Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lostfrogOD14

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 564/0
    Given: 1,294/1

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default lostfrogOD14

so am on the hunt for a good grow spot. i got a good spot 100feet from my house in a patch of cedar tree but its 15 from the road and on the other side of the road is my only neighbor. i no he cant see it. lots of weeds in spring and the trees bush together but do you thank they could smell them that close?
    “The legalization of marijuana is not a dangerous experiment – the prohibition is the experiment, and it has failed dramatically, with millions of victims all around the world.”
    Sebastian Marincolo

Flowering Member keepitmedicated's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 946/2
    Given: 2,110/4

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

The smell can travel realy far at night. So with the right wind anythings possible. Plant wild flowers everywhere around your plot that will help.
    Why not look for some bogs and swamps and build some swamp tubes. Im going to use some 20 gal totes this year with 3 plants each LST'd. Cut the bottom out and bury it at the waterline and walk away till you have to feed em flower stuff. Also gonna use some industrial garbage bags as liners, Chicken wire for the shape of the tube. And gonna cut down some saplings to use as post's. 4 for each tube, gonna plant two femmed plants into and bush them out. Leave the bottoms open and fillin em with some sungro peat mix and lime and gonna use the Advanced Nutrients I have. able to find great super sunny spots that no one wanders into cause of the shitty wet treck it takes to get to them. Got some spots that I have to cut open for the inground plants that Im going to harvest the tube posts from. Gonna be a great year hopefully Mother nature is in a good mood this year. Swamp Tubes man Is where its at. K.I.M.
    HARMONY..
    When we lose the right to be different
    We lose the privilage to be free
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down

just got done looking into swamp tubes looks like they work well ... now i just need find a swamp near me lol ... i live in the heart of the farm land so its hard to find a good grow spot that farmers or hunters or just outdoor people don't go ... so it looks like its back to google earth looking for swamps :P lol
    “The legalization of marijuana is not a dangerous experiment – the prohibition is the experiment, and it has failed dramatically, with millions of victims all around the world.”
    Sebastian Marincolo

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

Swamps tend to have low oxygen in the soil and (stagnant) water, don't assume automatic success if freshwater is equally accessible.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 213/0
    Given: 88/1

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

hummm a frog in a swamp, should go unnoticed I'd think

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by T&G View Post
    hummm a frog in a swamp, should go unnoticed I'd think
    For sure T&G lol perfect match. Frog Google earth kicks ass when it comes to prescouting. Before any boots get on the hunt it good to know what area to look. A couple spots Im plannin on is in the middle of the bushwith a shit load of those 8 ft high 1-2 inch thick tree kinda things. Cant see through past 2 ft in summer. Planning on chopping down a bunch in 6 ft diameters 20 or so feet apart from each other. 3 or 4 plants in each plot. What Im liking about this area is that it is so fuckin thick that no one absolutly no one would venture in there in the hopes of finding somthing. I will be able to fence them off with that green plastic fencing to keep the animals out. Will be able to roll it up and stash in under a log for the winter. Should work out good as long as I go deep enough. I figure that once I start to get tired then go another 1/2hr of bushwacking. Cant wait to start setting them up. K.I.M.
    HARMONY..
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 216/0
    Given: 417/0

Quote Originally Posted by keepitmedicated View Post
    The smell can travel realy far at night. So with the right wind anythings possible.
    I had some blueskunk growing nearby one time and the skunk smell was very apparent. Several people commented on a skunk smell. I just told them the dog got into it with a skunk. lol. It will keep most people away but in the fall that smell brings in the wrong type of people! Just be aware of that.

NM
    Love the life you live
    Live the life you love
    -Bob Marley

Thumbs Up/Down

maybe i could grow a few plants thant ant to skunky .... maybe something like c-99 its smells fruity or maybe KB of BB idk what they smell like yet but i wouldn't thank to skunky .... what do u guys thank
    Sebastian Marincolo

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 658/0
    Given: 667/1

I've bin out pulling the old stalks out of the ground at a few of my outdoor spots! I use thick test fishing line around ever plot as I find the deer don't cross it for some reason! This year i'm looking at a pump I can hook up to a battery to pump the water up to my spots as last year was a hell of a lot of carrying water!
    Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by LostFrog View Post
    maybe i could grow a few plants thant ant to skunky .... maybe something like c-99 its smells fruity or maybe KB of BB idk what they smell like yet but i wouldn't thank to skunky .... what do u guys thank
    I have a few Serious 6 fem seeds left, they had a very sweet, fruity odour. Will be planting them close by. They did better outside than inside.
    And I have a pack of mix Peak Seeds that I will be planting. I found a spot in the fall, sort of an island deep in a swamp/creek system. Smell will not be an issue out there.
    Love the life you live
    Live the life you love
    -Bob Marley

Thumbs Up/Down

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

NM how close could u get before you could smell fruity smell on them?
    Sebastian Marincolo

Thumbs Up/Down

NM how close could u get before you could smell fruity smell on them?
    The Serious 6 has more smell then most. I could smell it about 20 feet down wind. Like a natural flower smell that would not trigger attention. At about 8 feet away it would turn your head to look, not for a pot plant but to look for something sweet smelling. I'm hoping to get another pink hair pheno.

NM
    Love the life you live
    Live the life you love
    -Bob Marley

Thumbs Up/Down

thanks brother ..... i love them pink hair phenotypes. i had a cut last year get pink hair on her when i put her out side
    Sebastian Marincolo

Thumbs Up/Down

Hey lostfrog just go to the store and buy some 0.50 cent wild flower seed packsand throw them 20-30 ft from your plots. Works for me. K.I.M.
    HARMONY..
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 85/0
    Given: 40/1

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Eagle View Post
    I've bin out pulling the old stalks out of the ground at a few of my outdoor spots! I use thick test fishing line around ever plot as I find the deer don't cross it for some reason! This year i'm looking at a pump I can hook up to a battery to pump the water up to my spots as last year was a hell of a lot of carrying water!
    just bought this pump on sale at tsc http://www.tscstores.com/110HP-RED-L...x#.UxQWQvldWzk http://www.redlionproducts.com/multi...ransfer-pumps/

Gonna run it with wheelchair/scooter batteries and I may get a 12volt solar battery charger to keep the battery charged longer for big sites.

I also got a 1320' roll of barbed wire on half price. Gonna try it on a few sites I haven't used yet because of deer, hopefully they don't like it.
    And still I see no changes. Can't a brother get a little peace?
    There's war on the streets & the war in the Middle East.
    Instead of war on poverty,
    they got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.
    Tupac "changes"

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 85/0
    Given: 40/1

Quote Originally Posted by Shadimar View Post
    Swamps tend to have low oxygen in the soil and (stagnant) water, don't assume automatic success if freshwater is equally accessible.
    I make my swamp tubes from landscape fabric so the side's get fresh air to combat this, and imo you can get a bigger plant from less medium then using totes.
    And still I see no changes. Can't a brother get a little peace?
    There's war on the streets & the war in the Middle East.
    Instead of war on poverty,
    they got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.
    Tupac "changes"

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

Lol

All this time I thought you guys were misspelling the word "tubs" and meant totes, I was just being too polite to say anything about it
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 658/0
    Given: 667/1

Quote Originally Posted by SIBANNAC View Post
    just bought this pump on sale at tsc http://www.tscstores.com/110HP-RED-L...x#.UxQWQvldWzk http://www.redlionproducts.com/multi...ransfer-pumps/

Gonna run it with wheelchair/scooter batteries and I may get a 12volt solar battery charger to keep the battery charged longer for big sites.

I also got a 1320' roll of barbed wire on half price. Gonna try it on a few sites I haven't used yet because of deer, hopefully they don't like it.
    That's actually similar to the one I was looking at home hard ware store. Now to find a small solar panel to keep the battery charged up. That makes more sense then bringing the battery back and forth to charge it up everytime it goes dead! This should be a great year if the weather cooperates!
    Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly

Thumbs Up/Down

ok guys i got a nice spot pick out get great sun and still hidden well im going to move a BB out side ones i no its sex some time in may ..... so how big/deep of a hole should i dig to get a good size plant ?
    Sebastian Marincolo

Thumbs Up/Down

Try to get 2 ft down and 2 ft across. That will give you a nice hole for them roots to stretch and plant to reach at least 3 1/2 ft tall when done I think. Good luck frog. outdoor blueberry is somthing I havent smoked in a long time..K.I.M.
    HARMONY..
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down

this is my BB that im running out side this year shes been about 3 weeks or so outside Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HNI_0023.JPG 
Views:	21 
Size:	79.6 KB 
ID:	59484Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HNI_0024.JPG 
Views:	16 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	59485
    Sebastian Marincolo

Thumbs Up/Down

lookin pretty damn good so far lost frog. They look like they will become bushes when in flower. It looks to me that they have a blue tint to the color of the leafs, Really nice. Keep it up brother,
    HARMONY..
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down

this is a few days after supercropping .... she's only in a 2 1/2 gal pot but with TLO spikes and all going to grow her in it to she starts running out of food to slow growth down don't want it to big lol Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HNI_0057.JPG 
Views:	11 
Size:	89.7 KB 
ID:	59560Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HNI_0058.JPG 
Views:	10 
Size:	76.9 KB 
ID:	59561Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HNI_0059.JPG 
Views:	10 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	59562
    Sebastian Marincolo

Thumbs Up/Down

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HNI_0020.JPG 
Views:	17 
Size:	82.6 KB 
ID:	59618Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HNI_0019.JPG 
Size:	69.3 KB 
ID:	59619 not the best pics but shes a growing lol
    Sebastian Marincolo

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 206/0
    Given: 691/1

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HNI_0020.JPG 
Size:	82.6 KB 
ID:	59618Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HNI_0019.JPG 
Size:	69.3 KB 
ID:	59619 not the best pics but shes a growing lol
    love the camo lf

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast