Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 211/0
    Given: 1/0

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I'm down to a single GodBud x OG Kush plant. It's been my favourite (it seems predominantly skunky/ak-47).

The afghani cuttings are showing roots in under 4 days in the EZ cloner. It's very encouraging results. As soon as I get the cuttings into the Totes I'll be starting the bloom report.
    regards,
    Currently hording the following elite genetics;

Grape Escape x Afghani Kush, Iranian Land Race x Pre-98 Bubba Kush, Florida Skunk Ape x Purple Kush, Green Crack BX, Grape Escape x Green Crack.
    Tranquil Elephantizer, Blue Dream Lotus, Orange SunShine.
    OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.
    MK Ultra, The Hog, Wreckage.
    Nevilles Haze, Critical Mass, SSH, Black Widow, Shark Shock, Medicine Man, G13 Widow, Ortega, Angels Breath.
    Petrolia Head Stash, Willie Nelson, Golden Temple Kush.

Thumbs Up/Down

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Both Afghanis are confirmed female (Fire and Earth). I culled the last of the GodBudxOG Kush, it was a male. so that is 4/5 germ and 4/4 males. that's the roll of the dice sometimes.
    onward to the main event. All afghani cuts are rooted, I'm letting them develope longer/branched roots before putting them into the bloom tote. should be firing it up between sunday and wednesday this week.
    regards,

Grape Escape x Afghani Kush, Iranian Land Race x Pre-98 Bubba Kush, Florida Skunk Ape x Purple Kush, Green Crack BX, Grape Escape x Green Crack.
    OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.
    Nevilles Haze, Critical Mass, SSH, Black Widow, Shark Shock, Medicine Man, G13 Widow, Ortega, Angels Breath.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 266/0
    Given: 68/1

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Looking forward to seeing how they turn out.

Flowering Member keepitmedicated's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 946/2
    Given: 2,110/4

Oh ya gonna have some nice hashy smellin flowers soon, Are the leafs nice and round? The last Time I grew an afghani (World of seeds) The leafs were like spoons, Looked really cool.
    HARMONY..
    When we lose the right to be different
    We lose the privilage to be free
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 658/0
    Given: 667/1

I didn't have to much luck with my joti gods green crack I used 3 out of the 5 seeds and one died just never came up.The other two were doing really well but they turned out to be males which is to bad cause one of them just reeked of goodness. I hope the other 2 will be 2 females(crossing my fingers) The ones you got going look nice!
    Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 825/0
    Given: 904/1

I cracked three joti godbud, had two males but the female I have looks really good. these joti are some stout plants real thick main stem. I let you guys know how she does in flower.

Thumbs Up/Down

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

That's a really good point Sam, the stems were very thick!
    I know that beanhoarder is scheduled to drop his GodBud crosses (including godbud chemdawgD), If I do decide to investigate godbud further I'll likely give his a check.
    I can't wait to start the bloom report, my jars are starting to empty out here.
    haha

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down

man, this has been a nightmare. I added in about 15 mls of DutroPro 'Take Root' to my rez (about 20Ls) and my root growth stopped completely. It remained that way for 6 days, and now I changed out the rez.
    I am not going to be using this further, just wanted to post my experience. Hopefully the cuts will recover, the roots are nice and white...they just stopped growing...
    hope to have things rolling by this weekend.
    Happy Canada Day all! (and an early Independence Day)

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down

Maurice,

If you're after root growth, the only way to go is House & Garden Roots Excelurator;

http://www.house-garden.ca/products/roots-excelurator/

even Big Mike from AN recommends it (over VooDoo Juice).

Thumbs Up/Down

ok so after a couple of days with a rez change I have new white roots replacing the old sickly ones. I've put 5 cuts of afghani fire and 4 of afghani earth into my bloom room, but set them at 18 hours to get some root growth and a first node before flipping them (to make sure they're over the DutchPro fiasco).

I'll give you guys some pics when it's worth checking out, right now they just look like weak clones.
    Good news, UK cheese and Grape Kush motherplants are gigantic have returned as monsters! Let the good times roll.
    kindly,

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down

the rez is 5.42ph and the ppm is 684. I have added Sensi Grow A/B, GH Roots Excel, and CalMag+

Has anyone tried ROCKBUD RESINATOR? just curious, got a free 1L and was debating trying it out, but feeling kinda hesitant after the dutchpro root conditioner...

