Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 217/1
    Given: 330/9

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default ~~~ Provision Seeds G31 Questions ~~~~

Provision,

I am looking forward to trying your G31's. Could you please let me know if there are any particular details that
    I should know so as to get the most out of them?

Nutes, heavy, light, medium?

To top or not to top?

I use apical dominance to make heaps of "crown" heads so unless topping is advised by the breeder I usually don't.
    I know there are some plants that you lose out by not topping.

Any other info would be greatly appreciated.

Also I ordered the JOTI God Bud x OG Kush - Oh God - Do you have any advise for these?

Thanks Provision

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 22/0
    Given: 4/0

I believe they suggest topping/FIM'ing both their DPK and PK. I'd guess their G31 is the same, but lets wait for Provision to tell ya themselves. They should be along pretty soon, they really have great customer service.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,036/0
    Given: 1,031/0

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Hey TB
    I have two DPK in veg now (DWC) and ProV recommended fimming but I did miss on one which I topped. Mine are "very" bushy short plants and will need some LST for sure. Fimmed on day 24. They don't seem to be heavy eaters, today is day 31 and they have been in 4 gal buckets since day 20 and are still growing on week 2 mix. Today they will get fresh mix (week 3). I've started this run without a PH meter and have just use common sense with out any problems. Jimmy has been readily available for guidance. Very grower tolerant strain. Samhigh has grown this strain out as well, nice results.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0950.JPG 
Views:	42 
Size:	127.2 KB 
ID:	59064Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0951.JPG 
Views:	44 
Size:	128.4 KB 
ID:	59065Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0949.JPG 
Views:	47 
Size:	127.6 KB 
ID:	59063
    Woops thought you asked about DPK,,,where are my glasses?
    G31 in DWC next.
    N
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    I return to the earth and I am embraced.I am Cannabis
    Nohibition

Vegetative Member Provisionseeds's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 566/0
    Given: 103/0

Quote Originally Posted by TradingBeanz View Post
    Provision,

I am looking forward to trying your G31's. Could you please let me know if there are any particular details that
    I should know so as to get the most out of them?

Nutes, heavy, light, medium?

As always we always recommand no nutes in promix until atleast 2 sets of real fan leaves.
    Keep in mind, DPK, PK, G31 Kush, PK Ultra, can take a punch. They can withstand heavy nutes with little side effects.
    For example during mid flowering we use:

Advanced 3 part at 3/4 - full blast
    10 Spoons of monster bloom (over recommanded)
    12 Spoons of Carboload (over recommanded)

nutes 2 days, 1 day water.
    per 90L

Yet again, we know our strains inside out. Take the first run with them at what you feel safe then the next when you have a better feel for the strain then up it. It's better to be safe then sorry.

To top or not to top?

We always FIM then LST. which gives us awesome results. If you do not have the time for LST then always FIM or Top. (FIM is better to us).

I use apical dominance to make heaps of "crown" heads so unless topping is advised by the breeder I usually don't.
    I know there are some plants that you lose out by not topping.

Any other info would be greatly appreciated.

For best yield, Always plan out your room. less space wasted the more yield (which means how much plants stretch etc, with your setup. even the in between branchs as well, too spaced out means space wasted. Like with all our strains so far, they dont stretch much.

No one can ever achieve the best yield on there first run with a new strain. practice makes perfect. i'm sure you will do great.

Also I ordered the JOTI God Bud x OG Kush - Oh God - Do you have any advise for these?

Sorry, we can't give you any advice as we never grew that strain ourself yet. we don't need to give you any bs on stuff we never tried ourself. We rather keep it real with you, then pretend that we know it all. =)

Thanks Provision
    Quote Originally Posted by one arm steve View Post
    I believe they suggest topping/FIM'ing both their DPK and PK. I'd guess their G31 is the same, but lets wait for Provision to tell ya themselves. They should be along pretty soon, they really have great customer service.
    Thanks for the kind words!

Quote Originally Posted by nohibition View Post
    Hey TB
    I have two DPK in veg now (DWC) and ProV recommended fimming but I did miss on one which I topped. Mine are "very" bushy short plants and will need some LST for sure. Fimmed on day 24. They don't seem to be heavy eaters, today is day 31 and they have been in 4 gal buckets since day 20 and are still growing on week 2 mix. Today they will get fresh mix (week 3). I've started this run without a PH meter and have just use common sense with out any problems. Jimmy has been readily available for guidance. Very grower tolerant strain. Samhigh has grown this strain out as well, nice results.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0950.JPG 
Views:	42 
Size:	127.2 KB 
ID:	59064Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0951.JPG 
Views:	44 
Size:	128.4 KB 
ID:	59065Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0949.JPG 
Views:	47 
Size:	127.6 KB 
ID:	59063
    Woops thought you asked about DPK,,,where are my glasses?
    G31 in DWC next.
    N

They don't eat much but they can withstand a punch to the face and walk away like nothing happened. Very easy to grow with great results.

If you have any questions or concerns, please send us a pm or simply just post it here. As we try our best to provide the best customer service we are always on TY, skype, or call us to answer any questions or concerns. (we rotate shifts on forums, skype, etc)

John,
    Provision Seeds

Flowering Member keepitmedicated's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 946/2
    Given: 2,110/4

There ya go punch em in the face!
    HARMONY..
    When we lose the right to be different
    We lose the privilage to be free
    Nelson Mandela

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Provisionseeds View Post
    Thanks for the kind words!

They don't eat much but they can withstand a punch to the face and walk away like nothing happened. Very easy to grow with great results.

If you have any questions or concerns, please send us a pm or simply just post it here. As we try our best to provide the best customer service we are always on TY, skype, or call us to answer any questions or concerns. (we rotate shifts on forums, skype, etc)

John,
    Provision Seeds
    Thanks for such a detailed answer and for keeping it real.

Thumbs Up/Down

Thanks for such a detailed answer and for keeping it real.
    anytime! Just ask and we'll answer!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Default G31 Kush Odour Rating!

I'll take you up on that now!

Another question : What sort of odour should I expect to deal with from the G31's, please?

Low? High!

Thanks Provision,
    In advance.

Another question : What sort of odour should I expect to deal with from the G31's, please?

Low? High!

Thanks Provision,
    In advance.

Thumbs Up/Down

Low? High!

Thanks Provision,
    In advance.

Low? High!

Thanks Provision,
    In advance.
    With the g31 grown next to our dpk, tga plushberry aka pink lady, tga agent orange, and one more I can't remember off my head. The g31 dominated the smell of all those. You had to stick your noise to the other buds to smell it because the room smelled like g31. When we we're test growing the g31 before with 4 400w we had to use two carbon filters due to the smell. A 10 inch an 8 inch direct output due to the smell.

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

That's just awesome man! That selection of strains sounds sweet! I am already planning on using two carbon filters this time!
    Plus we're bringing the fresh air in through a Y junction with an intake in each tent and ducting going into the house so I don't need
    to eliminate the smell altogether!!!!

Which strain out of the G13 and the OG Kush is the stinky one?

Or is it both?

I am asking as I am growing another strain which is Blueberry OG
    and it has the OG Kush in it. It already smells stinky as a small plant too! The G31's are looking great also, no odour yet! I have just upped the pot sizes so
    and they are about to take off.

My first organic/supersoil grow and it is going great!

Also, how many days of flowering are an average/standard for this strain. I really like to grow my plants until they have at least 30% amber trichomes. I know some people like
    to go for less for a different effect. I am growing a few different strains so it really important for me to know as much as I can about each!

I am glad that you guys know your strains well! I am looking forward to running the DPK next.

Thanks again!

Thumbs Up/Down

That's just awesome man! That selection of strains sounds sweet! I am already planning on using two carbon filters this time!
    Plus we're bringing the fresh air in through a Y junction with an intake in each tent and ducting going into the house so I don't need
    to eliminate the smell altogether!!!!

Which strain out of the G13 and the OG Kush is the stinky one?

Or is it both?

I am asking as I am growing another strain which is Blueberry OG
    and it has the OG Kush in it. It already smells stinky as a small plant too! The G31's are looking great also, no odour yet! I have just upped the pot sizes so the
    and they are about to take off!

Also, how many days of flowering are an average/standard for this strain. I really like to grow my plants until they have at least 30% amber trichomes. I know some people like
    to go for less for a different effect. I am growing a few different strains so it really important for me to know as much as I can about each!

I am glad that you guys know your strains well!

Thanks again!
    Hey,

The g31 we used og 18 because it yields better then the og kush. The smell is from the og 18. We let ours go for apx 8 weeks (pending on how you like the amber/cloudy). dont be fooled by the hairs, because they will continue to have new ones even after recommended crop time. Best is to use a scope. it may not smell yet but when it does, it will show itself.

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Hey,

The g31 we used og 18 because it yields better then the og kush. The smell is from the og 18. We let ours go for apx 8 weeks (pending on how you like the amber/cloudy). dont be fooled by the hairs, because they will continue to have new ones even after recommended crop time. Best is to use a scope. it may not smell yet but when it does, it will show itself.

You guys really know your strains. Thanks for the help.
    I always use a microscope, most definitely. It is the only way. Some colas can go forever producing white hairs!

The two G31's are off to an awesome start! I have no doubt that they will have a nice odour. I have been reading a bit about the OG strain, stinky hey!
    That's good by me!

As the G31's have just been transplanted I would not really expect much of an odour. The only plants that have an odour so far are ones that I started in
    bigger pots being regulars. I find that plants never really put out an odour at 3 weeks if they have been started in a small cup pot and moved to a big one
    but started in bigger pots at the half a gallon sort of size a plant will start to reek if it has stinky gene.

The G31's settled into their new pots rather well, I think. I have been very excited to try the G13 strain and I have not grown OG Kush before either.

I have posted a multi strain thread and will update it regularly so please pop in and have a look, Provision!

Thumbs Up/Down

You guys really know your strains. Thanks for the help.
    I always use a microscope, most definitely. It is the only way. Some colas can go forever producing white hairs!

The two G31's are off to an awesome start! I have no doubt that they will have a nice odour. I have been reading a bit about the OG strain, stinky hey!
    That's good by me!

As the G31's have just been transplanted I would not really expect much of an odour. The only plants that have an odour so far are ones that I started in
    bigger pots being regulars. I find that plants never really put out an odour at 3 weeks if they have been started in a small cup pot and moved to a big one
    but started in bigger pots at the half a gallon sort of size a plant will start to reek if it has stinky gene.

The G31's settled into their new pots rather well, I think. I have been very excited to try the G13 strain and I have not grown OG Kush before either.

I have posted a multi strain thread and will update it regularly so please pop in and have a look, Provision!
    You got it, we will pull a chair and grab some popcorn.

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

With the g31 grown next to our dpk, tga plushberry aka pink lady, tga agent orange, and one more I can't remember off my head. The g31 dominated the smell of all those. You had to stick your noise to the other buds to smell it because the room smelled like g31. When we we're test growing the g31 before with 4 400w we had to use two carbon filters due to the smell. A 10 inch an 8 inch direct output due to the smell.

I have a tent with the intake being ducted from outside and I have been venting the air back into the house cause people don't come around that
    are untrustworthy. I'm just wondering how you would be best to set up two carbon filters? I was thinking to have one carbon filter running in the tent
    with the other being on the floor in the room with a fan ducting the air out of the room into the house. How does that sound?

I have not had to double filter the room before so if someone can guide me through it that would be cool! Thanks.

Thumbs Up/Down

I have a tent with the intake being ducted from outside and I have been venting the air back into the house cause people don't come around that
    are untrustworthy. I'm just wondering how you would be best to set up two carbon filters? I was thinking to have one carbon filter running in the tent
    with the other being on the floor in the room with a fan ducting the air out of the room into the house. How does that sound?

I have not had to double filter the room before so if someone can guide me through it that would be cool! Thanks.
    What size carbon filter and tent do you have?

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

What size carbon filter and tent do you have?

Tent dimensions are 1.2 x 1.2 x 2. I have two tents but one is going to hold a strain that is low on the odour level.

My carbon filters have are the 150 mm (6 inches) Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AAACarbon.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	30.4 KB 
ID:	59534(That sized filter)

I have two with two centrifugal fans and all of that jazz. I duct back into my house at the moment with intake being brought into
    both tents via a Y junction at the bottom so odour only needs to be stopped seeping through the walls, shared roof etc.

G31's are looking great, by the way!

Thumbs Up/Down

Tent dimensions are 1.2 x 1.2 x 2. I have two tents but one is going to hold a strain that is low on the odour level.

My carbon filters have are the 150 mm (6 inches) Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AAACarbon.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	30.4 KB 
ID:	59534(That sized filter)

I have two with two centrifugal fans and all of that jazz. I duct back into my house at the moment with intake being brought into
    both tents via a Y junction at the bottom so odour only needs to be stopped seeping through the walls, shared roof etc.

G31's are looking great, by the way!
    I would stick them inside the tent witn direct out (no Y etc.)

We will take a look at the other thread thanks for heads up

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Do you mean to put the two of them in there? In the tent that is?

Thumbs Up/Down

If you have the space yes.
    What we did with ours in our room is that we had one blow out the room and the other one recirculated inside the room with the filters

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

If you have the space yes.
    What we did with ours in our room is that we had one blow out the room and the other one recirculated inside the room with the filters

Okay, will do that for sure. Thanks Pro-V. I will do that and then use a Y junction to pull the air into the house, should work great. If I run into
    dramas I'm going to buy a 12 inch fan and filter!!!!!! It's on the cards as is. Just updated the G31 pics. They are going to be beasts. They outgrew their
    first pots within 16 days of the beans going in after soaking! I am amazed at the way supersoil is working. I've always been a hydro guy. The growth is great!

Thanks.

Thumbs Up/Down

Okay, will do that for sure. Thanks Pro-V. I will do that and then use a Y junction to pull the air into the house, should work great. If I run into
    dramas I'm going to buy a 12 inch fan and filter!!!!!! It's on the cards as is. Just updated the G31 pics. They are going to be beasts. They outgrew their
    first pots within 16 days of the beans going in after soaking! I am amazed at the way supersoil is working. I've always been a hydro guy. The growth is great!

Thanks.
    anytime! we're here to help =D