Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: my mom

Flowering Member keepitmedicated's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 946/2
    Given: 2,110/4

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Your in our thoughts jam. Glad you got some plants outdoors. Those epic kush automatics are more a 90 day strain I was told from bob. The one I have kept indoors is starting to flower. Its about 1 ft tall now, I kept it in a 32 ounce cup for the longest time then transplanted it into a bigger 3/4 gal square pot about 10 days ago and she looks pretty happy so far. Nice big green leafs, pistils startin to show themselves on the tips of the branches. 6 weeks so far I do believe. Anyways hope you get some decent rest soon them auto's dont mind the heat as its been pretty hot up here the past 2 weeks. Hope your mother is doin ok these days and is somwhat comfortable. Stay cool and keep us posted jam were here for you.
    HARMONY..
    When we lose the right to be different
    We lose the privilage to be free
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 179/1
    Given: 151/0

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

well some of yall know my wife doesnt let me grow in the summer..so i had some seeds started outdoors and we get this fucking hail storm last nite out of the blues..if i had known bad weather was forecasted i would have brought them in..all destroyed what have i done to deserve all this..was counting on them plants to get me threw im so pissed off im thinking of just saying the hell with it..i really dont understand why karma is kicking me in the ass im a great person always lending a hand where needed looks like this summer is going to be just like winter without got 3 dpk left and some autos its getting hot here 100s plants seem to just set there when it gets this hot not sure if it worth a try to just start over again arrgg
    Life is too valuable, easy does it..

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,036/0
    Given: 1,031/0

Wow Jam. The thing with Mathew is what kids can do to us, the thing with your Mom is a fact of life and the hail is mother nature doing her shit bro. Keep slogging along at some point things will improve...dig deep brother.

NN
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    I return to the earth and I am embraced.I am Cannabis
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 213/0
    Given: 88/1

too much Jamman, gonna start calling you charlie brown if things keep up. We all have had spells like that, hang in there & keep stroking brother

Thumbs Up/Down

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default thanks every1

Quote Originally Posted by T&G View Post
    too much Jamman, gonna start calling you charlie brown if things keep up. We all have had spells like that, hang in there & keep stroking brother
    its just frustration when you try and try and nothing in return..im trying to keep a positive attitude here but being without meds makes it hard.and just wishing texas would get on board with legalizing im really thinking of packing my shit and moveing to colorado im hearing on the news here of people moveing from texas to colorado to get there meds ....being on disability sucks shit back in the day i could afford meds all day long..im a painter by trade and 20 a gram shit i cant afford that..i try and supply my own but with all this shit happening to me i wonder where did i go wrong thanks yall for the positive feed back love yall. peace

Thumbs Up/Down

.... not to mention that Texas heat!.......I hear ya Jam

Thumbs Up/Down

fuck it good bye yall!!!! love every1 here just tired of everything can no longer take it any more...

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 294/0
    Given: 220/0

If you're still around, Jam, I would love to try offering some assistance on a few "no fail" micro garden concepts I've come up with over the years, and still use to this day. PM me if you still have a little fight in you and I think I might be able to offer some suggestions. I'll link you to a few threads I've done over the years, over at another forum, where you can see the fruits of these endeavors. A small indoor garden is better than nothing at all. It could at least keep you mediated just enough until you can grow outdoors again.

Keep your head up, friend. It sounds like you really require this as medicine, so don't give up.

I am truly sorry for your mom, and I wish her comfort and peace. May you say the things you've been longing to say to her. Peace, my brother.

Last edited by hush; 06-06-2014 at 10:45 PM.

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 217/1
    Given: 330/9

Quote Originally Posted by Jam View Post
    fuck it good bye yall!!!! love every1 here just tired of everything can no longer take it any more...
    Take care, bro.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

Hang in there, Bud.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down

sorry to worry every1 i at least need to explain..every1 knows about mom..not good and r relationship aint the best and my brothers and sister blame me for alot of shit..i do depend on my meds for my depression and pain issues 2 surgeries on my back disabled..living on a fixed income thats why my wife will only let me grow indoors dureing the winter for 1 grow that didnt turn out very well for me..so im depending on my outdoor grow dureing the summer and freaking cant get anything to grow outdoor the last 2 years because of heat issues than provision seeds the great people they r send me 5 feminized that i got excited about and what happens the freaking hail got to them and destroyed everything autos included that was suppose to get me some quick meds what the hell is a person suppose to do..there has been alot of people here reach there hand out to and offered me encouragement and just wanted to return the favor..but cant even do that..i have been here sence the beginning still got the very first issue of ty magazine signed by marco thinking of talking to lt and see if i can offer it here on a raffle or something if any1 is intrested i have given to this site just dont fill like there is anything i can do here to show i love yall texas slang,lol so thats where im at sorry for the negative post just wish this would all go away peace and happy harvesting jam,,

Thumbs Up/Down

Hey Jam
    Sucks but the pain is what makes the pleasure all the sweeter, you'll be looking back on this in due time bro. PM me if your in need bro. Did you crack all of the DPK?

peace

N
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

got 3 dpk left im worried i may loose them sence its getting hot..this is a strain im really wanting to try thats why i just popped 2 of them in case they didnt make it..that would give me 3 for a winter grow..than like i said the dam hail came and destroyed everything i had going just fill like everything around me is crashing down. i cry every day yall ya a grown man crying..

