Flowering Member keepitmedicated's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 946/2
    Given: 2,110/4

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default What strains are you growing outside this year 2014

So theres no waste of time to think of what you will growing outside this spring. Last year I was not as prepared as I wanted to be, Not this year damnit. In March I will be germinating and super croppin for productive Mother Plants.
    Sweet Seeds Green Poison Fast Version feminized
    PeekseedsBc Texada Skunk, Texada Timewarp x Northern Lights, and Kush x Northern Lights
    Shadimars Lemon Chunk is gonna round out that list.
    Im gonna make sure as hell that I will have sexed well rooted clones by the first day of june come hell or high water. Those strains should make or a decent harvest come end of september. We got our first frost of the season the second week of sept this year, and had a really coldish dark summer. That dont happen that often I hope. Well whatever happens just stay safe everyone who's gonna grow O' Natural outdoors with me. Did a hell of a lot of walking through bush with charlie too find new spots for the plants so it should prove interesting. What are you all going to grow outside this year. Im already missing green grass and trees. K.I.M.
    HARMONY..
    When we lose the right to be different
    We lose the privilage to be free
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 564/0
    Given: 1,294/1

thats a nice combo you got for this year outdoor grow.... im probable going to go with some of peaks gear KxNL and KB don't want anything that will get to tall ...maybe some autos from sweetseeds so i can get to harvest twice
    “The legalization of marijuana is not a dangerous experiment – the prohibition is the experiment, and it has failed dramatically, with millions of victims all around the world.”
    Sebastian Marincolo

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 658/0
    Given: 667/1

Last year ran med-man special kush - peaks kush xnl- peaks texadatimewarpxnl-peaks northernberry *note nb takes way to long to finish up outdoors,lesson learned* sweet seeds autos jack 47,green poison,big devil xl by far the best out of the 3!! Island sweet skunk unknow breeder was given to me as a clone.
    This year definitely running the Peaks texadatimewarpxnl again was a great all around strain! Peaks kush x nl-Med-mans silver skunk-med-mans ppk and rsk and no to sure what else yet..!
    Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 179/1
    Given: 151/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

im needing something that will stand high heat issues that we face here ..are first frost doesn't happen till October so something long flowering will be OK with me..but will stand heat issues..just got back from vacation came down with the flu and haven't really thought about it..better get to thinking,,
    Life is too valuable, easy does it..

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 94/1
    Given: 8/0

gona do a re-pick of Peaks,,, Kush Skunk,, Kush Berry,,, Oh,,, ya,,,
    still have the Stardawg going strong also,,,,,

Flowering Member keepitmedicated's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 946/2
    Given: 2,110/4

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Eagle View Post
    Last year ran med-man special kush - peaks kush xnl- peaks texadatimewarpxnl-peaks northernberry *note nb takes way to long to finish up outdoors,lesson learned* sweet seeds autos jack 47,green poison,big devil xl by far the best out of the 3!! Island sweet skunk unknow breeder was given to me as a clone.
    This year definitely running the Peaks texadatimewarpxnl again was a great all around strain! Peaks kush x nl-Med-mans silver skunk-med-mans ppk and rsk and no to sure what else yet..!
    Ya for sure Im going to put out TT x Nl myself also. Im really diggin that strain nowadays too. Really easy to grow and tastes really good too boot. Im almost done with a clones now that will be harvested soon, The branches on it is drooping with heavy buds. I need to see what the sun will do with it this year. Hope it grows as easy outside as she does indoors for me. Hoping that the TexadaSkunk grows as good as well. Do you know how TS is outside?
    HARMONY..
    When we lose the right to be different
    We lose the privilage to be free
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 658/0
    Given: 667/1

I had really good luck with her outdoors this year very colorful plant! Never grown the TS as I don't think it would finish in time outdoors cause of the skunk in it! The ttxnl just finishes in time outdoors but I had abit of mold too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20131019_125304.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	140.1 KB 
ID:	57611  
    Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 16/0
    Given: 0/0

i have heard some great things about the peak nl#5 x timewarp....ill have to try it this year...last year i grew a homemade cross of white fire og crossed with an gg#2 and it was incredible in all ways...i worked it to f2 this winter using 57 plants...(these are fems)and picked the 2 best and earliest of the bunch and reversed one to pollinate th other,expecting epic things from this cross....insanely potent and looks like aaa+ indoor dank!!
    i also grow some early homemade freeze cross fems as well....