Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 179/1
    Given: 151/0

6 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default throwing this out there

alot of yall know what kind of winter i had with plants,,son in jail , deep depression.i just want to throw this out there and thank every 1 for being so kind to me.and lifting my spirits i have been here a long time and just want to let yall know i love every1 of yall ,and not in a gay kind of way,lol just when i think im about to give up on everything it seems i always receive a private message from some body here saying there thinking about me and how im doing..its like this web site has esp or something you know its hard keeping myself in meds liveing in a non friendly state and when i run out its like my brain just shuts off ..and go to thinking weird shit summer is here and my garden brings me peace .wife makes me shut down lites during the summer so i have to depend on my outside garden for meds, im starting to fill happy again just looking at my babies knowing they will soon go to there plots and just wish i could pitch a tent right there in the middle of them and watch them grow .they give me that much joy.i may not post much because i fill i have nothing to share but im here reading yalls post and knowing some day ill have something to share ..by the way pictures soon so i just want yall to know what this site means to me and i appreciate every1 here thanks for putting up with me all these years.peace and happy harvesting
    Life is too valuable, easy does it..

Vegetative Member Provisionseeds's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 566/0
    Given: 103/0

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jam View Post
    alot of yall know what kind of winter i had with plants,,son in jail , deep depression.i just want to throw this out there and thank every 1 for being so kind to me.and lifting my spirits i have been here a long time and just want to let yall know i love every1 of yall ,and not in a gay kind of way,lol just when i think im about to give up on everything it seems i always receive a private message from some body here saying there thinking about me and how im doing..its like this web site has esp or something you know its hard keeping myself in meds liveing in a non friendly state and when i run out its like my brain just shuts off ..and go to thinking weird shit summer is here and my garden brings me peace .wife makes me shut down lites during the summer so i have to depend on my outside garden for meds, im starting to fill happy again just looking at my babies knowing they will soon go to there plots and just wish i could pitch a tent right there in the middle of them and watch them grow .they give me that much joy.i may not post much because i fill i have nothing to share but im here reading yalls post and knowing some day ill have something to share ..by the way pictures soon so i just want yall to know what this site means to me and i appreciate every1 here thanks for putting up with me all these years.peace and happy harvesting
    Everyone goes threw hard times but if theres hard times then it means there must be good times. Keep your head up as there are many people here that will help you as much as they can.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,036/0
    Given: 1,031/0

Hey Jam
    I think your selling yourself short brother, you have a lot to offer.
    I was sitting here a little while back, sick, depressed, and sinking, Mamma with cancer, and for reasons I can't explain I remembered signing up at TY so I checked it out again and here I am. Meant to be I guess.

You just concentrate on Matthew and your family and we'll watch your back when you're down.
    I bet I speak for everyone.

Got my first pm in my life from Jam...I remembered brother.

Peace

N
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    I return to the earth and I am embraced.I am Cannabis
    Nohibition

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 206/0
    Given: 691/1

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

jam my friend we all love yah 2 bro but not in a gay way
    not that thers nothing rong with that
    lol
    and good luck od this year
    I think of you and all my ty fam oftin
    and I love all my bros here

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 213/0
    Given: 88/1

Jamman was my 1st buddy here at TY too not in a gay way either...lol
    how is Junior doing Jam?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 179/1
    Given: 151/0

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Matthew is getting lazy on us again not wanting to do his chores and talking back,,atleast he aint setting in jail i gotta remind him of that daily..thanks again every1 peace..
    Life is too valuable, easy does it..

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 825/0
    Given: 904/1

Quote Originally Posted by Jam View Post
    Matthew is getting lazy on us again not wanting to do his chores and talking back,,atleast he aint setting in jail i gotta remind him of that daily..thanks again every1 peace..
    sometimes we love them to much and want to protect them. sometimes you got to let them take the medicine, usually really helps the attitude problem, think you got it bad here try some of that other place and see how much you like it.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 538/2
    Given: 315/0

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

"You got a pretty mouth, boy..."

Seriously though, man, we're all in it together, even though we each face different difficulties.
    I do not fail -- I succeed at finding out what does not work.