Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 234/0
    Given: 152/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default When to use Co2 ?

I have seen some info saying to use it only the first few weeks of bloom and some say the whole bloom period.

Anyone know that uses Co2 ?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 84/0
    Given: 195/0

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by S_a_H View Post
    I have seen some info saying to use it only the first few weeks of bloom and some say the whole bloom period.

Anyone know that uses Co2 ?
    I never have used it myself,but I do remember a popular early regular on-line mentor/guru on the old defunct overgrow,Marihemp forums "Sanclem",you may be familiar with the name if you go back that far around 14 or 15 years ago,He claimed that he used it at 1500 ppm's in his sealed rooms from seeding to harvest exclusively under metal halide lights.he grew using ebb&flow hydroponics in a kitty litter(clay)medium.
    he had a disdain for hps lighting because his side by side comparison grows proved to him hps were way overrated, and way less effective than MH,he used to say hps bulbs were only useful as dildos or knife sharpeners...those debates really got heated,i still have my old 1k mh mag ballast and a new 400 switchable that I'll be using with my 430 on my next grow.
    but getting back to the co2,all i remember from viewing his old gallery's was that his yields and grows were epic.
    i used to print out some of his posted techniques for my own reference notes.
    hard to argue with that kind of success...
    pardon me for rambling Sah.

───────▄──█──▄────────
    ───────█─▐█▌─█────────
    ─────▀▄▐▌▐█▌▐▌▄▀──────
    ──────▀▄█▄█▄█▄▀───────
    ───────▄▄▀║▀▄▄────────
    ░░░░░░░░WE░ARE░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░╦░╦╗╔╗╦╔╗╦╗░░░░░░
    ░░░░░║░╠░║╦║║║║║░░░░░░
    ░░░░░╩╝╩╝╚╝╩╚╝╝╚░░░░░░