Thread: mayor

Flowering Member

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 19/0
    Given: 0/0

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default mayor

Did Canada just give that mayor of yours to the US. first beiber now ford LOL When he tries to return they might not let him in ...

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,036/0
    Given: 1,031/0

It's too bad his life went south he's a working mans mayor. Better people than him have fallen much further. As for beiber...that's what happens when someone has millions before they're potty trained.

N
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    I return to the earth and I am embraced.I am Cannabis
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 213/0
    Given: 88/1

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

he's only the mayor of Toronto gelu, Tim Horton is the mayor of Canada jk

isn't he priceless though, how stupid can you be to be caught on camera so often. Looks like he's headed your way right after the next elections

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 65/0
    Given: 136/1

It's sad the lack of compassion for any human trapped in addiction. I hope he gets the help he needs and deserves to become a better human being for the sake of himself and family first. And to hell with all those who have piled on him over these past times!!!
    Help me stop DSS delicate soul syndrome. We need volunteers to hug and hold all the delicate souls until we can heal them. Help us today! You can make a difference in someone's life. Tell them the truth.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_In_Pain View Post
    It's sad the lack of compassion for any human trapped in addiction. I hope he gets the help he needs and deserves to become a better human being for the sake of himself and family first. And to hell with all those who have piled on him over these past times!!!
    In Rob Fords defense
    Addictions comes in many destructive guises. Being a recovered alcoholic brings a deep understanding of this fact. Addiction is a symptom, a visible result of deeper problems. The media has one thing in mind, ratings which equal money. There is no concern for him, his family and the good he can still do in the future. They and those who choose to kick him while he's down are no better than what they accuse him of being. It actually hurts when I see what's being done to him. As for his being a Canadian...Bill Clinton was American President and "the cigar" was cuban and he joins a long list of his peers.

N
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 266/0
    Given: 68/1

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

It's too bad his life went south he's a working mans mayor.
    Another millionaire, business owner, speaking for the working man? Rob Ford is just another in a long line of wolves, trying to clad themselves in sheep's clothing. His claim of representing the working class is probably as accurate as his claim to have saved Toronto billions of dollars.

Still doesn't mean he shouldn't have the opportunity to seek rehabilitation in private. Hopefully, he will listen and act on the suggestions and information provided to him, while in treatment.

As to addictions and rehab:

" I may not be the man I want to be,
    I may not be the man I ought to be.
    But, every day, I thank God, I'm not the man I used to be"

Thumbs Up/Down

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

No one can dispute he's a dick head with a long list of questionable behavior most of which involved alcohol.
    My history is pretty painted as well but once dry everything began to change. I could see clearly and the first thing I saw was me. If your friends and loved ones forgive you it's a good thing but if you can't forgive yourself you are defeated. He's facing a tough internal battle.

" I may not be the man I want to be,
    I may not be the man I ought to be.
    But, every day, I thank God, I'm not the man I used to be"
    Familiar words I haven't heard (read) for a long time. Thanx for that aerdog...copied and pasted.

Peace

N
    Nohibition