Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 85/0
    Given: 40/1

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Provisionseeds View Post
    did u paper towel the 3 sab?
    Not sure what ya mean.

I did put the 3 second ones in the same paper towel the first 15 were started in. I think it is a case of retard seeds, whenever seeds don't start for me it is the odd shaped ones not the uniform shaped, nice round, striped ones.

The second 3 are just starting to push out of the cubes. Gonna have them all transplanted asap.

and don't get me wrong the first 15 I started were from the 10 pack i bought plus the 5 freebies, so 12/15 when i paid for only 10 is pretty damn good to me.

glad i have the contest seeds too, nice to be lucky once. I'm planning on running either clones or seeds of the deep purple kush outside this year at 42n too, when do you think it would finish?
    Last edited by SIBANNAC; 01-14-2014 at 09:12 AM.
    And still I see no changes. Can't a brother get a little peace?
    There's war on the streets & the war in the Middle East.
    Instead of war on poverty,
    they got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.
    Tupac "changes"

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SIBANNAC View Post
    I think it is a case of retard seeds
    I believe the preferred term is "Germinationally Challeneged".
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Vegetative Member Provisionseeds's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 566/0
    Given: 103/0

Not sure what ya mean.

I did put the 3 second ones in the same paper towel the first 15 were started in. I think it is a case of retard seeds, whenever seeds don't start for me it is the odd shaped ones not the uniform shaped, nice round, striped ones.

The second 3 are just starting to push out of the cubes. Gonna have them all transplanted asap.

and don't get me wrong the first 15 I started were from the 10 pack i bought plus the 5 freebies, so 12/15 when i paid for only 10 is pretty damn good to me.

glad i have the contest seeds too, nice to be lucky once. I'm planning on running either clones or seeds of the deep purple kush outside this year at 42n too, when do you think it would finish?
    To be honest the finish for outdoor really depends on the year. The dpk takes 7 weeks 2 days indoor.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Thumbs Up/Down

If it flowers that quick inside i can see it being good outside. How is it with vegging? does it veg under 18/6? Is it a bad preflowerer?

I also wanna update and say the second 3 are out of the cubes and the first 3 are not starting so i axed them. So i have 15 to run, I'll up date when the are vegging in their setup.
    Tupac "changes"

Thumbs Up/Down

If it flowers that quick inside i can see it being good outside. How is it with vegging? does it veg under 18/6? Is it a bad preflowerer?

I also wanna update and say the second 3 are out of the cubes and the first 3 are not starting so i axed them. So i have 15 to run, I'll up date when the are vegging in their setup.
    Hey @SIBANNAC,

They do great with 18/6. Actually it does very well. We run ours at 18/6 as well. Ill post our test run for our new batch up on our sub forum to show you. We veg ours for apx 3 and half weeks to 4 weeks under 1000w.

What do you mean by bad preflower?

If you do a journal of the grow, we will definitely follow on that grow.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Provisionseeds View Post
    Hey @SIBANNAC,

They do great with 18/6. Actually it does very well. We run ours at 18/6 as well. Ill post our test run for our new batch up on our sub forum to show you. We veg ours for apx 3 and half weeks to 4 weeks under 1000w.

What do you mean by bad preflower?

If you do a journal of the grow, we will definitely follow on that grow.

Good to hear about the 18/6 i run it as well, doesn't seem right to run 24h.

I mean when they get rootbound or get stressed do they start to preflower. I had clones from an outdoor strain and it would preflower bad if i used 18/6 or it got root bound but it finished really well outside before the end of sept. So i use that as a gauge to how fast a plant finishes outside.
    Tupac "changes"

Thumbs Up/Down

I mean when they get rootbound or get stressed do they start to preflower. I had clones from an outdoor strain and it would preflower bad if i used 18/6 or it got root bound but it finished really well outside before the end of sept. So i use that as a gauge to how fast a plant finishes outside.
    From my knowledge is that cannabis plants can make food and grow at the same time during when the lights are on and when the lights are off the focus all there energy and food they created during the light period to grow. But since we're growing indoors we try to memic the patterns out door but better because we can control heat, watering period, wind, etc. But we shouldn't play god and have it on 24h. Its a on going debate with that topic just like the dark period before flowering and finishing.

When its root bound just like any strain it will stress but I have not yet seen one that pre flowers due to that. The same with 18/6. To be honest the dpk is a tuff strain, ive seen people use massive nurtients without ppm or ph and it still doesnt stress. Even with the power outage some people have this year with the ice storm. I had a friend whos doing the dpk and he had his power out for 3 days in the cold, when he had power he said his plants stressed out but didnt hermie and it just picked right up after a few days.

We did ours last year outdoor to see how well the plant does and we finished just after mid sept. We left a few out until end of oct just for fun. Turned out very well and produced alot and very dense nugs with very dark purple colour. Did a test run v.s CC girl scout cookies.

Only thing I would recommend is keep an eye out on the weather. Because the nugs are very dense and the dpk fills in the buds very well, it has a high chance of mold. Last year was a crap weather year.

Thumbs Up/Down

If your looking for a good outdoor strain, I would recommend dpk, our mk ultra, crinkle (which is getting released in feb), some of med man's brand, or GWN strains like Fast Girl ( BC's favorite brand for outdoor ). When I was up in vancouver few weeks ago, I got to meet alot of growers, got alot of feedback and opinions. GWN is pretty well known for their early finish outdoors.

Also our provision seed brand is going to be sold at vancouver seed bank and victoria seed bank very shortly. Not including some seed banks and headshops already in Ontario that already selling them.

The feedback on our strains is amazing and keeps us thriving to make other strains. Because of the customers that love the strains we create and coming back for more and buy our other strains; because of them we are proud of what we do and we want to help every single one with there medicine.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 96/0
    Given: 76/3

Hey guys sorry I've been under the weather for the last week or so so haven't been online much. I got my order a couple days ago haven't even opened it yet. I,ll get back on my feet soon and try to germ a few again like you do it. I'll let you know how it goes . Oj

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by oddjobs View Post
    Hey guys sorry I've been under the weather for the last week or so so haven't been online much. I got my order a couple days ago haven't even opened it yet. I,ll get back on my feet soon and try to germ a few again like you do it. I'll let you know how it goes . Oj
    Hey oj, hope your getting better. We are going to send you some for free in the next few days as well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123