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Day 2 of Bloom, The two mother plants (Both Dense, but the one I labelled the runt just seems to be a very short stature plant, similar tight internodes and thick stems).
    Also here is the hydro, on the one side the taller lusher pheno and on the other side the shorter denser pheno.

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down

Looking good. Runts can be deceiving, my big Cannatonic plant almost got culled when it was the runt in the rooting bubbler.

Thumbs Up/Down

The only negative right now is that it's too dense. I don't tend to take away fan leaves because they're sugar storehouses and production sites, but physically there is not even close to e nough room to support any swell at all because of density... time will tell heh.

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Day 10 of Bloom: 1010 PPMS - 5.75PH. Added Liquid W8 and will be adding Massive when I see the first signs of floral growth tip conversion.

The soilless were fed Medi1 @20ml/L, Massive @ 5ml/L Nirvana @ 4ml/L, and PureBlend Pro @ 20ml/L, added to an activated compost solution.(keep in mind these are indica plants that have been vegging around six weeks in 12L pots).

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Vegetative Member Provisionseeds's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 566/0
    Given: 103/0

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightToker View Post
    Day 10 of Bloom: 1010 PPMS - 5.75PH. Added Liquid W8 and will be adding Massive when I see the first signs of floral growth tip conversion.

The soilless were fed Medi1 @20ml/L, Massive @ 5ml/L Nirvana @ 4ml/L, and PureBlend Pro @ 20ml/L, added to an activated compost solution.(keep in mind these are indica plants that have been vegging around six weeks in 12L pots).

How do you like using the green planet nutrients?

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Provisionseeds View Post
    How do you like using the green planet nutrients?
    I've always been a big fan of GreenPlanet.
    At the same time, I'm not exclusively using it, it's compromising about 50% of my nutrient usage.
    The other thing is that I'm adding organic based products (with limited stabilizing agents) into ACT so that is also synergizing everything.
    A lot of their products tend to contain high sugars, which I approve of. but they do not seem to clog up or fall out, which is a major +
    kindly,

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down

the entire thing is funny because that one side, the left side, just won't stretch, it stays super short... I look forward to the finishing results, but gosh darn it's a short one.
    (added some hydrogen peroxide and some Massive @ roughly 2ml/L). I'll test ppms etc in a day or 2 but I expect to see around 1200 which is the zone I'm going to keep the plants in for the rest of the grow. The only products I'll be adding to the hydro at this point are Nirvana (FUCKING LOVE THIS PRODUCT) and Finisher).

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 825/0
    Given: 904/1

growing the joti godbud they are also short and stout. under 2 ft. tall but the main stalk is thick.

almost forgot nice work with the afghani's there looking good.
    Last edited by samhigh; 07-22-2014 at 10:42 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down

ya i actually have a hard time cloning them with a nything other than 2-3 day old new growth because the stems are so thick that they are hollow when cut.

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down

soilless medium(organic bloom). Note these have converted over to full florals, they are AHEAD of the clones in Hydro in manifesting the first trimester.

some quick snapshots of the hydro.

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down

just a side note, I came back from a 3 day vacation and my rez was low, I topped it up. the plants had drank it down from 1000ish to 550ish in 3 days of initial trimester formation. Not a big deal. topped up the rez and added more nutes. This time I added Massive, Liquid W8 and Finisher. As soon as I added them, the plants lost all turgor pressure and basically went limp... PANIC! tested the ph... 5.7 and nutes at 1010 PPM... hmm... roots look happy too... hmmm.... well, due to time, the lights went out and I slept on it. Everything is fine this morning, minus that a couple of the ones that went floppy kinda are growing to the side rather than upwards now.
    Don't misunderstand me, they look GREAT today! But, I've never seen plants react to a nute being added, especially since the greenplanet line is mostly sugars and light on salts... comments?

All that aside, fuck these plants look great!
    the Organic ladies are charging up like crazy, can't believe I'm able to dump 2000ppm nutes on them with EACH watering every other day and they don't blink... indica's are such a strange beast... like em... but looking forward to getting back to Sativa country...
    kindly,
    Last edited by Shadimar; 07-28-2014 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Removed unintended duplicate text

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down

Deja vu, all over again?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,036/0
    Given: 1,031/0

Hey MT, could it be that the nute you added created the imbalance causing the water to move out of the cells toward the more concentrated solution? Then overnight nature takes its' course, the plant balances the pressure and everything is good again?

N
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    I return to the earth and I am embraced.I am Cannabis
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

Quote Originally Posted by airedog View Post
    Deja vu, all over again?
    Whatever could you mean?

Whatever could you mean?

♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast