Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 212/0
    Given: 1/0

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default The Tao of Composting

This is a great read for those of you involved in BD or even organics,

http://www.mnn.com/your-home/organic...-of-composting
    Currently hording the following elite genetics;

Grape Escape x Afghani Kush, Iranian Land Race x Pre-98 Bubba Kush, Florida Skunk Ape x Purple Kush, Green Crack BX, Grape Escape x Green Crack.
    Tranquil Elephantizer, Blue Dream Lotus, Orange SunShine.
    OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.
    MK Ultra, The Hog, Wreckage.
    Nevilles Haze, Critical Mass, SSH, Black Widow, Shark Shock, Medicine Man, G13 Widow, Ortega, Angels Breath.
    Petrolia Head Stash, Willie Nelson, Golden Temple Kush.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 884/0
    Given: 475/1

Every tao and zen I like to take a look at material such as this to see what else I might be missing

I don't know about you guys, but I have a few 10gal totes that I fill with coffee grounds, vegetable food scraps, paper & cardboard (smaller pieces mean more surface area) etc and a bit of my recycled mix to start it off.

Worms have also been added to speed up the process (although it does complicate aeration) and make the nutrients more bio-available as well as simply breed a helpful population.

What could simply be tossed away or sit there as a box full of paper, cardboard and junkmail rather quickly transforms into the organic portion of my vegetable garden's soil.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,036/0
    Given: 1,031/0

I have a compost pile at the back of my property that I've been adding to for about 5 years. I put a coil of 1/2 " black water line inside. The ends stick out, Rez at one end, tap at the other. When the pile is cooking you add water to the line...viola hot water.

N
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    I return to the earth and I am embraced.I am Cannabis
    Nohibition