Australian Medical Marijuana Educator Smokin Moose's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 41/0
    Given: 24/0

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default Pediatric Epilepsy and THCA tinctures

Here is a graphic image of one of my Dravet’s patients – Abbey. She has just turned two.

Two weeks before Christmas Abbey went into ICU with intractable seizures that were life threatening. After 6 weeks in ICU and Abbey going downhill fast, with no conventional medicines working, her parents slipped some of my tincture down her peg. One week later she was off oxygen and was able to go to Bear Cottage Hospice and then home.
    I have added a pic before and after the THCA tincture, plus an image showing HALF her daily dose of conventional AED’s.

I think this shows that THCA is a critical treatment choice that works, despite its illegality.

[B][COLOR="Navy"][URL="http://shop.vetguru.com/shop/sweet-serenity/"][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE=3]Enlightened Veterinarian's Guide to Treating Pets with Medical Marijuana. Dr Doug Kramer's definitive ebook "Sweet Serenity"[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/B]

[SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Truth flows on to credibility, and credibility will be the vehicle for change[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I'd just like to note for anyone who has not previously encountered the word, intractable refers to a clinically untreatable condition or one that is highly resistant to the regular course of treatments.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Flowering Member

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 19/0
    Given: 0/0

Has the Dravits foundation ever reacted to the use or trial of cannabis. Is this an arrestable offence giving the patient this medication. jerry

Australian Medical Marijuana Educator Smokin Moose's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 41/0
    Given: 24/0

It is early days but the Australian medical profession is waking up. The dramatic results can not be denied any longer.
    And yes, if I was caught making this medicine it is an indictable offense.
    [B][COLOR="Navy"][URL="http://shop.vetguru.com/shop/sweet-serenity/"][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE=3]Enlightened Veterinarian's Guide to Treating Pets with Medical Marijuana. Dr Doug Kramer's definitive ebook "Sweet Serenity"[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/B]

[SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Truth flows on to credibility, and credibility will be the vehicle for change[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 84/0
    Given: 194/0

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smokin Moose View Post
    It is early days but the Australian medical profession is waking up. The dramatic results can not be denied any longer.
    And yes, if I was caught making this medicine it is an indictable offense.
    what is so utterly contemptible is that the medical profession is more than aware of the possibilities that only cannameds can provide,but the majority are so deeply entrenched by the pharmacy industries,insurance companies,politicians who purposely create laws that put an honest researcher in harms way of losing their licenses to practice and study the many beneficial possibility's that are just being discovered.i recently had to take my wife off of the glycerins because of the new drug screening laws being enacted here where we reside,
    I am so angry ,that i could shoot someone over this...but who?
    of course she has become more symptomatic since we are forced to withhold our alternative treatments...but they(the powers that be) can give a rats ass over the situations they helped create.
    we need more dedicated advocates like Moose.
    who can articulate our necessity for this medicine in a way that very few can.
    his long time experience,knowledge ,wisdom and documented proof should enlighten anyone who pretends to be skeptical.

───────▄──█──▄────────
    ───────█─▐█▌─█────────
    ─────▀▄▐▌▐█▌▐▌▄▀──────
    ──────▀▄█▄█▄█▄▀───────
    ───────▄▄▀║▀▄▄────────
    ░░░░░░░░WE░ARE░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░╦░╦╗╔╗╦╔╗╦╗░░░░░░
    ░░░░░║░╠░║╦║║║║║░░░░░░
    ░░░░░╩╝╩╝╚╝╩╚╝╝╚░░░░░░