Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 825/0
    Given: 904/1

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs up pro-v customer service

pro-v customer service is excellent. they helped me give my contest winnings to crazy eagle. they also helped me out on my current order, for I do not have a credit card. they also reminded me of the ty promotion for members to get extra seeds with their order. if you have any questions, do not hesitate to consult with these guys. they are really here for ty members.

thanks pro-v

sam

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 144/1
    Given: 85/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I didn't realize there was a TY extra seeds promotion... but I hadn't looked for it either. Maybe I'll submit an order as a birthday present to myself in a couple months
    Leda Uno, Celestial Temple Sativa grow thread: https://www.treatingyourself.org/sho...570#post357570
    PPK, RSK, SS grow thread: https://www.treatingyourself.org/sho...L-stealth-grow

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 542/2
    Given: 358/1

Its all part of their commitment to improving our community! The forums does get a small dividend when members make purchases too.

LT
    Last edited by Shadimar; 12-14-2013 at 05:05 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 658/0
    Given: 667/1

Yes thank you for the 24 hr service and helping me out!
    Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly

Thumbs Up/Down

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

just finished my second transaction with pro-v, and just as the first one the service was outstanding.
    the guys are very knowledgeable and will help you find whatever your looking for. thanks again for the excellent service and answering all my questions which after i medicate can get interesting. lol

thanks pro-v

Vegetative Member Provisionseeds's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 566/0
    Given: 103/0

Quote Originally Posted by samhigh View Post
    just finished my second transaction with pro-v, and just as the first one the service was outstanding.
    the guys are very knowledgeable and will help you find whatever your looking for. thanks again for the excellent service and answering all my questions which after i medicate can get interesting. lol

thanks pro-v

Hey Sam, thanks for the feedback. it was great talking to you and serving you!

Zygote

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 7/0

Just completed 1st transaction. Outstanding customer service! By far best experience with any vendor. Thanks again.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by rappytex View Post
    Just completed 1st transaction. Outstanding customer service! By far best experience with any vendor. Thanks again.
    more like we should thank you for supporting us! we try to provide 110% customer service!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 100/0
    Given: 78/3

The customer service is great ,I'm just not having any luck at all the first time they were free from the contest . The second time I made an order and even got freebes with it, but again no luck in germin anything . Maybe I've just lost my touch . I've never had so dam much trouble in 10 plus years. Oj

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,036/0
    Given: 1,031/0

I have only cracked two of the Pro-V DPK that Samhigh gifted me and there was no problems. They are now rooting nicely in dwc. As for delivery, the only issue was caused by myself when I filled out the order incorrectly. Got freebies as well. Have you tried scuffing, glass and bubbler etc OJ?
    Maybe Pro-V can come up with pre-cracked beans mailed in solution so they crack during shipping, . lol

Good job Pro-V

N
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    I return to the earth and I am embraced.I am Cannabis
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by oddjobs View Post
    The customer service is great ,I'm just not having any luck at all the first time they were free from the contest . The second time I made an order and even got freebes with it, but again no luck in germin anything . Maybe I've just lost my touch . I've never had so dam much trouble in 10 plus years. Oj
    Sorry you had so much trouble with the germ. We regularly test our germ rate every month with our brand.

There are many methods of germination. We like to use the paper towel and zip lock bag. It keeps it simple and works all the time for us. Keeping it not too wet, dark area, and warm is key.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by nohibition View Post
    I have only cracked two of the Pro-V DPK that Samhigh gifted me and there was no problems. They are now rooting nicely in dwc. As for delivery, the only issue was caused by myself when I filled out the order incorrectly. Got freebies as well. Have you tried scuffing, glass and bubbler etc OJ?
    Maybe Pro-V can come up with pre-cracked beans mailed in solution so they crack during shipping, . lol

Good job Pro-V

N
    pre cracked beans sounds good lol. Only problem is mail sometimes take forever. Like christmas time lol plus it won't be as sealth lol. We're always thinking of diff methods to ship.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 884/0
    Given: 478/1

But not too warm, or you'll get mold and fermentation starting on your beans and possibly germination material (paper, cloth, etc).

It could be an environmental issue such as when my clone strike rate dipped from effortless to WTF and it took me quite some time to realize that one of the factors was the reduced local humidity compared to a previous location.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Shadimar View Post
    But not too warm, or you'll get mold and fermentation starting on your beans and possibly germination material (paper, cloth, etc).

It could be an environmental issue such as when my clone strike rate dipped from effortless to WTF and it took me quite some time to realize that one of the factors was the reduced local humidity compared to a previous location.
    Shadimar is totally correct. We just we bounty paper towel.

Thumbs Up/Down

Default germing

Quote Originally Posted by Provisionseeds View Post
    Shadimar is totally correct. We just we bounty paper towel.

thats exactly what ive done this last time around after ya,ll said that was how you do it .but no luck. i,m not asking for anything just stateing my luck twice in a row . Never had this happen before check out some of my grow reports. Thanks I said the customer service was great . oj

Thumbs Up/Down

thats exactly what ive done this last time around after ya,ll said that was how you do it .but no luck. i,m not asking for anything just stateing my luck twice in a row . Never had this happen before check out some of my grow reports. Thanks I said the customer service was great . oj
    I'm just trying to figure out why it didn't germ. Maybe it was cold?

Thanks oj, we try to provide the best customer service we can.

Thumbs Up/Down

No as I said in the second post constant 76 degrees thanks oj

Thumbs Up/Down

No as I said in the second post constant 76 degrees thanks oj
    I just read the other thread.

Thumbs Up/Down

this ones got me baffled, oj I just put mine in a wet paper towel threw it in a zip lock bag and put in my sock drawer. went back a couple days later took it out and taproots on every seed. let us know if ya figure it out, good luck bro.

Zygote

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 2/0

Hello everyone!

I just placed an order through Provision today. I gotta say I was impressed with their customer service as well. I called them a few times to ask their opinions on which plants would fare best outdoors and they were very helpful (and even more patient). I decided on the PK Ultra, Nuken, and Lethal Purple (just for its outdoor qualities). I'm already following sam and eagles grows; they have me really excited!

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by tickle the truth View Post
    Hello everyone!

I just placed an order through Provision today. I gotta say I was impressed with their customer service as well. I called them a few times to ask their opinions on which plants would fare best outdoors and they were very helpful (and even more patient). I decided on the PK Ultra, Nuken, and Lethal Purple (just for its outdoor qualities). I'm already following sam and eagles grows; they have me really excited!
    Hey there!

Thanks for the feedback. In this industry you need to be patient. We need to listen and understand what the client needs.one client at a time can change the world!

You forgot to mention krush x deep chunk from cannacopia thats in the order too!

Provision Seeds

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 658/0
    Given: 667/1

Cracked my 1 mk ultra(fem) the other day. I put it in a cup of ph'd water for 36 hrs and there was a bit of a tail so into some pro-mix hp.. I tried 3 of the gods green crack seeds the same way but only 1 came up so far!
    Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Eagle View Post
    Cracked my 1 mk ultra(fem) the other day. I put it in a cup of ph'd water for 36 hrs and there was a bit of a tail so into some pro-mix hp.. I tried 3 of the gods green crack seeds the same way but only 1 came up so far!
    i hope they all come up! i never had success with the cup method. always had the best with paper towel and ziplock bag lol.

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 22/0
    Given: 4/0

Quote Originally Posted by tickle the truth View Post
    Hello everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Provisionseeds View Post
    Hey there!

Thanks for the feedback. In this industry you need to be patient. We need to listen and understand what the client needs.one client at a time can change the world!

You forgot to mention krush x deep chunk from cannacopia thats in the order too!

Provision Seeds

Hey guys, this is tickle the truth. I made a new user name so it can be the same on most websites (if you cannot tell, I'm a big Widespread Panic fan).

Anyway, my beans arrived just yesterday! And Provision, you forgot to mention that you guys included 2 Krush X Deep Chunk freebies. Thank you guys for being that awesome!!

Now to order some of those Med Man beans on sale...

Thumbs Up/Down

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by one arm steve View Post
    Hey guys, this is tickle the truth. I made a new user name so it can be the same on most websites (if you cannot tell, I'm a big Widespread Panic fan).

Anyway, my beans arrived just yesterday! And Provision, you forgot to mention that you guys included 2 Krush X Deep Chunk freebies. Thank you guys for being that awesome!!

Now to order some of those Med Man beans on sale...
    It wont be really a surprise if we let you know everything =D