Ex-Slave State, deep in the heart of Dixie!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 36/0
    Given: 17/1

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default Med-Man - Love Him or Hate Him

The controversial seed breeder, inventor and Canadian cannabis personality, med-man has made it into yet another magazine edition. Our friend Thaddeus is in the latest edition of International Cannagraphic Magazine #5 https://www.icmag.com/modules/ICMAG/index.php

I know that like all other controversial people that have a well developed a cult of personality, a following of admiring & loving fans, there's also a dark side, those that disapprove of, or even feel contemptuous, and harbor hostile feelings. Well, love him or hate him, it looks like med-man is here to stay, and that his global status as a renown breeder and cannabis personality is on the rise. Don't forget your humble beginnings med-man, and the peons that love to smoke that special kush bro!
    Live and let live.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 157/1
    Given: 221/3

hi arboles

thanks for taking the time dude. i saw it when it first came out. a bit brief and a bit misleading, but my tables are still there. :-)

funny enough , i am very excited about getting away from heavy production for a year to travel, promote, compete and expand med-man brand to its full potential. i wont be long until my award winning nutes are available everywhere, and tourist packs to a luxery smoing experience to uruguay where med-man brand organic hydro can be samples along side organic hot and cold beverages and raw organic snack and munchies :-)

expect winners from all the major canna cups on 2014, and med-man brand beans in up to 900+ retailers across the globe with the help of provision seeds and other reputable distributes.

last but not least expect me to keep pumping out free info and helping hints to achieveing a bountiful garden and life to match

peace

med-man

cannabolic stacker

- north americas most awarded breeder 20 plus placings in 2 years and counting

- worlds most awarded nutes
    base, kick, bloom, swell + cannabolic stacker

- worlds most awarded hydroponic system and grow methods
    med-man tables + med-man method (the law of 4)

director of production @ the worlds largest indoor medical facility
    AMMCan

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 825/0
    Given: 904/1

love him or hate him you have to give him props, mm had a plan. he has collected a lot of awesome mothers throughout the years, started breeding, making tables, making nutes and sharing his own growing methods. whether you like him or not, I have much respect for mm because he had a vision and had enough gumption to see it through, how many times do you hear people say im gonna, well mm did. congrats on all the success and much more in the future.

most people that have a right to brag, dont have to say nothing at all.
    stay humble my friend, sam

Thumbs Up/Down

A year in the life of med-man, an accomplished Canadian inventor and medical marijuana breeder turns intercontinental business man, and global philanthropist? Love him or hate him, he's become one of the most controversial figures here at Treating Yourself.org, and an accomplished friend to many DIY cannabis connoisseurs from North America to the Euro Zone. From his law of 4, to med-man's hydro tables, no one of his generation has contributed as much to help the average grower to obtain consistent quality, and yields from their medical gardens. Indeed, those awesome Law of 4 grow tips, things that most accomplished growers would consider top secret, they have been freely shared with all, and have helped many a new comer bypass their weaknesses, and the foibles of unlearned beginners, to become intermediate, or even semi professional growers.

Every artist and musician draws inspiration from certain artists that came before them. Does med-man see an art form in the beauty of breeding fine medicinal cannabis? Will med-man ever breed a series of much needed medicinal strains rich in CBD? Will he ever venture into the world of trekking for and preserving rare landrace strains? What about the interesting world of autoflowers: will med-man make his personal contribution someday? Inquiring minds want to know! What say you med-man?
    Live and let live.

Vegetative Member Provisionseeds's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 566/0
    Given: 103/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arboles View Post
    The controversial seed breeder, inventor and Canadian cannabis personality, med-man has made it into yet another magazine edition. Our friend Thaddeus is in the latest edition of International Cannagraphic Magazine #5 https://www.icmag.com/modules/ICMAG/index.php

I know that like all other controversial people that have a well developed a cult of personality, a following of admiring & loving fans, there's also a dark side, those that disapprove of, or even feel contemptuous, and harbor hostile feelings. Well, love him or hate him, it looks like med-man is here to stay, and that his global status as a renown breeder and cannabis personality is on the rise. Don't forget your humble beginnings med-man, and the peons that love to smoke that special kush bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by med-man View Post
    hi arboles

thanks for taking the time dude. i saw it when it first came out. a bit brief and a bit misleading, but my tables are still there. :-)

funny enough , i am very excited about getting away from heavy production for a year to travel, promote, compete and expand med-man brand to its full potential. i wont be long until my award winning nutes are available everywhere, and tourist packs to a luxery smoing experience to uruguay where med-man brand organic hydro can be samples along side organic hot and cold beverages and raw organic snack and munchies :-)

expect winners from all the major canna cups on 2014, and med-man brand beans in up to 900+ retailers across the globe with the help of provision seeds and other reputable distributes.

last but not least expect me to keep pumping out free info and helping hints to achieveing a bountiful garden and life to match

peace

med-man
    Congrats to med man for being in the latest icmag issue! Keep up the good work my friend!

Thumbs Up/Down

[QUOTE=samhigh;359256]love him or hate him you have to give him props, mm had a plan. he has collected a lot of awesome mothers throughout the years, started breeding, making tables, making nutes and sharing his own growing methods. whether you like him or not, I have much respect for mm because he had a vision and had enough gumption to see it through, how many times do you hear people say im gonna, well mm did. congrats on all the success and much more in the future.

Humility is one of the most difficult virtues to posses, besides charity. Money can be a huge challenge; I learned my lesson about worldliness & physical possessions after seeing my mom get sick & having to move my things after being recently divorced. I had an epiphany; all this shit I spent a fortune on is a facade, and a damn albatross around my neck. If you have the ability to travel light at a moments notice & not have to worry about stuff, that's as close to true freedom as it gets. If you have one true friend that you can always count on, you're also a rich man.
    Live and let live.

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 206/0
    Given: 691/1

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

love em
    hes a stand up guy
    dose 4 others
    allways benn 100% with me
    i give him my vote 4 wat ever he dose
    grate guy and thats that!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 157/1
    Given: 221/3

Quote Originally Posted by Arboles View Post
    A year in the life of med-man, an accomplished Canadian inventor and medical marijuana breeder turns intercontinental business man, and global philanthropist? Love him or hate him, he's become one of the most controversial figures here at Treating Yourself.org, and an accomplished friend to many DIY cannabis connoisseurs from North America to the Euro Zone. From his law of 4, to med-man's hydro tables, no one of his generation has contributed as much to help the average grower to obtain consistent quality, and yields from their medical gardens. Indeed, those awesome Law of 4 grow tips, things that most accomplished growers would consider top secret, they have been freely shared with all, and have helped many a new comer bypass their weaknesses, and the foibles of unlearned beginners, to become intermediate, or even semi professional growers.

Every artist and musician draws inspiration from certain artists that came before them. Does med-man see an art form in the beauty of breeding fine medicinal cannabis? Will med-man ever breed a series of much needed medicinal strains rich in CBD? Will he ever venture into the world of trekking for and preserving rare landrace strains? What about the interesting world of autoflowers: will med-man make his personal contribution someday? Inquiring minds want to know! What say you med-man?

thanks dude

could not have said it any better.

i seriously do not take any pride in landrace strains or acting like i want to spend 10 years developing an already created kind

i am interested in making inbred seeds from all the clonbe onlies i can get my hands on.

elite cuts have already stood the test of time, tied and true for smokers and growers a like.

can wait for champs expo, and cannadas cup, i guaranbtee 2 x 1st places this year, indica and sativa and hybrid if they add it

med-man

cannabolic stacker

- north americas most awarded breeder 20 plus placings in 2 years and counting

- worlds most awarded nutes
    base, kick, bloom, swell + cannabolic stacker

- worlds most awarded hydroponic system and grow methods
    med-man tables + med-man method (the law of 4)

director of production @ the worlds largest indoor medical facility
    AMMCan

Thumbs Up/Down

I hope 2014 is a year of growers and breeders forgiving, inspiring and loving one another. Life is too damn short for petty disagreements; and beware of these things, because, when left unchecked, they can easily breed unsavory and volatile feelings that can leave men in a hopeless and unhappy state of mind. Love and hate are both contagious, and what we send out will find it's way back to us multiplied many times over. There seems to be a shortage of brotherly love amongst the society of cannabis breeders. Without love and unity, prohibition can never be abolished.
    Live and let live.