Thread: Most Recent Rob Ford Bust (Feb '14)

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 884/0
    Given: 475/1

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default Most Recent Rob Ford Bust (Feb '14)

Here are the grim and dirty details:

http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/rob-ford-s...dent-1.1671924
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Vegetative Member Provisionseeds's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 566/0
    Given: 103/0

chicks are all over him!

Thumbs Up/Down

Oh, the Chicks and the Bunny style Peeps are both popular at Casa del Fordo

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chicks.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	11.6 KB 
ID:	58049
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 217/1
    Given: 330/9

Hmm, Rob Ford, Picking up chicks as a result of jaywalking (I have a partner),
    Chicks and Bunny Style Peeps. I'm sorry but I cannot see the common thread connecting these things together?

Please elaborate!

Thumbs Up/Down

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I have no idea how it relates to Jaywalking, it must have been a comment about the picture that was in the article.

I simply pointed out that Mayor Ford has been known to consume mass quantities of both styles of confectionery.

As a side note, when you see a rapper getting an award for Best New Diss or some fine cultural achievement such as that and they say they want to send a shot out to all their peeps, I think this is what they obviously are talking about.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Thumbs Up/Down

How many ppl know the prime minister of canada... very few.

How many ppl know toronto mayor? World wide.

What other mayor has a rap song on youtube? (Tom ford remix of rob ford) no one but him.

There's even a house remix.

Rob ford for pres!!!!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Thumbs Up/Down

Btw rob ford teachs everyone a good life lesson... if u wanna be mayor just smoke crack... nod, and defend yourself by blaming others..

Deny deny deny.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

LOL, you guys are hilarious!!! LMFAO

Canada has a prime minister? News to me!

I like the mayor as he is honest, it's cool. Instead of deny, deny, he was all like, Yeah, I smoke crack!!! Cool cat.

Thumbs Up/Down

Yeah, it only took him a few seasons and the guy who shot the video to get murdered in an unrelated incident before he came clean and scolded reporters for not asking the exact perfect proper question to trap him in to not weaseling out of saying "in one of my drunken stupors" after the video was recovered by off a hard drive by the TO PD.

Honest guy
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Shadimar View Post
    Yeah, it only took him a few seasons and the guy who shot the video to get murdered in an unrelated incident before he came clean and scolded reporters for not asking the exact perfect proper question to trap him in to not weaseling out of saying "in one of my drunken stupors" after the video was recovered by off a hard drive by the TO PD.

Honest guy
    Damn, are you serious? That is messed up.

I am so glad we don't have crack in Australia, Shad. The meth/ice epidemic is horrible enough!

Thumbs Up/Down

Yes, he was denying it for months until the announcement that the deleted video had been recovered.

Then once the statement was released that he was on video consistent with the story of the now-deceased, Ford announced that he did indeed smoke crack and wanted everyone to view the tape.

Up until that point his memory had been rather hazy, some might even say contradictory

----

I imagine you do have it in Oz, as it will pop up wherever there is cocaine and I'm sure that must get through, but the methamphetamine often ends up cheaper.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Shadimar View Post
    I imagine you do have it in Oz, as it will pop up wherever there is cocaine and I'm sure that must get through, but the methamphetamine often ends up cheaper.
    With the price of coke here only the really rich can afford it. I have never heard of any crack here. It's crap coke too. Only bigshots get the good stuff!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,036/0
    Given: 1,031/0

If Rob Ford was PM we could grow in our front yard. Probably get a break on our property taxes as well. "Hobby Farms" lol

It's getting more press than the senate spending debacle. In the end they will all get a slap on the wrist.

Good thing they didn't get busted with a bag of weed...they'd all be in jail already

N
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    I return to the earth and I am embraced.I am Cannabis
    Nohibition

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    Given: 1/0

Quote Originally Posted by nohibition View Post
    If Rob Ford was PM we could grow in our front yard. Probably get a break on our property taxes as well. "Hobby Farms" lol

It's getting more press than the senate spending debacle. In the end they will all get a slap on the wrist.

Good thing they didn't get busted with a bag of weed...they'd all be in jail already

N

As a Toronto City councilor Ford (OK it might be when he was working in the by-law office before a councilor) brought forward by-law legislation preventing legal home grows in Toronto. He spoke many time on the evils of drugs and how we should be all thrown in jail. Let alone grow on our front lawns.
    Even though it is alleged that his Brother was the largest dealer in Etobicoke in the past.
    Ask the "so called" compassion clubs if they believe Rob Ford is good for medical cannabis or recreational. I'll bet you won't find one!
    I urge you to do your research from more than one source and find out the truth about him.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 122/0
    Given: 59/0

Shad good work, I wanted to give you some rep buddy but I'm still not able to do that, you'll get over it I'm sure..smiles..thanks for the entertainment..DD
    Please join me in my Fall 2012 Cannabis Flowers Pix thread..
    DoobieDuck the Macro Pix
    Don't forget, your comments and "likes" may be the only recognition Breeders, Photographers and Growers receive after putting in the hard work that they do to share theirs here with you. That appreciation goes a long way towards inspiring them to continue sharing it, Respect....DD

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,036/0
    Given: 1,031/0

Of course your right Neal, just pokin' fun.

N
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    I return to the earth and I am embraced.I am Cannabis
    Nohibition