Thumbs Up/Down

im sorry every1 if i sound like a scratched record..

Thumbs Up/Down

It hailed pretty hard here today also for a good 15 min. Had me freakin out a bit but think that my plants are concealed enough for them to handle it. Get some more of them epic kush's started as soon as possible, They are 3 month strains so you still have some time to get some out for a decent yeild. If you have any kind of bogs or swamps around your area try burying your pots directly into the ground so that the roots can grow through to the water. You will never have to worry about watering then in a swamp/bog. I also dug up some dirt to a mound and planted in that without a pot this year and they stay out of the water so not to drown but will send the roots down to the water source and again no waterin all season long. Check out the Swamp tube thread on Unleashdagreen.com and you can get some ideas there. Great thread for that kind of set and forget grow setup. Keep your head up jam you will get it. Wait with all these set backs when you do get to harvest you will be complainin about all the damn trimming you will have. Thats a good complaint in my books. Stay cool jam...K.I.M.
    HARMONY..
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down

on top of everything else going on some1 steals my dog yesterday... im so freaking pissed... why me

Thumbs Up/Down

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Hey Jam
    Maybe he's just gone looking for a little poontang buddy. He'll come home.

N
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

I hope that noone stole your dog jam, I would burn this earth to find them if someone stole Charlie. I cant figure out why someone would want to steal someone elses dog. There missing the whole pup stage which is the most important stage of the relationship. Hope he bites off the dicks nipples and eats em. But nonhibs probebly right hes just got to get his doggy style on.lol. Keep us posted.
    HARMONY..
    Nelson Mandela

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 217/1
    Given: 330/9

Oh man, sorry to hear. I hope that you find him! That's awful. Our cat went out for half the night last night and I was very
    worried. I really hope your dog comes back. Peace J.

Vegetative Member milkcratejukebox's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 59/0
    Given: 1/0

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

sorry to hear of the problems Jam.as long as you make amends with your mom, dont worry about your brothers and sisters. when you see your mom later, on your own journey to the Creators land everything will be ok, she'll smile and hug you and when you feel that familiar kiss on your forehead like when you were little, everything will start anew. i been having a tuff time gettin my garden right as well, worrying and lookin after my son, i just took it as the Creators way of letting me know, my son was more important than the plants. now that he is doin better, ill start over again in the garden. all of your brothers and sisters here love you and support you, all ya got to do when your feelin down is come here and vent it out, we'll be here.... i will send my prayers and good vibes your way...its easier said than done, but dont worry about anyone else but making peace with your mom, and the Creator will help you with your garden when its time.... maybe post on your facebook page your dog is missin and post a pic, ya never know someone may see him, but my guess is he's just out roamin and hopefully will make his way back home soon check the local pounds and kennels or maybe call animal control in your area, they may have found him...my thoughts and prayers for your dog as well...

we're here for ya when ya need us...

crate

Thumbs Up/Down

sorry to hear about your dog Jamman, I know if you loose your dog in a bush/forest they say to leave a shirt or jacket with your scent on it out and the dog is usually found sleeping on it the next day, is there a chance he ran to a nearby bush to go squirlin' or something and got lost?

Thumbs Up/Down

my dog was found ..guess she got ran over and died in are thick trees..i starting smelling something really awful and found her there on fathers day..i just couldn't do it so i had matthew my son bury her thanks every1 for your concerns ..im still tore up about it fill like part of my heart has been ripped out.i cry myself to sleep every nite..when will all this stop..

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 825/0
    Given: 904/1

if it don't kill you, it makes you stronger, jam your gonna be one strong man. keep the faith bro it will turn around for you. good karma coming your way. sorry about your dog they are a part of the family, keep your chin up, better times ahead.

Thumbs Up/Down

Hey Jam, I feel your pain.
    Life is for sure cruel, sometimes it seems like it's dumping on just you, but it's not Bro. There are times when no matter how irresponsible or selfish it sounds, you just have to turn your back on some things and let them sort themselves out and concentrate on your own well being. You have probably told others at one point or another that it will get better and you know it will.

Everyday starts as a blank page. There's another dog out there that would have a better life and be happy to fill that hole in your heart.

You know our thoughts are with you bro.

N
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

thanks all..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast