Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 825/0
    Given: 904/1

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

awesome work jaypp, please let us know what the yield is? looks like its gonna be pretty good.
    as always pics are amazing.

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 156/0
    Given: 176/0

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Hi!
    as i've promised you, today i will share the last pics from this week where the trichomes have been the protagonist. I hope you enjoy the pics.
    Stay tuned, in short i will share the pics from the last week and harvest day.

Oddjobs, tommy, samhigh, thanks for being here and your super nice words, you are the real protagonist here

K.I.M i use Bio Canna from a long time ago and I like the results with them. The taste is very good, soft smoke and the smell is more pronounced and natural.
    I don't correct the pH range because this fertilizer doesn't need to correct it.
    i love the Bioboost, is one of the best bio stimulator.

thanks for passing by, hope you like the last round
    Stay sweet!
    jaypp

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Day 56. 8th week of life.
    Light: 600W HPS. 18H ON.
    Fert: Cannazym
    PH:6.6
    Tª: 20º -29º

We are already on the 56th day and 3 plants have been harvested. Throughout the week we’ll harvest the rest, so, in the next posts I’ll show how they ended.

I’ve used Cannazym in the lasts days, after a Cannaflush watering to ease the soil cleaning process. The plants have absorbed all the food they had storage in their foliage and the buds are hard and resinous. It’s a great genetic that will please very much with its production, taste, effect and ease of cultivation.

One of the firsts on going down was in a 20lt pot. Is the smallest, and the final weight was about 55gr of dried an manicured buds. Further on I’ll give the total weight of all the plants, because I’m pleasantly surprised with the production of this plants and they have been really close to achieve the gramo/vatio

Well, here we have the benjamin

Thanks for passing by, I hope you like the result!!

Sweet Smokes!
    Jaypp

Flowering Member keepitmedicated's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 946/2
    Given: 2,110/4

What can I say but you rocked it jayp. That garden looks beutiful from above. Enjoy your harvest man.
    HARMONY..
    When we lose the right to be different
    We lose the privilage to be free
    Nelson Mandela

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Day 60. 8th week of life.
    Tª: 19º -27º

Hi everyone!
    Today I show the following plants that i've harvested, both on 20L Pots. I recommend using this size pots because these plants have been shown healthier throughout the process.
    The production is very good. Each plant has given me more than 80 grams of dry bud and well manicured.
    I will upload the photo of the dried crop later and you will see that I am very closely to gram per watt.

The buds are a pleasure for senses, very dense, full of trichomes and exude a delicious scent! It is difficult to show the plants as they are right now with 4 pictures, but I think in the video will be much better appreciated the density and production.

Well, little more to say except that I hope you enjoy the pics and if you wish to comment or ask any question, you're welcome!

K.I.M, thanks for all your company and nice words
    Thanks for visiting the thread!
    Jaypp

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 96/0
    Given: 76/3

Outstanding! You have things down to a science. Very nice finish jaypp ,can,t wait to see the video . Thanks for sharing make more detemand than ever to get this strain . Even if I got to come to Spain. Lol . OJ

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 658/0
    Given: 667/1

Very nice start to finish!!!
    Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly

Flowering Member keepitmedicated's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 946/2
    Given: 2,110/4

Amazing genetics from Sweet Seeds, Great grow jay. You make it look really easy, I guess with strong vigorous genetics its hard to mess it up eh. What are you plannin on growin next? MAbey put it to a vote here, Let the members of Ty pick your next garden. Let us know what you have available and let us vote on which one you will grow next. That would be interesting to see how it turns out. Enjoy them Dank ass buds man...K.I.M.
    HARMONY..
    When we lose the right to be different
    We lose the privilage to be free
    Nelson Mandela

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Day 60 at 65
    Tª: 19º -28º

Hi all!

We continue the final review before the harvest. It was very helpful to cleaning all the salts with Cannaflush, and after this with Cannazym what also makes the manicure easier and the final taste more pure and healthy. Although I've used Bio fertilizers, many salts remain concentrated in the soil and that becomes in a toxic substrate, that’s the other and main reason to flush them a few day before the harvest.

Is there a pheno that need about 6 days more to finish, but the results are more than acceptable and all the plants have given me sweet and good fruits!
    All these plants are potted in 10L.

Little more to say except thank you all for being here and being so kind with my work, don't forget to visit the diary to see the harvest, up coming in a few days and later the video, I still don't know what will come of that, but something will be made for sure ..

K.I.M, great idea my friend! I'm planning to start a new grow in September and i have a long list of seeds waiting to be germinated...
    I'll share this list in the next days so you can choose some of them

Cheers and good luck in your grows!
    jaypp

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

few more pics..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12