Thread: new project...

Vegetative Member milkcratejukebox's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 59/0
    Given: 1/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default new project...

i hope all is well...

its been awhile since I been doin stuff, it was because I been trying to get to a legal place, well, Michigan is close to Buffalo and I cant wait for Nu Yawk to go legal, but they will be soon, but soon maybe a year from now, so I found a house in Michigan and will be going to look at it next week. I figure I would show ya what im goin up with, will be doing a few breedin projects as I have 4 outstanding males I been keepin alive, Chimney Boy, Durga Mata, Bun Bun, and I was just blessed with a pure Pakistany male, (it was one of 2 seeds Sevens gave me the day before he passed), a great gift i couldn't have even phathomed getting on my own. i have 4 of my own concoctions and included a Dr. Grinspoon female i cloned and they are doin great, 420Grower has the original plant as i couldn't keep it cause it was getting too big and i wasn't ready to flower it, so i cloned it for a future project, i also have a Rainbow Dreaming, OG18, along with the LUI, MBS, Durga Mata, Bun Bun, and a Sylock bean that fell out of one bud from last winter Skylock harvest when i crossed the Darkness with the Black Sparrow....

what i will do is take a cutting from each female and prune each one so all they will only have 4 branches so i can pollinate each one with the 4 males i got, so i will end up with 7 females that will give me 4 different strains apiece...

ill post the pics soon...

crate

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 883/0
    Given: 471/1

a Dr. Grinspoon female
    Hail the great doctor (did *I* just say that?).

A man more interested in the actual scientific facts than the politics of the Nixon administration.

I used his book greatly in a research paper
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Flowering Member keepitmedicated's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 946/2
    Given: 2,110/4

Neet looking plant too. Little nugs strung on a string. Not too shabby.
    HARMONY..
    When we lose the right to be different
    We lose the privilage to be free
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 50/0
    Given: 5/0

The Mind, Body, & Soul (MBS) was a pleasure to grow I must say. Found a great Mango phenotype bout 2yrs ago. Wish I still had her. Good luck with the breeding & house hunt.

Thumbs Up/Down

Mmm.

Mango: The Hallmark of a fantastic Sativa
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 658/0
    Given: 667/1

looking forward to seeing some pics of those strains..
    Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 50/0
    Given: 5/0

Quote Originally Posted by Shadimar View Post
    Mmm.

Mango: The Hallmark of a fantastic Sativa
    Mmmmm is right Shad. Love the mango phenos myself. However she was indica dom. I miss her very much...

Thumbs Up/Down

ill resize the pics this weekend, the Mind Body and Soul I got is a "Creeper"...ya smoke it and get a nice buzz goin, then all of a sudden 20 to 25 minute later it hits ya hard...out of the 5 plants we got, no males, but this was the only one that showed that trait, I been tellin you about the particular Durga Mata we have as well, she was a "trippy" weed, ya let her go 12 weeks and its almost "NFTS", as my buddies call it..No Fun To Smoke....hahaha, so im gonna cross my Durga Male with the MBS, to see how that comes out...I'm excited to get to see the house in Mich. and meet the Landlady.....(My son is a handsome ladies man, i'll let him do the talkin)...lol...we just got to hope we can get it... fingers crossed...

the Dr. Grinspoon reminds me of a Pussy Willow..little nugs, but powerful, very intense when ya overdo it..I've smoked it before but never grew it...

crate

Thumbs Up/Down

and i do got got a couple new strains i hope to have ready for competition in April

crate

Thumbs Up/Down

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default Finally....

i made it to a legal state..............moved in and brought 22 plants with me from Nu Yawk...12 strains my 4 males....

ill get my grow room up and goin this weekend, and shoot ya some updates...

no more sleeplesss nights, and i'll be able to now concentrate on creating the new strains i want to do...

crate

Flowering Member keepitmedicated's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 946/2
    Given: 2,110/4

Right on crate, Little less stress is what its all about. Lets see some plants.
    HARMONY..
    When we lose the right to be different
    We lose the privilage to be free
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down

Default OkyDokySmoky...

