Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Finally Resting In Peace medpot's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 28/0
    Given: 5/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by T&G View Post
    I renewed in dec 13 for a feb 14 expire, they renewed it until the end of march, 1 month. does yours say april 9th expires Marc? I thought they all said end of march, I'm confused now too, I read it like Shad, if you were valid last fall your good until court finishes
    The Federal Court's injunction is valid since Friday March 21st, and since your exemption only expired at the end of March, your exemption is still valid T&G.

In any case, as I mentioned previously, before the injunction, ALL valid MMAR exemptions were supposed to be terminated by 'Hellth' Canada on March 31st, 2014...no matter if the valid MMAR exemption of some expired in April or in the following months.

Marc
    Last edited by medpot; 03-22-2014 at 10:44 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 884/0
    Given: 475/1

Quote Originally Posted by medpot View Post
    That's a 'no' Shad, as it's impossible to suspend an exemption that is already expired.
    @#$%^

I'm vicariously pissed for C_E over the missed chance for extension
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,036/0
    Given: 1,031/0

I;m wondering about down the road.
    Let's assume we win and HC is out of the biz. There will be no governing body to apply for renewals. This would suggest those grandfathered would in "til death do us part".

N
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    I return to the earth and I am embraced.I am Cannabis
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 213/0
    Given: 88/1

I re-read it and its clear as mud....page 43 .....the parts that mention having a valid lic as of the date the order was signed to be exempt is about personal possession lic.
    the other part refers to dg & ppl lic. and it says if you had a valid lic on sept 30/13 your exempt

oops.... thanks marc

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by nohibition View Post
    I;m wondering about down the road.
    Let's assume we win and HC is out of the biz. There will be no governing body to apply for renewals. This would suggest those grandfathered would in "til death do us part".

N
    sounds about right to me nohib......I vote yes... no take backs called it either that or the good Reverend Shadimar could handle things
    once these pinheads get voted out I think this will all be taken care of

Thumbs Up/Down

If CE didn't renew he would not be expected to submit a form claiming he destroyed his plants etc. but does that mean he's off the radar? Does the suspension mean that HC will not be submitting a hit list of any kind to leo?

N
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 884/0
    Given: 475/1

Quote Originally Posted by T&G View Post
    either that or the good Reverend Shadimar could handle things
    I guess it depends on the pay

.. Bill O'Reilly.. is that you?
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down

The Federal Court's injunction is valid since Friday March 21st, and since your exemption only expired at the end of March, your exemption is still valid T&G.

In any case, as I mentioned previously, before the injunction, ALL valid MMAR exemptions were supposed to be terminated by 'Hellth' Canada on March 31st, 2014...no matter if the valid MMAR exemption of some expired in April or in the following months.

Marc
    well I got lucky on that one, I wasn't going to renew for 1 month then I decided I would so I finally sent them in just before xmas, only getting them in 6weeks before expiry date, at the time they were asking for 8 - 12 weeks, I received them super fast for HC, less than 3 week turn around and that was over the xmas holiday season to boot! Sure beats the 7months it took when I got an increase in dosage once.

Thumbs Up/Down

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

If CE didn't renew he would not be expected to submit a form claiming he destroyed his plants etc. but does that mean he's off the radar? Does the suspension mean that HC will not be submitting a hit list of any kind to leo?

N
    The privacy invading letter (or form) you are talking about was sent by 'Hellth' Canada in November 2013 to those who still had a valid MMAR exemption, and CE had a valid exemption during that time.

But I heard that some didn't get this letter.

None who were (or still are) part of the MMAR are 'off the radar', but for those who still had a valid MMAR exemption, the Federal Court injunction order nullified 'Hellth' Canada's March 14th threat of referring all those concerned to cops if they didn't comply by April 30th, 2014.

As for patients who are already buying medical 'marihuana' from a MMPR supplier, they are not 'off the radar' too.

The MMAR and MMPR may be some 'Hellth' Canada departments, but they have always been under the control of the federal justice ministry and the RCMP - because of cannabis ('marihuana') prohibition.

So those who were part of the MMAR and still alive today will remain 'suspected' cannabis users...perhaps 'suspected' growers too.

As for MMPR patients, any of those who will discontinue their medical cannabis ('marihuana') prescription will be suspected as well.

MMPR suppliers have to divulge an updated list of patients with medical cannabis prescriptions to 'Hellth' Canada's MMPR inspectors.

Then, MMPR inspectors will register this list of names, addresses and phone numbers into RCMP and 'Hellth' Canada's databanks.

Let's hope that marijuana prohibition will end in our country after the 2015 federal elections, because such malicious medical 'marihuana' prohibitionist systems are a nuisance to permanently ill and dying Canadians 'trying' to access their constitutional right to medical cannabis ('marihuana').

So please everyone, if we want to get rid of Harper the 'dicktator' and the cruel 'marihuana' prohibitionist federal health minister, we must ALL vote in the next federal elections in October 2015.

Those who never vote don't have any right to complain.

'1' single vote can make a difference.

Marc

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 122/0
    Given: 59/0

Default Refer Madnees still lingers on...

Watching in dis-beleif what you guys are going thru. In this day and age, with all the real facts about the safety of the plant your Gov is still in the dark ages. Best wishes all of you..DD

edit: That's madness the title..sorry..
    Please join me in my Fall 2012 Cannabis Flowers Pix thread..
    DoobieDuck the Macro Pix
    Don't forget, your comments and "likes" may be the only recognition Breeders, Photographers and Growers receive after putting in the hard work that they do to share theirs here with you. That appreciation goes a long way towards inspiring them to continue sharing it, Respect....DD

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 271/0
    Given: 68/1

Quote Originally Posted by DoobieDuck View Post
    Watching in dis-beleif what you guys are going thru. In this day and age, with all the real facts about the safety of the plant your Gov is still in the dark ages. Best wishes all of you..DD

You need to rea'ise DD, our MJ policies are federal law and apply nationally. While we may not have the freedoms of people in Washington, Colorado or Michigan, we are far better off than most people living south of the 'manson/nixon' line (with apologies to robin williams).

I'd feel much better about this if Tweed and other LPs were'nt so tight with Justin Trudeau and the Liberal party. Legalization with LPs as the only legal source (controlled like liquor) would still need the death of personal grows to maximize profit and tax revenues. If you want to try and prevent this, get involved politically, before it's too late.

Can anyone provide a link to ANY major party leader advocating for allowing personal grows?

Thumbs Up/Down

Hey Marc
    Forgive me if I keep pounding away at this...each of us may interpret this differently and I want to make sure "everyone" understands.
    By on the radar I mean on the list of those who may be harassed by RCMP.
    Those who submitted letters (destruction of plants etc) should be "off the radar" according to HC.
    Those who are now accessing the new LPs should be "off the radar" as well.
    Only those who failed to comply with HCs letter should be ""on the radar", but now that the court decision has come down in our favor (for the moment) HC will not release names because the order is no longer valid. (we're all "off the radar")
    The other interpretation that confuses me is referring to licensed grower/users a suspected. We are by any interpretation confirmed grower/users as we are legally licensed to do so. Essentially we have all stood up and said I grow/use marijuana.

I understand that we can relax for the moment, but I always like to know which shoulder to look over.

N
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

Hey Marc
    Forgive me if I keep pounding away at this...each of us may interpret this differently and I want to make sure "everyone" understands.
    By on the radar I mean on the list of those who may be harassed by RCMP.
    Those who submitted letters (destruction of plants etc) should be "off the radar" according to HC.
    Those who are now accessing the new LPs should be "off the radar" as well.
    Only those who failed to comply with HCs letter should be ""on the radar", but now that the court decision has come down in our favor (for the moment) HC will not release names because the order is no longer valid. (we're all "off the radar")
    The other interpretation that confuses me is referring to licensed grower/users a suspected. We are by any interpretation confirmed grower/users as we are legally licensed to do so. Essentially we have all stood up and said I grow/use marijuana.

I understand that we can relax for the moment, but I always like to know which shoulder to look over.

N
    nohibition said: Those who submitted letters (destruction of plants etc) should be "off the radar" according to HC.
    What guarantees that 'Hellth' Canada will totally believe the statements of all those who already signed and sent this letter (statement)?

Off the 'radar' according to HC?

Where have you read such statement on their website or elsewhere?

You are wrong if you believe that these 'marihuana' prohibitionists believe us all.

Don't forget that these people have always been malicious, neglectful and careless towards 'legal' medical 'marihuana' patients since their inception in spring 1999 - 15 years already.

nohibition said: Those who are now accessing the new LPs should be "off the radar" as well.
    Being registered medical 'marihuana' users in 'Hellth' Canada's computer databank and at the RCMP just like MMAR patients (and growers) is being "off the radar"?

Bzzzzzzzz think about it again my friend.

I don't want to scare anyone, but reality is reality, and facts are facts.

DoobieDuck said: Watching in dis-beleif what you guys are going thru. In this day and age, with all the real facts about the safety of the plant your Gov is still in the dark ages. Best wishes all of you..DD

Not that much better in the 22 legal medical marijuana states in U.S., as all 'legal' medical marijuana patients are also on a registry at their state's medical authorities.. and accessible to state Police authorities as well.

The only advantages in most of these states is that they have some legally licensed medical marijuana dispensaries, and some patients can legally access some marijuana concentrates and derivatives.

Peace,

Marc

Thumbs Up/Down

Don't misjudge me Marc, I'm neither naive nor do I trust with out due caution. I simply wondered about a general understanding of what's happened. I certainly do not trust the harpicrits. I for one have no fear of the RCMP nor getting busted, just more egg in their face at little cost to me based on what I have to loose. In it's simplest form it's a game and I've seriously looked at my potential personal costs. Off the radar is just a term I (over)used. The reason I question is simply to understand how others interpret.
    I believe the reason HC continued to issue permits so late in the game was simply to increase their data base of victims to precipitate a round up at some point. I'm sure their considering many options in how they can screw us.
    I apologize for being a pest.

N
    Last edited by nohibition; 03-23-2014 at 02:05 PM. Reason: oopss
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 658/0
    Given: 667/1

Well that sucks, so I still have to send in the paper stating how much I destroyed!! In a way I don't mind i'd like to get as far away from HC as I can!! I did way better before I signed up to be legal!
    Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly

Thumbs Up/Down

hey CE
    Wait and see if they send you the form to claim you have destroyed your stuff. They have to advise you of what you are required to do.

N
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0

Couldn't agree more, Marc. Last August I destroyed 240 plants, tore out my rooms, sold my equipment, and sold my house & moved, all because of this government's crappy but predictable habit of outright lying to its citizens. I wish I could have trusted our legal system more. Honestly I still don't.

GM

I wonder how many licensed MMAR holders (PPL & DPL) who still had valid licenses have already destroyed their plants (and genetics) due to 'Hellth' Canada's threats before the injunction was granted yesterday?

Perhaps many got rid of their grow rooms (and growing equipment) and replied to HC's threat before April 30th?

'Hellth' Canada may have done way more damage than we might think, but the most damage they have done was caused by the threats and stress exacerbating on the conditions of thousands of permanently ill and dying Canadians.

Marc
    "To continue outlawing the use of a drug shown to have life-saving, anti-cancer benefits, that has been used safely as a medication for thousands of years, is irresponsible."

Thumbs Up/Down

Don't misjudge me Marc, I'm neither naive nor do I trust with out due caution. I simply wondered about a general understanding of what's happened. I certainly do not trust the harpicrits. I for one have no fear of the RCMP nor getting busted, just more egg in their face at little cost to me based on what I have to loose. In it's simplest form it's a game and I've seriously looked at my potential personal costs. Off the radar is just a term I (over)used. The reason I question is simply to understand how others interpret.
    I believe the reason HC continued to issue permits so late in the game was simply to increase their data base of victims to precipitate a round up at some point. I'm sure their considering many options in how they can screw us.
    I apologize for being a pest.

N
    I never misjudged you my friend.

I received a very interesting email today, and I read that those who used to have a MMAR exemption (since August 2001 and after) will most likely be able to get an other one again, but definitely, HC will not accept new MMAR applications.

So, it looks like there is hope for Crazy_Eagle and others who let their MMAR exemptions expire because they thought that it was impossible to renew.

And about the 'Hellth' Canada destruction order, it was invalidated when the Federal Court granted the MMAR injunction.

Marc

Thumbs Up/Down

Thanx Marc. I personally appreciate the time you put into this. It's important to me but I have an issue staying focused sometimes and fall behind.

Peace
    N
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

ditto, thanks marc
    btw I noticed nothing changed on HC website yet.... I hope everyones heard fridays news by now and NOT destroying things

Zygote

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

I am finding this all so confusing... I did not get a form from HC to say I have "destroyed" my supply & plants. It's all crazy to me.Legalization is great but not at the expense of patients . I have been waiting for info from HC but none as yet. I believe that it will cost way too much for the Gov't to search us down & "charge or jail" for non compliance. I know I would not be able to buy from legal growers ...I cannot afford their prices and would they have the strains I need? I also have found more information on the BC sites than ON. Anyone have ON connections ?

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by SassyB View Post
    I am finding this all so confusing... I did not get a form from HC to say I have "destroyed" my supply & plants. It's all crazy to me.Legalization is great but not at the expense of patients . I have been waiting for info from HC but none as yet. I believe that it will cost way too much for the Gov't to search us down & "charge or jail" for non compliance. I know I would not be able to buy from legal growers ...I cannot afford their prices and would they have the strains I need? I also have found more information on the BC sites than ON. Anyone have ON connections ?
    I wouldn't sweat it SassyB. In a nutshell everyone who is legal stays that way until further notice. HC was expected to send out forms that we filled out saying we had destroyed our plants/seeds. If you were legal on Friday you stay that way until after the trial. Don't worry about On/Bc etc it's federal. If I'm wrong Marc will probably jump in, he has a clearer grasp than most of us.
    Hope that helps

N
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

the info about destroying stuff is on HC's website, DO NOT FOLLOW IT. it's been dealt with for the time being in court. As for it being too much work and costing too much to lock ppl up, honestly,when they have everyone's name and address I don't see it being all that much work. And they have the space, remember all the money Stevie is putting into new jails, he has shown his true colours and won't stop unless ordered to by the courts IMO.

Thumbs Up/Down

Harper's respect for Canadians is determined by income, the lower your income the less respect he has for you.

N
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 271/0
    Given: 68/1

Harper's respect for Canadians is determined by income, the lower your income the less respect he has for you.

N
    Not so; it's based on how much you agree with him. From that pool he further winnows by how useful you are to him.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast