Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Flowering Member keepitmedicated's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 946/2
    Given: 2,110/4

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default K.I.M.S. outdoor 2014

Hey guys. So its springtime 2014 and after a disapointing season last year I have done some research and gonna do a bit of work but hopefully it will all pay off. Let me fill you all in on what im gonna be doing.
    The Bogs:
    We have lots of bogs,swamps,beaver made pools in my general location. So what Im gonna do in some of those locations I will take 2 or 3 20 gal rubbermaid totes and bury them about 1 foot in the ground with the bottoms cut out and fill em with a mix of promix and peat. 75/25% with some vermiculite added and of course a few hearty scoops of lime to make it happy. I will do that at the beginng of May so that everything will have a chance to gel so to speak. gonna plant my photosensative strains in them.

The Bush:
    We also have lots of alder brush with lots of Birch trees interspersed. Very thick bushes about 5-9Ft tall and each stem is about 2 inches thick. You cannot see two feet in during winter imagine during the summer. So Im gonna use the trees as markers and Im gonna clear a 8ft diameter clearing close to them. Then I will take some of them alder branches and using 4-6 of em in a circle pushing them into the ground. Before that I will dig about 1 ft down. Then I will take chicken wire and wrap and staple the wire to the branches. Then I will take Heavy duty plastic and linethe inside of that cirlcle. Then fill that with some promix and native soil with lime. In the spots that I can I will dig up the native soil and add some lime and peat so that Ican grow em direct into the ground. I will be doing that as much as I can cause it is so much easier that way. But in all these tubes and tubs Im gonna grow photo strains. Im gonna plant my automatics and some photo's in the ground.

I will be using Adanced Nutrients products with all of my gardening this year. Gonna use Piranah and Tarantula benificial fungi and microbes at the start of transplant. Cause they are great. also will feed em Jungle juice throughout Veg and Flower. Bud Candy And big bud and mollasses during flower.

Now the best thing about these plots I have picked is that they will be getting a good 9-10 hrs of sunlight, and will be watered from the bottom up once the roots are long enough to reach the bottom. Probebly a week or so after transplant.
    So Im gonna be growing this year.
    PeakseedsBC- Texada Northern Lights x 8
    Texada Skunk x 8
    Kush NorthernLights x 5
    NorthernSkunk x 5
    C-99 x 5
    Shadimars Lemon Chunk x 10
    C Es TexadaNorthernLights x KushNorthernlights x 5
    Epic Epic kush automatic feminized x 40
    Sweet Seeds - Green Poison Fast Ver. x 2

I may be Lucky enough to be able to test some of SaH's SBR 70's outside if he can make the beans succesfully. So got my fingers crossed for them.
    Thats gonna be 86 plants hopfully, I plan on putting 10 automatics out every week from the end of may. Like I said Im going to be using as much native soil as possible planting directly into the ground. I will be starting to germinate my photo beans tonight and will post some pics when I have somthing interesting to show. So heres to a safe and bountyfull season. Stay Safe Everyone who will be venturing into the great outdoors to try to grow some ganga.K.I.M.
    HARMONY..
    When we lose the right to be different
    We lose the privilage to be free
    Nelson Mandela

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

on it buddy

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 658/0
    Given: 667/1

Good luck this year sounds like a good line up of strains!! It was nice here the other day so I was out fixing up my spot and dug a few holes..
    Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 206/0
    Given: 691/1

yes yes its on
    best of luck 2 yah
    keep us posted

Thumbs Up/Down

Thanks guys, Its starting to warm up around here the past few days. Still had a flurry last night but I should be able to start to clear out some of my spots this weekend. I want to get it done before the bugs start to come out in full effect. That reminds me I got to put some tick and flea stuff on Charlie, He's gonna be my reason to be out in the bush. I have a dog pouch kit, Them things that you put on your dogs to carry stuff. So he's gonna help me take the stuff out to the bush. Then some water when its dry and I have to carry some out. Any little bit helps..K.I.M.
    HARMONY..
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 179/1
    Given: 151/0

sounds like you got your hands full got 15 epics autos brakeing ground and putting them out the end of next week.right now im looking for a strong indica to harvest and ill be set to go all holes dug soil has been resting in the holes .and all systems go..peace my friend ill be useing advanced nutrients as well enjoy your summer
    Life is too valuable, easy does it..

Thumbs Up/Down

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jam View Post
    sounds like you got your hands full got 15 epics autos brakeing ground and putting them out the end of next week.right now im looking for a strong indica to harvest and ill be set to go all holes dug soil has been resting in the holes .and all systems go..peace my friend ill be useing advanced nutrients as well enjoy your summer
    Right on Jam, Sounds like your a good few steps ahead of me. The weather just started to warm up round here. But we are starting to see the grass again, yaaaaaah. I should be able to start to clear out my spots this weekend. Ill go for a trek tomorrow with charlie and see if the snow has melted enough for me to walk in and find the perfect spot. We can compare our epic kush automatics . Lets see if the different geographic locations will play a role in the finished product. Im plannin on putting out 10 a week starting late May direct into the ground. Loosened up of course and will be using the Advanced Nutes on them as needed. That will be interesting if the same strain grown in different coutries dont turn out the same. Or close to the same, Im thinkin that yeild will be the biggest factor as your in a nice warm spot and Im in the cold. I might get more colorful flowers from the colder weather but a smaller yeild I think. Anyways good luck my man and stay safe.
    HARMONY..
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 179/1
    Given: 151/0

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default heres my charlie

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dog.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	86.1 KB 
ID:	58917 she will be going with me on walks as well razors edge x gotti pit :0 peace my friend
    Life is too valuable, easy does it..

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 206/0
    Given: 691/1

my b ad sorry kim 4 the thumbs down it was a mistake

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Husbandnwife420 View Post
    my b ad sorry kim 4 the thumbs down it was a mistake
    No worries man,Glad you checked out my thread. Ill show you all some germinating seeds tomorrow but nothing interesting for acouple weeks. Mabey I can take this laptop for a walk and show you some of myneck of the woods. Stay cool...K.I.M.
    HARMONY..
    Nelson Mandela

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Jam View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dog.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	86.1 KB 
ID:	58917 she will be going with me on walks as well razors edge x gotti pit :0 peace my friend
    how can i get one. a puppy that is

Thumbs Up/Down

So what I did today was start to germinate some seeds. I did
    8 Texada Northern lights
    6 Lemon Chunk
    6 Texada Skunk
    4 C-99
    6 Purple Timewarp- TNL x KNL
    2 Shy Girl - NS x TNL
    I have lots of beans but Im gonna keep it realistic and work with 30 photosensative strains and as many automatics. Was going over all the work I would be facing if I was to commit to growing as many as I wanted too. I will be making grow bag/pots onsite and will be packing in the soil to fill em with.
    1 trip I can carry enough soil to fill 2 pots with. So thats gonna be 15 trips back and forth a 2 hr walk round trip. Thats a shit load of walkin just to get the pots built/filled/watered. Im just gonna grow my automatics in my locations that are grassy directly in the ground, After I loosen up the soil nice and deep. I got the feeling that I may have been over my head and with my messed up knees and constant nausea I knew I could be messing up in the long run. So I decided to downsize and now Im thinkin that it would be more promising to end up with sucess. Ill let you al know how the germination goes, I will use some jiffy pellets in a jiffy dome kit and the others in dirt in a cup. Will transplant the jiffys into the soil when needed. Stay tuned...K.I.M.
    HARMONY..
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 658/0
    Given: 667/1

Last year was the first year I ran autos Outdoors and it was pretty neat to have two crops in a summer....The autos were done and the meds lasted me until my other reg outdoor plots were finished,but it was a lot of extra work..
    Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by keepitmedicated View Post
    So what I did today was start to germinate some seeds. I did
    8 Texada Northern lights
    6 Lemon Chunk
    6 Texada Skunk
    4 C-99
    6 Purple Timewarp- TNL x KNL
    2 Shy Girl - NS x TNL
    I have lots of beans but Im gonna keep it realistic and work with 30 photosensative strains and as many automatics. Was going over all the work I would be facing if I was to commit to growing as many as I wanted too. I will be making grow bag/pots onsite and will be packing in the soil to fill em with.
    1 trip I can carry enough soil to fill 2 pots with. So thats gonna be 15 trips back and forth a 2 hr walk round trip. Thats a shit load of walkin just to get the pots built/filled/watered. Im just gonna grow my automatics in my locations that are grassy directly in the ground, After I loosen up the soil nice and deep. I got the feeling that I may have been over my head and with my messed up knees and constant nausea I knew I could be messing up in the long run. So I decided to downsize and now Im thinkin that it would be more promising to end up with sucess. Ill let you al know how the germination goes, I will use some jiffy pellets in a jiffy dome kit and the others in dirt in a cup. Will transplant the jiffys into the soil when needed. Stay tuned...K.I.M.
    i got a bunch too.... just finished paper toweling my last ones though lol 20 dark brown bag seed beans fingers crossed...might be a gem or 2 in there...will have pics up real soon

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 84/0
    Given: 195/0

Quote Originally Posted by Vman0000006 View Post
    i got a bunch too.... just finished paper toweling my last ones though lol 20 dark brown bag seed beans fingers crossed...might be a gem or 2 in there...will have pics up real soon
    that is how many of the heirloom type foundation strains came to be,maybe you will discover a long lost santa marta red or a rare mexican oxaca hashplant,or an old school Colombian multi.....you never know..

good luck V

───────▄──█──▄────────
    ───────█─▐█▌─█────────
    ─────▀▄▐▌▐█▌▐▌▄▀──────
    ──────▀▄█▄█▄█▄▀───────
    ───────▄▄▀║▀▄▄────────
    ░░░░░░░░WE░ARE░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░╦░╦╗╔╗╦╔╗╦╗░░░░░░
    ░░░░░║░╠░║╦║║║║║░░░░░░
    ░░░░░╩╝╩╝╚╝╩╚╝╝╚░░░░░░

Thumbs Up/Down

It just sucks that you will never really know what strain them bagseed is from. If you find somthing special please take some cuts and make beans. I think thats how "The White" was found.

CE's Purple Timewarp seeds were so dark they were almost black. After seein his pics of those plants I had to save some for a backcrossing and feminizing session. Just hope that I can find a fast finishing pheno it the bunch. The potential for that happening is pretty good with the Timewarp genes in the mix so I just hope that trait shines through with some of these seeds and I can see and know what to look for when Istart the seeding project.
    Thanks for dropping by Vman and Pit Viper...K.I.M.
    HARMONY..
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 84/0
    Given: 195/0

Hey Kim,
    sounds like your gonna have a real nice little plantation going.
    all of those different variety's growing together.
    hoping you get a nice long summer season up north.
    i know it's going to be a nice plot of herb.
    looking forward to seeing photos of it.
    nothing as nice as an outdoor garden.

───────▄──█──▄────────
    ───────█─▐█▌─█────────
    ─────▀▄▐▌▐█▌▐▌▄▀──────
    ──────▀▄█▄█▄█▄▀───────
    ───────▄▄▀║▀▄▄────────
    ░░░░░░░░WE░ARE░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░╦░╦╗╔╗╦╔╗╦╗░░░░░░
    ░░░░░║░╠░║╦║║║║║░░░░░░
    ░░░░░╩╝╩╝╚╝╩╚╝╝╚░░░░░░

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by pit viper View Post
    Hey Kim,
    sounds like your gonna have a real nice little plantation going.
    all of those different variety's growing together.
    hoping you get a nice long summer season up north.
    i know it's going to be a nice plot of herb.
    looking forward to seeing photos of it.
    nothing as nice as an outdoor garden.
    After last years dismal summer Im hoping this years will be much warmer and lasting into October. Last year I was wearing a sweater at the begining of august, Just not right.
    Im gonna be growing them in 6 different locations of 5 plants per spot. My automatics Im plannin on just loosening up the native soil nice and deep and planting 5 in each also. 10 automatics will go out every week for the month of June, Hopin to get some out by mid May if Im lucky enough to do so. Benificial Microbes and Funghi will get watered into each plant when I have to wet the plants down during transplant.
    Cant wait to get all them into the ground, I have quite a bit of work ahead of me and wont be ableto relax till the end of june. When I know for sure how many plants I will have planted. Im not worried about watering them by hand as the water table isnt too deep and it rains usually once a week a nice quick shower that soaks everything.
    HARMONY..
    Nelson Mandela

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

It just sucks that you will never really know what strain them bagseed is from. If you find somthing special please take some cuts and make beans. I think thats how "The White" was found.

CE's Purple Timewarp seeds were so dark they were almost black. After seein his pics of those plants I had to save some for a backcrossing and feminizing session. Just hope that I can find a fast finishing pheno it the bunch. The potential for that happening is pretty good with the Timewarp genes in the mix so I just hope that trait shines through with some of these seeds and I can see and know what to look for when Istart the seeding project.
    Thanks for dropping by Vman and Pit Viper...K.I.M.
    funny you should mention the timewarp i have a og chem x tt gifted to me from h truman. I have some going now.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Vman0000006 View Post
    funny you should mention the timewarp i have a og chem x tt gifted to me from h truman. I have some going now.
    Ive got three texada timewarp crosses gonna be growin outdoors. Just put a my beans into soil in some plastic cups last night. A couple did not have its tap root out but the others with them had a nice tap. So I decided to plant th and cover em with some plastic to kinda dome em off and keep the moisture in them.
    After a full year holdinon to them. Shadimars Lemon Chunk beans all germinated already with nice long tap roots. Hell they were almost out of their shells when I looked at them in the papertowels. I have 12 left of them llemon Chunks seeds left and dont think I could get anymore so Im gonna have to keep my eyes out for a male when I grow them indoors this sumer after I get these ones outside. The only two seeds yet to crack are the shy girls I made, They probebly did not work out so Im going to have to remake em.
    Good luck with your TT cross Vmann.
    HARMONY..
    Nelson Mandela

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Ive got three texada timewarp crosses gonna be growin outdoors. Just put a my beans into soil in some plastic cups last night. A couple did not have its tap root out but the others with them had a nice tap. So I decided to plant th and cover em with some plastic to kinda dome em off and keep the moisture in them.
    After a full year holdinon to them. Shadimars Lemon Chunk beans all germinated already with nice long tap roots. Hell they were almost out of their shells when I looked at them in the papertowels. I have 12 left of them llemon Chunks seeds left and dont think I could get anymore so Im gonna have to keep my eyes out for a male when I grow them indoors this sumer after I get these ones outside. The only two seeds yet to crack are the shy girls I made, They probebly did not work out so Im going to have to remake em.
    Good luck with your TT cross Vmann.
    always kim....i hope i have a few decent males out of the bunch i have growing..wouldnt mine a male darkstar thats kick azz or one of my power naps jeez this would be a dream come true.

Thumbs Up/Down

Things are coming along pretty good so far. More than half of the 30 seeds I planted into the plastic cups are already above the soil. Looks like Im Still waiting on 10-12 more to come above the ground but so far it looks like the Texada NL, TexadaSkunk, Lemon Chunk, and Purple Timewarp's still need half of each to show up to the party. But if only 5 more pop up I could work with that. Its just hitting me how much work needs to go into just prepping my plots so that they can get the best chances of sucess. I still have to start to germinate some Automatics for the outdoors. I should start some just to finish in the pots for a super early harvest and then the rest will go into the ground after a 10-12 day veg under some cfl's. I Read that I should plant twice as much as I want to harvest so that My harvest chances will increase. I would like to see at least 5 plants come in with a 1/4 lb yeild for my photosensative strains and 20 automatics. The photo's are Regular seeds and the auto's are femmed, So Im gonna loose a few to males this summer and then the animals and dickheads that will stumble on my plots. That is why Im going to plant only 3 photo plants with 5 auto's in each location to help keep the losses down to a minimal. with what I have now I will have 6 plots, So that will be pretty easy to maintain, If all my photo seeds come to life then I will have to make 10 plots at least. Now for my early season target geuss, I would like to see 12 female Reguar photosensative strains and 30 auto fem's through to harvest. If I can get that then I will call it a success. I would like to have 3.5 to 5 pounds of dry cannabis to get me and my father in law through the winter and spring. Along with the Cannaoil, Hash and Tinctures that I will be making from as much of the plant material that I can Will get us through. So thats my target # of what I want to bring in to call it a succesfull yearly project. Then next year I will increase my plant number but by then I will have some more fast finishing strains that are bred for my location Lat wize. Freezeland, Gorilla Gold, Durban Poison, manitoba poison and some other fast finishing strains will be makin an apperance in my neck of the woods.
    So, So far so good when It comes to my germination %, Gonna give em a couple more days to come to life before I try to germinate a couple more beans to make up the plant numbers to help make my target. Will have some pics in a few days when things are groovin. STay cool all,....K.I.M.
    HARMONY..
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down

So I started 9 more beans to make up for the ones that did not pop above the soil.
    7 Texada Northern Lights
    5 Texada Skunks
    5 Purple Timwarps
    3 Lemon Chunks
    I started to germinate and planted some today:

4 Northern Blueberrys - 2 of which went into cups of soil today
    3 Purple Timewarps - 2 are in soil
    2 Texada Skunks, No tap root yet./
    The one thing that I found works wonderfully for germinating seeds and not becoming a mess breaking up and just not being neat. Puppy training pads... They have a layer of plastic on one side to keep in the moisture and allowing it to be opened up for inspection without breakin up like some papertowel did for me. so far Im really liking how they are working out for me. They look like they are keeping in the right amount of moisture for seed germination.
    All of the beans that popped above the soil are growing up nice and hearty so far. Just started to stretch out their true leafs but It looks like they will be growing up nice for me. I would like them to be at least 9 inches tall before I can get them outdoors. I just wish it would stay warm here. The other day it snowed again and we got almost 2 inches down on the ground, It melted with the rain and now we have strong cold winds blowin for the past two days. I just wanna get my plots ready for my plants damn it, Is that too much to ask for? Oh well I got 1 more month to veg my plants in my cab and they will be at a nice height and girth to grow up and yeild nice for me. Just hope that the nice weather will stay around till the end of October so that they will have the chance to finish up. I may have to bring them in a week or two early, But they should be decent enough meds to enjoy throughout the winter...K.I.M.
    HARMONY..
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

So now you see why I use sections of terry cloth, folded over twice, to pop my beans instead of paper towels

Do you know where your towel is?
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down

I dont have any terri cloths or I would have tried it. But these puppy pads work terrific, No moisture comes out from the other side. Wonderful things I stumbled on here...K.I.M.
    HARMONY..
    Nelson Mandela

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast