Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 217/1
    Given: 330/9

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs down Suggestions regarding the Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down Feature.

To the Admins,
    I am writing about the Thumbs Up/Down feature. SookieMe has just highlighted that if you do not like someone you
    can just hit heaps of their posts with "thumbs downs" which I think is wrong.

Last night she hit Med-Man with 50 in 20 minutes as he does not like Med-Man and when I pointed out that it was abuse
    of the feature he hit me with 16!!!

Now, I know that this does not ruin anything but it does detract from the experience somewhat. I can handle it but it is
    usually things like this that stir alot of trouble up.

I think that the Thumbs Up/Down feature could be tweaked for a better purpose and I think that it would serve the community
    better if there was more clarity with the feature. For instance, when looking at Med-Man's Thumb's Up/Down it would appear that
    there is an even amount of Thumbs Up/Down which almost tarnishes his repuatation immediately! (Perception is everything sometimes,
    as you know) When you check out who has hit the thumbs up and down it is mostly 2 people who have disliked his posts and the majority
    of the group who hit thumbs up!

We need a better system, Please!??

It would stop alot of drama, I think also!
    Last edited by TradingBeanz; 02-06-2014 at 10:25 AM.

Epic Genetics

but it was ok for you to hit me with a bunch and hit sookieme with a bunch ?

dude grow up, its a 2 way street, if someone likes your post they will click like, if they dont they will click thumbs down

i dont like the majority of med mans posts, so what, others do like them, so what

dont lose sleep over it, they mean nothing

edit, what would help stop the drama would be cry babies not making threads like this one and not sharing private messages in the open forum

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Epic, I didn't hit you with any! What would possess you to lie like that?

And I gave two thumbs down to Sookie becuse I did not like the negative content of her posts.

I completely understand and am totally accepting of the fact that some people will not like a post and some people will, but when
    someone gets annoyed and just starts hitting Thumbs Down's everywhere I really think that it is wrong and detracts from the quality
    of the site.

I said in the post that I do not have issue with you as I know you believe what you write. Your 48 Thumbs Downs on Med-Mans stuff has
    been over awhile.

I did not share anything that was not public due to you already posting it, dude.

Sookie, on the other hand has a fast trigger finger on the Thumbs Down button.

The issues are two different issues. You lie by saying I hit you and Sookie with Thumbs Down and shared private messages. I did not share
    anything that was not already a public issue, due to you making it one.

I will not repeat what you wrote in the private message but suffice to say, I feel sorry for you dude.

I approached you correctly and you just attacked me.

You should wake up to yourself. I have made a constructive suggestion and you attempt to demean me
    further then in the p.m.

Epic Genetics

yeah your right, it was another fraud-man nut swinger right around the time you made this thread, easy mistake

i dont have time for this crap, too much good and bad going on IRL to worry about a forum with the likes of fraud-man calling anyone who gets hermies from his seeds inexperienced and liars etc, and then having some 12 year olds swinging from his nuts like he is some GOD just because they fall for his shit, truth is he is a hack, his own words admit it, he takes other people clone onlys to work with, he is nothing more then a pollen chucker with great "stories" its just a shame they are fairy tales

the pm info you shared was not made public by me, it was made public by fraud-man, once again you havent a clue, you broke the rules PERIOD!

but yeah, this forum wont amount to much with fraud-man and his infatuated lackies around, so just delete my account

peace

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Epic Genetics View Post
    yeah your right, it was another fraud-man nut swinger right around the time you made this thread, easy mistake

i dont have time for this crap, too much good and bad going on IRL to worry about a forum with the likes of fraud-man calling anyone who gets hermies from his seeds inexperienced and liars etc, and then having some 12 year olds swinging from his nuts like he is some GOD just because they fall for his shit, truth is he is a hack, his own words admit it, he takes other people clone onlys to work with, he is nothing more then a pollen chucker with great "stories" its just a shame they are fairy tales

the pm info you shared was not made public by me, it was made public by fraud-man, once again you havent a clue, you broke the rules PERIOD!

but yeah, this forum wont amount to much with fraud-man and his infatuated lackies around, so just delete my account

peace
    You lie so much!!!! I cannot see that you can lie straight in bed, dude!!!

You keep skirting around the issues and they have nothing to do with Med Man!!!

And I guarantee if you were in front of me you would not call me a 12 year old.

This issue started because Sookie hit Med-Man with 50 Thumbs Down in 20 minutes,
    I made a point that I find that unfair and this is where it has gone, dude.

I pm'd you to say that I had mentioned you in a post so as NOT TO PISS YOU OFF and
    YOU TAKE IT HERE , not me!!!!

And this forum is awesome, Epic! Come on man.

There is no need for all of this hostility!!! Just take a deep breath and stop stressing.

PEACE.

Epic Genetics

Quote Originally Posted by TradingBeanz View Post
    You lie so much!!!! I cannot see that you can lie straight in bed, dude!!!

You keep skirting around the issues and they have nothing to do with Med Man!!!

And I guarantee if you were in front of me you would not call me a 12 year old.

This issue started because Sookie hit Med-Man with 50 Thumbs Down in 20 minutes,
    I made a point that I find that unfair and this is where it has gone, dude.

I pm'd you to say that I had mentioned you in a post so as NOT TO PISS YOU OFF and
    YOU TAKE IT HERE , not me!!!!

And this forum is awesome, Epic! Come on man.

There is no need for all of this hostility!!! Just take a deep breath and stop stressing.

PEACE.
    post up my lies, i admited i made a mistake, i didnt look at the name i received thumbs down from, and your thread popped up as new, it was an easy mistake to make and i ADMITED it

one thing i dont do is lie, i hate liars and i hate lies being able to be posted as truth with no one doing anything about it

this thread was/is very childish and adds nothing but DRAMA

you and med-man cry about me giving thumbs down, well take a look at what ive given, 60 down, yes 60, but 769 UP!

if i dont like a post from you it gets a thumbs down, but if i do like a post from you it gets a thumbs up, it truely is a 2 way street and if you cry about it you do come off as imature, instead why dont you go out of your way to make posts that will receive a thumbs up, nothing about this drama thread deserves it

dont let it get to you

sheesh

edit, i cant speak for sookieme, but id assume that because she doesnt log on often once she finally did she had a lot of posts to read and simply clicked thumbs down on ones she didnt like, it is easy enough i guess to think of that as an intentional bombing, but if you look at what prolly really happened im sure you will agree

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Epic, you missed the whole point.

This thread has become childish indeed.
    I have not complained about you giving me thumbs down.

This thread started about Thumbs down bombardment but I did not make it about you, you did, Epic.

I began this thread seeking to suggest something to the Admins so why you have made it so personal
    is beyond me. I even stated in my thread to Sookie that your Thumbs Down was a completely different issue
    and also sent you a pm to be polite and to inform you that it was not directed at you !!!!

And, by the way, I do write threads that receive Thumbs Up, Epic. I thought that this is an issue that needed
    to be addressed. (the Thumbs Down bombing, real or perceived, lol)

Let's leave it at that, please, as you have turned this into a Drama thread, Epic.

I am quite annoyed to post question to the Admin in the correct section and to have you jump in and badmouth
    me for no reason, something that is between you and Med-Man, not you and I !!!!

Epic Genetics

Epic, you missed the whole point.

This thread has become childish indeed.
    I have not complained about you giving me thumbs down.

This thread started about Thumbs down bombardment but I did not make it about you, you did, Epic.

I began this thread seeking to suggest something to the Admins so why you have made it so personal
    is beyond me. I even stated in my thread to Sookie that your Thumbs Down was a completely different issue
    and also sent you a pm to be polite and to inform you that it was not directed at you !!!!

And, by the way, I do write threads that receive Thumbs Up, Epic. I thought that this is an issue that needed
    to be addressed. (the Thumbs Down bombing, real or perceived, lol)

Let's leave it at that, please, as you have turned this into a Drama thread, Epic.

I am quite annoyed to post question to the Admin in the correct section and to have you jump in and badmouth
    me for no reason, something that is between you and Med-Man, not you and I !!!!
    YOU EDITED THE ORIGINAL POST AND THEN POSTED THIS CRAP TO CLEAR YOURSELF !

here is some of your crap from an unedited post ,,,,,

Posted by: TradingBeanz
    Original Content:
    Quote Originally Posted by med-man View Post
    lol

epic genetics : 48 thumbs down
    everyone else : 100 thumbs up
    sookieme: 50 thumbs down in 20 min lol

anyone else see something off with this picture

med-man
    Man, that is abuse of the system that is in place for a damn good reason. To me this is the same as flaming, trolling, all of the things that
    normally would get someone banned.

That was at 48 last time I read it, last night. Did someone add another heap?

WoW!!!

Epic has a problem with you! I cannot see any validity to any of his reasoning to his attacks on you, nothing logical yet anyway.
    In a pm a little while ago he told me that you were in the process of being removed off of many seedbanks!
    Not happening from what is in front of my eye.

Epic, if you are reading this please try to be happy for your fellow man. The two of you have not met so honestly think carefully
    about why you are so angry and fixated on MedMan, an unhealthy obsession for you.

And this SookieMe character, WOW, what an awful person. This Troll is even worse. Instead of lurking under the bridge pulling punches
    this one is a hunting sort, a Gollum, definitely not a hobbit!

The first pm Epic sent me was to warn me about MEdMan, that he was going out of commission, giving me the impression that MedMan was
    a liar, a con artist, and a strain thief.

I am not writing this to whinge about Epic. I do not know the person at all. I just find it inappropriate for someone to be so derogatory.
    I believe that this sort of commentary detracts from the quality of a site such as this one.

I believe that some sort of ruling needs to go into place so that people like SookieMiniMe CANNOT EVER give 50 Thumbs Down in a small amount
    of time. This feature needs to be tweaked.

Epic has know-how, a bit that I have seen. It is unfortunate that instead of focusing on epic genetics he focuses on being an epic troll.

I think that if someone abuses the thumbs down feature, as SookieMiniMe has they should receive a warning for misusing the feature.
    Also a great addition would be transparency. Maybe if someone has 100 thumbs up and 48 thumbs down it should be pointed out IF
    the majority of one or the other came from one person, also preventing somebody with one fan who gives the tonnes of thumbs up
    to bias the Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down ratio. Like it or not it does reflect on our rep if we have an imbalance.

Chill out and try to put this will behind you, Epic Genetics. It will do you good as the only person being damaged is yourself and the TY
    site integrity/quality.

Med-Man is not the Devil, eh?!!! He is alright in my books!

Peace all!

sookieme

wow, unreal, dude are you really 12 ? you do act it

epic was completely right, i started reading threads/posts, i clicked thumbs up on some and thumbs down on some, i had a lot of posts to read as i dont get to log on often

long story short, looks can be deceiving, dont jump to conclusions or make ASSumptions, there was no intentional attack, i simply did not like every post i read

take a pill, or a puff, whatever med works best for you, and chill

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

I stand by every word of that so why would I want to clear myself of something I believe?
    It is all true!

What I have written is true. It is unhealthy to hold someone in such disdain that you cannot
    be happy for them.

You are so fixated on being right that you cannot see how blind you are!

TEAM EPIC

Epic Genetics

I stand by every word of that so why would I want to clear myself of something I believe?
    It is all true!

What I have written is true. It is unhealthy to hold someone in such disdain that you cannot
    be happy for them.

You are so fixated on being right that you cannot see how blind you are!

TEAM EPIC
    your perception of reality needs a reality check

nuff said

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 85/0
    Given: 40/1

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

why can't you guy's get along or at lest not post your hate. This place is called treating yourself not treating other's like shit.

