Australian Medical Marijuana Educator Smokin Moose's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 41/0
    Given: 24/0

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default Cannabis and Epilepsy Study 1881

In researching epilepsy for Marijuana Australiana - The Documentary, Richard Baron discovered this medical manual which clearly describes the curative effects of cannabis - PUBLISHED IN 1881!
    It's actually a reference to an even older medical publication from 1870! This shows the power of 70 years of drug war propaganda infiltrating public perception... not for long though.
    Finally 130 years later, it's on its way to becoming an accepted therapy in Australia thanks to Cheri O'Connell and Mullaways Medical Cannabis Pty. Ltd. and a network of compassionate parents treating their kids,

[B][COLOR="Navy"][URL="http://shop.vetguru.com/shop/sweet-serenity/"][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE=3]Enlightened Veterinarian's Guide to Treating Pets with Medical Marijuana. Dr Doug Kramer's definitive ebook "Sweet Serenity"[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/B]

[SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Truth flows on to credibility, and credibility will be the vehicle for change[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 122/0
    Given: 59/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Great stuff Moose..good find! I'm a seizure disorder patient, not what is actually Epilepsy but very similar. Thanks for sharing..DD
    Please join me in my Fall 2012 Cannabis Flowers Pix thread..
    DoobieDuck the Macro Pix
    Don't forget, your comments and "likes" may be the only recognition Breeders, Photographers and Growers receive after putting in the hard work that they do to share theirs here with you. That appreciation goes a long way towards inspiring them to continue sharing it, Respect....DD