Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 213/0
    Given: 88/1

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

mines the same nohib but I renewed in feb. I havent read anything about it yet but I'd guess that were are good until the trial buddy man that was along wait lol woo hoo

Thumbs Up/Down

oops didnt see medpots reply, still......woo hooo
    damn can't burn one to celebrate got a kids play date happening but I will asap!!! congrats brothers n sisters
    now I need to find another DG for my wife n me, mine dumped me in prep of the program closing

Finally Resting In Peace medpot's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 28/0
    Given: 5/0

According to this Federal Court decision, all MMAR applicants who held a valid MMAR exemption before or after September 30th 2013 will remain exempted under the MMAR.

If it wouldn't have been of this injunction, the exemptions of all MMAR applicants would have been terminated by March 31st 2014.

So those who have an MMAR exemption expiring after April 1st 2014 don't need to renew their exemption for now - not until there the trial is over.

The sad part is that 'Hellth' Canada will not accept ANY new MMAR applications.

Other patients who will want legal medical 'marihuana' will have to get it prescribed by their doctor and be supplied by a MMPR grower.

Peace

Marc

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Eagle View Post
    Yeah I let my licence expire ,wish I didn't now!
    when did it expire CE? I copied this from medpot
    Posted Today, 04:17 PM

According to this Federal Court decision, all MMAR applicants who held a valid MMAR exemption before or after September 30th 2013 will remain exempted under the MMAR.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

Quote Originally Posted by T&G View Post
    oops didnt see medpots reply, still......woo hooo
    damn can't burn one to celebrate got a kids play date happening but I will asap!!! congrats brothers n sisters
    I call proxy!

Hope you're still covered, CE
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down

The following is the full Federal Court Injunction decision against "Hellth" Canada.

Please click here for the pdf file.

Marc

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by medpot View Post
    Health Canada

Destruction of Marijuana obtained under the Marihuana Medical Access Regulations
    Now, 'Hellth' Canada can shove up their threat where the sun NEVER shines!

Isn't that GREAT?

Marc

Thumbs Up/Down

f*%#ing eh don't it

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,036/0
    Given: 1,031/0

This is a battle won...the war still rages on.
    But I'll take the "W"

N
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    I return to the earth and I am embraced.I am Cannabis
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 538/2
    Given: 315/0

Constitutional rights apply to every human being in Canada, even people who are on visitor's visas or landed immigrants. I find it patently ridiculous that anyone *allows* the government to arbitrarily restrict those rights based on the presence of a piece of paper.

My doctor does not have my permission to grant or deny my constitutional rights.

The government does not have my permission to grant or deny my constitutional rights.

The MMAR and MMPR paperwork are of no more force and effect than someone trying to claim I need a fishing license to use medical cannabis.
    I do not fail -- I succeed at finding out what does not work.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by groo View Post
    Constitutional rights apply to every human being in Canada, even people who are on visitor's visas or landed immigrants. I find it patently ridiculous that anyone *allows* the government to arbitrarily restrict those rights based on the presence of a piece of paper.

My doctor does not have my permission to grant or deny my constitutional rights.

The government does not have my permission to grant or deny my constitutional rights.

The MMAR and MMPR paperwork are of no more force and effect than someone trying to claim I need a fishing license to use medical cannabis.
    Exactly groo!!

I wonder how many licensed MMAR holders (PPL & DPL) who still had valid licenses have already destroyed their plants (and genetics) due to 'Hellth' Canada's threats before the injunction was granted yesterday?

Perhaps many got rid of their grow rooms (and growing equipment) and replied to HC's threat before April 30th?

'Hellth' Canada may have done way more damage than we might think, but the most damage they have done was caused by the threats and stress exacerbating on the conditions of thousands of permanently ill and dying Canadians.

Karma 'Cruella' Ambrose and Harper the 'dicktator'...karma!

They are not above our justice system and Charter rights - even if they believe they are!

Marc

Thumbs Up/Down

BTW its still not changed on HC web site, I wonder if someone wasn't aware of the decision and destroyed their meds, torn down the grow room etc what they could do about it, It should of been all over the news yesterday but wasn't

Thumbs Up/Down

Good Mornig
    Don't let your guard down too quickly guys. For Harper it's not right or wrong it's win or lose. Those who folded and destroyed their stash etc. did themselves no good by not stepping up and resisting this attack on their rights. We all had until Midnight Mar 31 so let's hope no one was so weak.

In my doctors eyes I am an invalid as a result the government considers me invalid
    I have been invalidated
    It's all interpretation

Hey T&G. It was on CTV this morning but it was a quick report that did not explain to Canadians what is really going on, the truth is...It's not just about marijuana, it's about a government that manipulates the laws of our country to serve their own purpose. Harper realizes that for the observant this battle will set a precedence with far ranging implications.

N.
    Last edited by nohibition; 03-22-2014 at 10:35 AM. Reason: my speeling was rong
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

I was thinking it would of been a great follow up story to his getting shut down trying to stack the supreme court

Thumbs Up/Down

No shit eh. They suggest that one of their concerns is people using their license for illegal gains which in reality is people putting in a lot of effort for a financial return. I guess it's different when his lackeys jam their greedy little paws into our pockets and steal hundreds of thousands of dollars to pay their mortgages, fund trips, and get their nails done.
    I have 4 people benefiting medically from my garden and haven't taken a dime. My roof leaks and I can't afford to fix it but I would easily be able to if I didn't obey the law and play by the rules.
    I have video of Kush grown indoors in dwc that have enormous yields equal to outdoor plants. What this means to me is I can grow less plants to get the amount we need. I could grow my full allowance and fix my roof. With 15 girls in properly grown dwc I would not have to have a perpetual grow...wait...oh yea we're now only allowed to possess 150 grams.

N
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

yup, I use to grow DWC , thats how I learnt to grow and had great success for many years, (when I could grow, things changed around here and I can't grow atm) but I use to veg for almost 2mths before I flipped em and by the end it was like a jungle lol

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 658/0
    Given: 667/1

So since my licence ran out feb 28th i'm still legal till we go back to court? I though it was only active licences!! I reduced my plant numbers big time anyways...
    Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly

Thumbs Up/Down

It sounds as though you met the window, C_E

My understanding from reading above is that everyone who had a license extending through September 30th of last year is Grandfathered in temporarily.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Eagle View Post
    So since my licence ran out feb 28th i'm still legal till we go back to court? I though it was only active licences!! I reduced my plant numbers big time anyways...
    Before the Federal Court injunction, ALL non expired MMAR exemptions were terminated by "Hellth" Canada on March 31st, 2014 - no matter if the MMAR exemptions of some expired on a later date.

Sadly Crazy_Eagle, it's only valid MMAR exemptions which were suspended and kept alive by the Federal Court's injunction.

As an example, the MMAR exemptions of both my licensed designated grower and myself were expiring on April 9, 2014, so our exemptions are still alive and suspended until there is a final court decision.

This may take up to a year or two, and until then, those with a valid MMAR exemption will not need to renew their exemption.

"Hellth" Canada should soon send a letter to those concerned...with the options and new rules under the suspended MMAR.

By being suspended, no new MMAR applications will be taken by 'Hellth' Canada.

Peace,

Marc

Thumbs Up/Down

So is that a no, Marc?

It sounds as though I've misread the reports
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Thumbs Up/Down

Did HC stop accepting applications for both new applicants and renewals after sept. or did you still have the option to renew in Feb/14. It seems to me that the changes where the determining factor in your decision not to re-up. If the changes are illegal they should't have been in place at all and you would have renewed.

N
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

I renewed in dec 13 for a feb 14 expire, they renewed it until the end of march, 1 month. does yours say april 9th expires Marc? I thought they all said end of march, I'm confused now too, I read it like Shad, if you were valid last fall your good until court finishes

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by T&G View Post
    I renewed in feb 14, they renewed it until the end of march
    So you're still in. I think CE got shafted if his decision was based on HC changing the rules.

N
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

if he is not included I agree, Marc has more experience reading court shit than me but why would they give the sept 13 date for?

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Shadimar View Post
    So is that a no, Marc?

It sounds as though I've misread the reports
    That's a 'no' Shad, as it's impossible to suspend a MMAR exemption that is already expired.

nohibition asked: Did HC stop accepting applications for both new applicants and renewals after sept. or did you still have the option to renew in Feb/14. It seems to me that the changes where the determining factor in your decision not to re-up. If the changes are illegal they should't have been in place at all and you would have renewed.

N
    After September 30th, 2013, 'Hellth' Canada were still accepting MMAR renewals, but no more changes of address and no new MMAR applications.

Marc
    Last edited by medpot; 03-22-2014 at 10:32 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast