos work as I would like them to this time.

Name:	Critical Diesel Auto #1 36 Days from seed (821x1000).jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	761.6 KB 
ID:	59703

Critical Diesel Auto from Original Sensible.

Name:	Blueberry OG #1 (1000x913).jpg 
Size:	908.1 KB 
ID:	59704 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blueberry OG #2 (1000x731).jpg 
Size:	565.3 KB 
ID:	59705

Original Sensible's
    Blueberry OG #1 Blueberry OG #2- This one has a blotchiness to it.
    (This is the one I need some help with)

Name:	G31 Kush # 1 (1000x802).jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	738.7 KB 
ID:	59706

Provision Seeds G31 Kush #1

Name:	PPK # 1.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	157.9 KB 
ID:	59707 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PPK 18 and another PPK (1000x653).jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	609.7 KB 
ID:	59708

Med Man's Purple Pain Killers.

Vegetative Member Provisionseeds's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 566/0
    Given: 103/0

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Looking way awesome! Keep up the amazing job!

Flowering Member keepitmedicated's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 946/2
    Given: 2,110/4

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Glad everything is workin out for you man.
    Colloidal Silver you have to spray the plant each day around the first ten days BEFORE you switch to flower 12/12 then spray each day till you see a reversal happening then voila collect your pollen and seed them girls.
    Well thats the way I was told to use it and do it on a full plant or clone to reverse the whole thing, Not just a branch. CS works best on the full reversal so your gonna have to clone for best results.
    Gonna try makin some femmed beans this summer once this current run has finished for me. Good luck.
    HARMONY..
    When we lose the right to be different
    We lose the privilage to be free
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

just wanted to share a picture from one of our customer who just chopped down, dried and cured their g31 kush. i believe they chopped it down early (6 weeks - will confirm this, but im sure he said 6). vegged and flowered under 1000w.

Name:	DSC_0039.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	245.5 KB 
ID:	59728

more new images on our website, dont wanna spam the thread =)

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Default Happy Solstice extended to all!

Quote Originally Posted by Provisionseeds View Post
    just wanted to share a picture from one of our customer who just chopped down, dried and cured their g31 kush. i believe they chopped it down early (6 weeks - will confirm this, but im sure he said 6). vegged and flowered under 1000w.

Name:	DSC_0039.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	245.5 KB 
ID:	59728

more new images on our website, dont wanna spam the thread =)
    Thanks Pro-V! That is an awesome looking piece!!! (If that is spam then spam on!!!)
    It is good to have a time frame as a bit of a guide, also!

I had been using a handheld microscope to look at trichomes to judge but I have found something that I think
    will be better. It is just a magnifying glass which has an LED globe which you can turn on and direct the light
    through the lens. It is great for examining things in close detail.

While I am thinking about it I should also mention that I wear my Ray Ban sunnies when around the lights. Everything looks
    great, normal, as if there was no light on. Something to think about for anyone who is not growing younger!

I am loving the tight knit growth on the G31's. The root mass is incredible, filling a two gallon pot and then coming
    out of the bottom of it by two inches! I will be filling the new pots up today and then transplanting tomorrow as I have
    began working with the moon phases in order to find a disciplined route through life.

I am most excited to grow out the DPK's. I gave four to a friend and he is delighted!

I find it astounding when people speak of cannabis being a de-motivator. For me smoking my own creates a strong motivating
    factor.

Many years ago I noticed that people who grow to make money do not grow the same quality of medicine as the person who grows
    for the love of the medicine, the need for pain relief, relaxation, or any of the many ailments that cannabis is used for. That is not to say
    that it isn't possible! It requires a great deal of effort, energy, and hard work.

As it is cold this Winter and I am running an organic grow I hope to see some beautiful colouration. I love growing when the cold can hit
    the lows, bringing out the purple and gold hues that are not expressed without the cold temps.

I made a new heater, by the way!

Check her out :

Name:	P1140711 (760x900).jpg 
Size:	560.6 KB 
ID:	59729

I know that ducting into a unit that is part of an apartment complex can be dodgy as, adjoining roof and so on. I would not dare
    to do this with the odour if we did not have insulation!

Intake is through a flange which I have sealed into an open window, and I mean sealed! Not hermetically
    sealed but it is very close. This is only possible in the Winter and quite efficient as a heating unit.

I think I mentioned my friend who freaks out about growing, electricity costs! In stark contrast he will use
    a 2000 watt heater 24/7 !!!! My power is still running lower then 2000 watts. Some people do not see logic
    when it is right in front of them.

I am counting all of my blessings as we come into the new phase, planning ahead.

Happy Solstice, to everyone at TY!

Thankyou for being the continued support network that you guys all are. We all make this place a home away from
    home. It has been a great thing for me, to find so many people who are so similar, people of honour and integrity, the
    old ways must live on. So many wonderful people here.

I wish everyone at TY and beyond a wonderful new phase, something to think about!

Peace all, and Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New Heater.jpg 
Size:	123.6 KB 
ID:	59730  

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

I can't wait to smoke some good medicine. Still buying weak stuff, doesn't help much with pain at all which only
    equates to more tablets! Crazy world.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,036/0
    Given: 1,031/0

Hey TB, happy solstice brother. My jewelers loupe has two different lenses and an LED (ebay 12.00). I love it but it tends to get a bit sticky from trichs and I keep forgetting to turn the light off. lol
    My G31 and DPK seedlings finally caught on, as well the back up beans finally cracked but where just barely showing so I sprayed them once more and about seven hours later the G31 tap had already curled into an "S" pattern and shed the husk oh oh.
    The DPK tap was still small, I put them in last evening.
    Nice heater, I have always ducted back into the house for the heat and I haven't had my cannister hooked up for a long time now, just moving air.The BS grow is going well, quite a variety in plant appearance but all look indica dominant and are about 30" with lots of bud sights.
    And now back to our regularly sheduled program...
    That's a nice tight bud Johny and looks rich in "natural" resources. lol I'm hoping for the same results. The G31 just takes off like it's running nitro. I'll post some pics later.
    What you say about Ty is so true. I'm a bit reclusive by nature, I find people tend to be too competitive and far too concerned about what trendy item they want to buy next. They've lost sight of what really matters and I can only tolerate it in small doses then I have to head home to "my reality" and check in here where I can find some commonality, where everyone seems to be on the same level.
    Anyway I digress

Peace Bro
    Good health

N
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    I return to the earth and I am embraced.I am Cannabis
    Nohibition

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by nohibition View Post
    Hey TB, happy solstice brother. My jewelers loupe has two different lenses and an LED (ebay 12.00). I love it but it tends to get a bit sticky from trichs and I keep forgetting to turn the light off. lol
    My G31 and DPK seedlings finally caught on, as well the back up beans finally cracked but where just barely showing so I sprayed them once more and about seven hours later the G31 tap had already curled into an "S" pattern and shed the husk oh oh.
    The DPK tap was still small, I put them in last evening.
    Nice heater, I have always ducted back into the house for the heat and I haven't had my cannister hooked up for a long time now, just moving air.The BS grow is going well, quite a variety in plant appearance but all look indica dominant and are about 30" with lots of bud sights.
    And now back to our regularly sheduled program...
    That's a nice tight bud Johny and looks rich in "natural" resources. lol I'm hoping for the same results. The G31 just takes off like it's running nitro. I'll post some pics later.
    What you say about Ty is so true. I'm a bit reclusive by nature, I find people tend to be too competitive and far too concerned about what trendy item they want to buy next. They've lost sight of what really matters and I can only tolerate it in small doses then I have to head home to "my reality" and check in here where I can find some commonality, where everyone seems to be on the same level.
    Anyway I digress

Peace Bro
    Good health

N
    Hi Nohib,

Glad to hear that your beans are doing right by you. The G31 certainly has an amazing root system! I was wondering why things were looking
    slow up top and realised that all of the action was occurring in the root zone, making for a great base!

Your loupe sounds like it may look like my handheld microscope, lens wise. Mine is caked in trichomes also!

I am reclusive by nature, also, so TY is a virtual godsend. (pun intended)

You mentioned trendy items. Have you seen the new glasses that block out the light to stop your eye being hurt.
    I am sure that a decent set of sunglasses something very close!

Peace bro.

Good health to you also.

Flowering Member keepitmedicated's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 946/2
    Given: 2,110/4

I find that most of the members here and on other forums are reclusive, I think that it has somthing to do with our little hobby. We dont want too many knowin that we grow weed in our real life comunity. But are proud of it and would like to show off in a way. So here comes the world wide web. Other than work I dont talk to anyone else round these parts that much. My conversations are not too much longer than "hows it goin". Im stoked about TY bein here, Lets me vent to other like minded people and show off what Im growin.
    HARMONY..
    When we lose the right to be different
    We lose the privilage to be free
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by TradingBeanz View Post
    Hi Nohib,

Glad to hear that your beans are doing right by you. The G31 certainly has an amazing root system! I was wondering why things were looking
    slow up top and realised that all of the action was occurring in the root zone, making for a great base!

Your loupe sounds like it may look like my handheld microscope, lens wise. Mine is caked in trichomes also!

I am reclusive by nature, also, so TY is a virtual godsend. (pun intended)

You mentioned trendy items. Have you seen the new glasses that block out the light to stop your eye being hurt.
    I am sure that a decent set of sunglasses something very close!

Peace bro.

Good health to you also.
    the awesome glasses are called method seven. which we will be picking up tmw. its really awesome.

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Provisionseeds View Post
    the awesome glasses are called method seven. which we will be picking up tmw. its really awesome.
    I can't afford them yet but have tried them out. It is amazing how a room lit up by a HPS can look through them lenses! I had to try them last time
    I saw my "hydro guy". He told me quietly to check out how a room looked through a really good pair of sunnies before outlaying the money.

But, if I was you guys, well, I guess your rooms look bigger!!!! Eyes are a one time thing so I would definitely not be mucking about if I was
    in a massive room!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 294/0
    Given: 220/0

I just bought the LED version of the Method 7 glasses a couple of weeks ago, and they changed my life completely, lol. I just recently got into LEDs and they have blinded me something fierce right from day 1. So I ordered the glasses and now I don't have to turn the light off before working on the garden.

I really should get the HPS ones now. I know that orange light can't be good for our eyes! But they've never blinded me like LEDs do.

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by hush View Post
    I just bought the LED version of the Method 7 glasses a couple of weeks ago, and they changed my life completely, lol. I just recently got into LEDs and they have blinded me something fierce right from day 1. So I ordered the glasses and now I don't have to turn the light off before working on the garden.

I really should get the HPS ones now. I know that orange light can't be good for our eyes! But they've never blinded me like LEDs do.
    I have seen a few people buy new LED panels, switch them on and begin to look straight into the lasers! Then something like, "Check this out, trippy!", LOL
    My reply is always the same! I just had a look at the Method Seven glasses and was pleasantly surprised by the price. My sunnies are polarised with a
    Blue layer across the front and make a blue spectrum "dissapear", although they are now broken so I am up for a new pair as of two days ago.

Sunglasses are a must for myself after an eye injury or three so I will have a careful look first. I may need some reading glasses at some stage.

My eyesight has deteriorated a tad in the last few years, I think, due to alot of intense lighting. Man, my list of things to buy has become larger,
    Thanks alot Guys!!!!

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

It's time for flowering. Everything is looking great! The plants that need it are sizing up, pot wise.

I am going to flower in the one tent and leave the Pineapple Mystery for awhile longer. The "annexe"
    is serving as a vegetation area and I am also using that bit of space to complete the Critical Diesel Auto's.
    Once they are finished I will flower anything else that needs it, giving me a constant flow of medication.

Pain relief is essential at this stage of life. Without it I do not know how my wife would cope, Osteoarthritis is
    a harsh thing.

Oh, the good folks at Original Sensible are sending me another pack of Shiatsu Kush seeds. Very decent as some
    banks would brush it off.

The speed at which this plant grows has made me consider it's virtues most carefully!
    The growth is so very fast. I will dedicate a tent to this strain if it hits the right spot.

Ideally I would grow just one strain but I cannot help myself, I need variety as well as
    always looking for the keeper strain, the ones I would grow over and over.

That's all for now.

Thumbs Up/Down

Hey TB. good to hear things are gelling. Osteoarthritis is my main issue so I can certainly sympathize, add to that inoperable carpal tunnel and irreparable damage to RCs on both shoulders and back problems. (poor me lol) I said to my Dr that it wasn't fair because I've worked hard all my life. He told me it was because I had worked so hard all my life. Osteo is also called the "wear and tear" arthritis. I'm a sativa lover which is Ok when the pain is light but for days like today I have to get baked which means a day wasted. I hope your wife gets some relief, personally I can't afford to order multiple strains but ProV has provided us with some DPK and G31 for my wife's cancer so I'm hoping that will help my situation as well. They are a very compassionate bunch of guys. I always told my son to step up and get 'er done and it took him about five years before he realized that I couldn't do things anymore and he finally stopped saying "c'mon dad, step up and get 'er done". Now he shows up regularly and brings supper for Mamma and I and he makes sure he brings the family together at our house. He sure turned out to be a good man. I'm very proud of him. Anyway I hope your plants grow well and provide that effective relief we have come to appreciate so much.

Peace brother

N
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    Nohibition

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Default Critical Diesel Auto is a great strain

It's about time I do an update.

Everything is going great. The Critical Diesel Auto's are looking fine. They have everything
    a photoperiod plant has, and then some. I have been very pleasantly surprised. I have been
    quite skeptical about growing auto's. This run I used an area that I use as a vegetative area.

It is hard for me to take decent photos in the veg. area because of all of the spectrums so I have
    waited until the finish.

My vegetative area has one 130 watt CFL and another 85 watt CFL. Also, as the are has become
    bigger I have added some LED. I have some full spectrum LED bulbs. They fit into an ordinary light
    bulb fitting and have 3 watt bulbs. I have a 54 watt bulb and 2 36 watt bulbs in the area at the moment
    as well as a 9 watt LED which has 3 x 3 red led bulbs. The trichomes on these girls are absolutely awesome.

Mixing light sources and spectrums always seems to result in good quality, resinous plants.
    Being able to harvest a decent bit of medication in 74 days is really awesome.

The trichomes are a mix between clear and milky. Usually I like to wait until they are milky and amber but
    I am so over buying weak meds. My wife and really enjoyed what we smoked at the stage it is at.

Even with a fairly quick dry this is better then anything I have bought in the time I have not had my own meds.
    Growing organically is becoming more and more appealing to me.

The plants in soil seem to mature quicker. The loss of yield is not a big thing for me. Quality always beats quantity.
    This smokes up very nice. I pulled a few small pieces off at 67 days and let it dry out in the open, as fast as possible.
    It smoked amazing. Tasty as, diesel with after tastes of melon. After one pipe I sat back and savoured the feeling.
    For me that is unusual. When I am smoking water pipes I usually always have two. If I stop to savour it, to me, that is
    a high quality smoke! It removed all the pain that I had, backpain, headache, with nerve pain. It also helped me with my
    appetite and my mood.

I am not saying it is a one hitter, although I know for some people it would be! It is strong. I had a great sleep that night.

I will do a smoke report using the TY template later, once this has dried naturally and I have smoked a bit more!

This auto has me pleasantly surprised. I will grow this one again!

Previously I have grown two other auto strains from WOS and another company with
    great dissapointment so it is encouraging to know that there are good autos around.

An update coming on all the other ladies soon.

Peace.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Critical Diesel Auto Plant4.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	54.7 KB 
ID:	60072   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Critical Diesel Auto49.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	60075   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Critical Diesel Auto4 (970x820).jpg 
Size:	646.8 KB 
ID:	60076   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Critical Diesel Auto3 (970x711).jpg 
Size:	601.7 KB 
ID:	60077  

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

I bought myself a jewellers loupe that sounds very similar to yours. (two lenses, one is 30x magnification, the other is 60x and has an LED)
    I must say this is a huge improvement on the handheld microscope I used to use.

I just pulled one G31 Kush which was switched to 12/12 66 days prior. At 66 days the trichomes are milky with about 5% amber throughout.
    I pulled a few small pieces over the last few weeks and I have to say it smokes a treat! Even though I had a few problems with my soil mix,
    with some heavy duty yellowing of the leaves, the colas are beautiful. The G31 is on my list to grow again. The nuggets are very tight, weighty.

The odour is straight pine. It tastes like it smells and is very strong!

The Critical Diesel Auto's are all finished. Good meds, tasty, and really hit the right spot. As I had no smoke there was practically no
    real cure as my wife and I needed smoke! As we used an area that I have set up as a vegetative station the light usage worked out
    to be practical. It tastes like Diesel with fruity tones. One of the three plants we grew had a distinct passionfruit after taste. Works well
    for pain relief, although I regret that we smoked it all before any curing.

The Purple Pain Killer is awesome too! I am so excited about the strains I am growing this time around.
    One of the PPK's is a small phenol, low odour, one cola dominate with no branching. I have pulled a few
    small pieces off and the smoke is awesome, very strong indeed. It hits the right spot as far as pain relief.
    I will grow this one again! The 2nd phenol is a large plant which smells like fuel and something foul smelling,
    in a good way though. Med Man has done a great job on this plant. I am glad I have a few packs of PPK and
    a few packs of Conkushion, also.

Blueberry OG from Original Sensible is beautiful strain, from all appearances so far. Every strain I have grown of
    theirs have been fantastic. (I have grown and harvested six of their strains now.) The most interesting odours came from
    the Blueberry OG. I have never smelled so many flavours of baby poo!!!!! I am not very good at describing odours but this
    is definitely an interesting strain. Again the amount that I will harvest will be less then optimal as I am new to soil grows but
    the damage is restricted to leaves. The colas look perfect!

Blue Monster Holk - This plant is crazy looking. It is a small one cola plant. The resin is immense! It is not a monster though,
    it is actually small! I put this down, again, to the leaf damage. I am wishing that I topped her now. I always like to grow a strain without topping the first time.
    If the breeder recommends topping I will follow that path though, most of the time. I will give you guys a odour report down the track.

I tell you what - I love the time we are in. Years ago I would have felt compelled to clone every strain that is growing this time.
    I think that my wife and I should have plenty of meds. I think I have it nailed.

The bag seed which I call Pineapple Mystery is beautiful. I will keep a mother as she is a true princess! The genetic line up is supposed
    to be awesome. I feel so very lucky that two of the three seeds popped up! They mirror each other, they could be clones they are identical.

At 55 days the colas are as big as some of the biggest that I have harvested. They still have a decent amount of time to go, also.
    Proper beasties. Usually I grow four plants in the hydro tent. This time I have filled it with two.

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Photo updates coming later.

Thumbs Up/Down

Hey TB, I have the same loupe and I keep forgetting to turn the LED off. Glad to hear about G31. I too will be running that strain again based on what I've seen so far. They are fast growing and the colas (at day 30) were stacking nice and tight with impressive trich production. Long way to go yet.

N
    Nohibition

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12