The Canadian government is stripping thousands of people of their right to safe access to medicine by stripping grow licences. Please let this get your shit in a bunch not some seed breeder you don't like.

He makes fucking seeds not atomic bombs.
    And still I see no changes. Can't a brother get a little peace?
    There's war on the streets & the war in the Middle East.
    Instead of war on poverty,
    they got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.
    Tupac "changes"

Epic Genetics

Quote Originally Posted by SIBANNAC View Post
    why can't you guy's get along or at lest not post your hate. This place is called treating yourself not treating other's like shit.

The Canadian government is stripping thousands of people of their right to safe access to medicine by stripping grow licences. Please let this get your shit in a bunch not some seed breeder you don't like.

He makes fucking seeds not atomic bombs.
    although i did click thumbs up on your post i do have to remind you that you werent here to see the unedited version of the original post starting this thread

peace

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Fair Call, Peace Guys,

I removed the Thumbs Down off of this thread.

Too much time spent on this BS alrady.

Thanks SIBANNAC.
    Peace all.

Epic Genetics

ppl have told me dont go and if i do he wins

it is not a game to me though and i simply do not have the time for this drama and childish bullshit

peace everyone and best of luck moving into the future

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 85/0
    Given: 40/1

although i did click thumbs up on your post i do have to remind you that you werent here to see the unedited version of the original post starting this thread

peace
    that cool. I don't really care what he posted. Doesn't give anyone the right to be a mean to another person.

Only you make yourself upset, It is up to you how you react to other's not what they did to make you claim your upset.

Anyone who say's anything else has no self control.
    And still I see no changes. Can't a brother get a little peace?
    There's war on the streets & the war in the Middle East.
    Instead of war on poverty,
    they got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.
    Tupac "changes"

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 825/0
    Given: 904/1

ppl have told me dont go and if i do he wins

it is not a game to me though and i simply do not have the time for this drama and childish bullshit

peace everyone and best of luck moving into the future
    theres no reason both of you cant co-exist on ty, just stay off his sub-forum, he dosent seek you out when you post. after the first incident you stayed of his sub-forum and there wasn't a problem until you got back on it. like sib said there are bigger worries than the mm epic feud. compassion helping one another that's what ty is about not this.

Epic Genetics

Quote Originally Posted by samhigh View Post
    theres no reason both of you cant co-exist on ty, just stay off his sub-forum, he dosent seek you out when you post. after the first incident you stayed of his sub-forum and there wasn't a problem until you got back on it. like sib said there are bigger worries than the mm epic feud. compassion helping one another that's what ty is about not this.
    you need to stop posting now as you are completely unaware of what has happened, i was NOT in his sub forum, but i was badmouthed there and in this thread

how is it i did these things ? did i take their fingers and type out the shit ?

no i did not

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 825/0
    Given: 904/1

I am aware that this all goes back to his sub-forum, if you wouldn't have gone back to it this probably wouldn't be happening now. best of luck to you.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,036/0
    Given: 1,031/0

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I'll tell you what guys...I love ya all...c'mere an let's just have a big group hug and shake hands.

Here's a novel thought... Treat Yourselves...

N
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    I return to the earth and I am embraced.I am Cannabis
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

Quote Originally Posted by nohibition View Post
    I'll tell you what guys...I love ya all...c'mere an let's just have a big group hug and shake hands.
    Aww go jump off a- ehh, I mean umm..

I wholeheartedly agree and meant to post the same thing earlier
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down

Everybody's gotta have somebody to look down on
    If you can't find nobody else, then help yourself to me
    Kris Kristopherson
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

Stop starting fake rumors, she never said that!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christin_Kristoffersen

♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Shadimar View Post
    Stop starting fake rumors, she never said that!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christin_Kristoffersen

LMAO

Cool he's got a sister
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

Yup

Just like these two siblings of rock:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_Osborne

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozzy_Osbourne

If they can get along, so can we
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast