Thread: We're ready!

Vegetative Member Provisionseeds's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 566/0
    Given: 103/0

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default We're ready!

Provision Seeds would like everyone to know that we are ready to take any orders on our website.
    Even though we are still updating our strain lists, you can still order the ones that's up on our website.

There is a special promotion for treatingyourself.org members, be sure to check out our promotion section!

As you may be aware that we currently hosting contests here on treatingyourself.org. By supporting us we can keep it up with many more to come and with bigger prizes in the future, not just seeds.

We are accepting many ways for payment! you can check the many ways you can pay on our website!

We would like to thank everyone in advance for supporting us!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,036/0
    Given: 1,031/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Congrats Provision Seeds. Kush looks inviting. Dats Mamma's fave.
    I'm hoping to see some sativa in your line up one day. Dat's Pappas Fave.
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    I return to the earth and I am embraced.I am Cannabis
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

thanks =)

We have something special coming in feb thats sativa.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 658/0
    Given: 667/1

Its really good to see that your guys accept pay pal ,i wish more seed companies would do this as well!! big thumbs up!
    Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/0
    Given: 62/0

Hey provision seeds

Don't you find your prices a little bit too HIGH !!??

Thumbs Up/Down

Sorry that you feel that way about our prices. Its 10 cad usd for 1 seed. I believe avg prices for feminized seeds are from 7-12.

We have to pay for credit card payments, paypal fees etc. Plus we always have promos and contests. Also we have to pay staffs. Packaging. Etc there's alot of expenses involved.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Epic Genetics

i dont think the prices are overly high , per single seed its fair , but should be a better deal per volume when ordering more

i wont mention names as to not spam in your thread , but a long time supporter/breeder has kinda spoiled the ty members, and anyone else ordering from them , 30$ canadian orders and 40 us for 10 seeds plus freebies

BUT ! thats regs not fems , as people start to realize fems arent the nasty crap they were a decade ago they will start to appreciate them more and more and come to realize 10 fems are like 20 regs ,,,,, provided a person isnt wanting males

but yeah, like i said, i dont see your prices as overly high, on the upper side of the scale, but could be far worse

peace

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 85/0
    Given: 40/1

I like the look of your stuff. And the price may be high to some, but really you are paying for the genetics not seeds. If i buy 20 fem seeds grow them all I should find a keeper mom that will give me pretty much free clones depending on medium used. And really it costs relatively nothing for a sheet of grodan cubes in the scheme of things.

I'm gonna get some of your seeds to try.
    And still I see no changes. Can't a brother get a little peace?
    There's war on the streets & the war in the Middle East.
    Instead of war on poverty,
    they got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.
    Tupac "changes"

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 179/1
    Given: 151/0

im going to order 3 deep purp kush soon,, thanks
    Life is too valuable, easy does it..

Thumbs Up/Down

Everyone before you order please. Check out the contest that I will be posting up shortly.

edit: the contest is up, its called: Contest: New Year, Fresh Start.

Last edited by Provisionseeds; 12-03-2013 at 02:43 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 65/0
    Given: 136/1

Hey there Provision Seeds welcome to the site.

Now the tough questions have to be asked.......

Who is Provision Seeds? Up until a week ago you didn't exist. Where did you come from? What is your qualifications for becoming a new breeder/seller? Where did you get your stable from? How long have you been growing/breeding/smoking?

I understand you are a site sponsor and thanks for that but how do people order with little to nothing info on you and your site? There are plenty of proven breeders/growers/sellers out there what puts you in the same league?

Sorry, not an attack at all, just asking these questions because some newer folks have not and might not and really should.
    Help me stop DSS delicate soul syndrome. We need volunteers to hug and hold all the delicate souls until we can heal them. Help us today! You can make a difference in someone's life. Tell them the truth.

Thumbs Up/Down

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_In_Pain View Post
    Hey there Provision Seeds welcome to the site.

Now the tough questions have to be asked.......

Who is Provision Seeds?

A group of 4 people from vancouver BC.

Up until a week ago you didn't exist. Where did you come from?

We have always been around, you just don't know. Retailers buy our seeds and brand it as theirs. Wont mention which ones but plenty of them. Started our own because we're sick of them selling them for high and not doing anything back for medical patients. Some give 10 percent off but really what 10 percent to them when they pocket much more.

What is your qualifications for becoming a new breeder/seller?

My qualifications? Didn't know I needed an application to become a breeder. Been around these things since 97. Family and friends have hydroponics shops accross canada. Everything was and is there, so how can I not? Growing for bud started to get boring, found breeding more exciting. Why grow gear that is breeded in spain or another country when if it is breded here in NA its for the climate here?

Where did you get your stable from?

From those hundreds and hundreds of packs bought from MMSW. (Medical marjuana seed wholesale)

How long have you been growing/breeding/smoking?

I dont smoke, the 3 partners do. I enjoy the plants. Started in 98. Learned everything threw the family which been doing it longer then I was. You can say it was passed down to me.

I understand you are a site sponsor and thanks for that but how do people order with little to nothing info on you and your site?

They can get to know us alittle more, build some trust before they buy. All the contestd we put up and such is coming from our pockets. We are taking a risk sending it to the winners whereever they are. We never ever stated that we wanted to make a bunch of money off seeds lol. Actually to come to think of it we're losing money then making money.

Just like any other seed bank or breeder starts. You start somewhere and you earn trust.

There are plenty of proven breeders/growers/sellers out there what puts you in the same league?

They can be better in there opinion it doesn't matter to me. Most breeders out there think their the best. Best at everything. Sorry but as time goes by things change and we're always learning and try things that come up.

Proven breeders? They started somewhere right? Maybe because they advertise on high times, win some cups, do a few youtube vids they r proven? Nope. The growers are the one that can make that statement.

And what makes us in there league? Where not. They are cash cows, and were not. Wouldnt want to be even on there league list.

Sorry, not an attack at all, just asking these questions because some newer folks have not and might not and really should.
    Let's be honest. All these questions u just asked me can be full of lies. The internet is 0s and 1s. Words with no meaning and truth to it. I can write you a 4 page essay of why we're better then others and our strains n genetics are better. I can make it so convicing that people would believe it. Especially you dont really know who I am and thats all you got and know of.

Thats why were on here, taking questions and answers. Making things fun around here. Get to know us.

Also if anyone from ontario or vancouver would wanna go for a coffee and get to know us. They are always welcome.

Keeping it real, what this industry has been missing. Pixs are photoshopped etc. Ours? Just a phone camera. Get what u see.

Thumbs Up/Down

Btw its not ment to be mean in any way. You wanted the truth so we gave it to ya. Selling seeds just funds our project to create more strains, help with contests, help other people that needs stuff that cant afford it. Not everyone is born into a family that has money. Were not saying were rich but we can afford to do things we like. Everyone that is a part of provisionseeds is well off. Not here to become millionaires.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 65/0
    Given: 136/1

Thanks for the answers and input. To be honest with you I'd rather the real unattractive truth then all the made up bullshit there can be out there. So, for that I thank you.

These days and anyone who has been around will tell you the same thing, fourth grow in all of a sudden someone starts saying they are a breeder. lol I'm sure you know what I mean when I say that. Check most forums and look through the posts it's funny. But in the same way it's a bit scary considering sick folks like myself don't want to buy or even try free "crap" seeds and waste what little time we all might have left to find out they are bunk. Pretty pics and fancy sites don't make good genetics, good breeders make good genetics IMO.

As I said it wasn't meant to offend you or your group. And it was a fair and truthful response thanks for that.

I will happily wait to read some good reviews for your gear in the near future. Best to you.
    Help me stop DSS delicate soul syndrome. We need volunteers to hug and hold all the delicate souls until we can heal them. Help us today! You can make a difference in someone's life. Tell them the truth.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/0
    Given: 62/0

Unhappy I think

The truth is that seed prices are over-inflated because of the illegality and because of the rarity of some cannabis strains.

In places like afghanistan and uruguay you can get thousands of seeds for ONE dollar.

You are talking about something that is relatively free to make and selling it for a huge profit because of the illegality.

I understand that some people have put a lot of breeding work in their strains and i have already bought 10 packs for 100 bucks but thats because they created them.

And Epic : i don't think that selling 10 packs at 30$ canadian for 10 seeds plus freebies its called "spoiling" to me thats a what i call a very good business tactic.

I remember Med-man at the expo, he was selling his strains 20 bucks for ten seeds. he sold to hundreds of people that never heard of him but wanted to get some because of his good prices.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_In_Pain View Post
    Thanks for the answers and input. To be honest with you I'd rather the real unattractive truth then all the made up bullshit there can be out there. So, for that I thank you.

These days and anyone who has been around will tell you the same thing, fourth grow in all of a sudden someone starts saying they are a breeder. lol I'm sure you know what I mean when I say that. Check most forums and look through the posts it's funny. But in the same way it's a bit scary considering sick folks like myself don't want to buy or even try free "crap" seeds and waste what little time we all might have left to find out they are bunk. Pretty pics and fancy sites don't make good genetics, good breeders make good genetics IMO.

As I said it wasn't meant to offend you or your group. And it was a fair and truthful response thanks for that.

I will happily wait to read some good reviews for your gear in the near future. Best to you.
    I didnt take it like that. Only the time can build trust right?

Atleast I know that were on the same page amd hopfully one day we can make a strain that can help you.

And I know of what you mean by people starting to be a breeder and haven't grown for awhile.

No hard feelings, lets share the love.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Valentin View Post
    The truth is that seed prices are over-inflated because of the illegality and because of the rarity of some cannabis strains.

In places like afghanistan and uruguay you can get thousands of seeds for ONE dollar.

You are talking about something that is relatively free to make and selling it for a huge profit because of the illegality.

I understand that some people have put a lot of breeding work in their strains and i have already bought 10 packs for 100 bucks but thats because they created them.

And Epic : i don't think that selling 10 packs at 30$ canadian for 10 seeds plus freebies its called "spoiling" to me thats a what i call a very good business tactic.

I remember Med-man at the expo, he was selling his strains 20 bucks for ten seeds. he sold to hundreds of people that never heard of him but wanted to get some because of his good prices.
    The prices doesn't matter, some people pay 100 for one seed. Thinking it is the best. We dont mass produce our strains. We have alot of expenses and on top of that cheap seeds or giving away seeds doesnt matter. If you dont have things to grow them then irs pointless. Most of our money we make goes into contests n such. Not just giving away seeds.

Anyways, we try to help as much as we can, not just giving away seeds but other things people can use as well.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 825/0
    Given: 904/1

theres only one way to find out. the first time you orded seeds did you really know what you were getting or how good it is? like I said only one way to find out grow em and smoke em.

Thumbs Up/Down

Provision you have no need to defend yourself. At this point you're pretty shiny. You are giving without receiving, you are trusting TY members to try out your genetics and we will, what goes around come around.

Many of us have to plan even a small purchase. I always say "I'm savin' up for groceries" I am already planning when Provision genetics are going to grace my garden.

Stay the course dude some investments take time to mature.
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by samhigh View Post
    theres only one way to find out. the first time you orded seeds did you really know what you were getting or how good it is? like I said only one way to find out grow em and smoke em.
    exactly! i've heard alot of companies to the switch. they dont really send you what you thought it would be. or they are using someone elses picture.

Quote Originally Posted by nohibition View Post
    Provision you have no need to defend yourself. At this point you're pretty shiny. You are giving without receiving, you are trusting TY members to try out your genetics and we will, what goes around come around.

Many of us have to plan even a small purchase. I always say "I'm savin' up for groceries" I am already planning when Provision genetics are going to grace my garden.

Stay the course dude some investments take time to mature.
    of course, we wren't asking people to purchase our gear. We were just letting everyone know that we are ready to take orders if anyone wanted to purchase because our site was under construction before.

we're here to stay, and we're gonna continue to do contests. Not just seeds, but everything else. From grow tents to nurtients, eventually we'll give them all.

Thumbs Up/Down

Symbiosis
    You should be asking people to buy your genetics. That's how it works mutual support, we're all in the same game.

Peace Bro
    Nohibition