I hope all is well, and everyone had a nice christmas.

At last, i am finally legal, got all my paperwork in, got a 24 plant count between my son and myself. will finish settin up the grow room tomorrow. all the plants i brung with me finally made a comeback, they were in small containers in totes while a carpenter, and an electrician finished work on the house for the landlord. so, needless to say i was hiding them in a closet when they were in the house workin. had to hide all the grow equipment, (and i got alot of gear), it was frustrating but its over and now time to make some meds and do some breedin.

ill post some pics tomorrow

crate

Thumbs Up/Down

Congrats on the safe move and the paperwork
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 825/0
    Given: 904/1

congrats crate now you can relax and concentrate on your garden.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 542/2
    Given: 357/1

Congrats on the move. I have a 24 plant count myself, but things are in the works and I'll be up to 48 soon.

Glad your legal!

LT

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 216/0
    Given: 417/0

Glad to hear things are better/safe!

NM
    Love the life you live
    Live the life you love
    -Bob Marley

Thumbs Up/Down

gettin the room done and will post pics in a couple days....but on the hunt for a strain called Money Paw, anyone know where i could get some Beans of that strain?

crate

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 179/1
    Given: 151/0

congrads on being legal..enjoy
    Life is too valuable, easy does it..

Thumbs Up/Down

Monkey('s) Paw?
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Thumbs Up/Down

yes, Monkey Paw... supposedly its a legendary Michigan strain, very potent, that has been around for quite some time, but i have been finding out that is has been "Horded", or maybe i should say "well guarded", and now "exclusive"...whatever terminology you want to use, tuff to get and sold in a very few number of dispensaries at a very high price.

i'll have to get use to the high prices in dispensaries, it disgusts me in this type of venue, MMJ, because sick people are usually poor, cant work if your sick or disabled....but i'll have to make the necessary adjustments....and those of you who know me, i like to share my genetics....

so, if anyone can get me some Monkey Paw beans i would be grateful....

crate

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 179/1
    Given: 151/0

yes being on disability makes it hard to purchase quality meds hope you find you mp soon my friend peace and happy harvesting
    Life is too valuable, easy does it..

Thumbs Up/Down

Default Tent City....

i hope all is well on this frigid day....brrrr.

heres a couple pics of my room finally 90% put together... as those of you who know me, i love grow tents. i use Silver Edition grow tents... i got 2, 4x4's and 1, 4x8 and 1, 2x2 clone tent...

http://www.greners.com/i/grow-tents/...ition-4x4.html

they are the best, kinda pricey but, they last along time. Whats most important about these tents is the hole placement for venting. Others have weird placement holes that i have found very difficult for light placement and therefore ya end up with a 45 or 90 degree bend and will sometimes hinder a proper air flow...

i got my Darkness/Durga Mata and a new strain i call Pork Chop, (after our gaurd dog) Magoos Magic/ Chocolope cross, in the 4x8 bud tent, will hook up the 1k and side lights tomorrow, a pic of a cycle in one of the 4x4 tents i'll be gettin goin..and a pic of some small plants that were neglected in the 4x4 "hospital tent " ya know i do that from time to time because i dont have the heart to throw some out, instead i play nurse maid and bring um back. lol ...one thing they will need as ya can see is a transplant to bigger pot and FRESH AIR. we'll keep an eye on um and i use my secret weapon, Nitorzime on um with finishing my vent system for fresh air to them and they will be fine.

more to come, now i can get the "Seed Vault" open and get to playin...

crate
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1220609.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	124.5 KB 
ID:	57816   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1220600.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	268.0 KB 
ID:	57817   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1220608.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	261.2 KB 
ID:	57818   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1220605.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	230.1 KB 
ID:	57819   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1220606.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	230.1 KB 
ID:	57820  

Thumbs Up/Down

Default Yo Sup?....

fuckin chilly this morn.....

ok, been gettin the room dialed in and will do some more work to finish it up today the room today, had to get some vent pipe to get fresh air to the one tent on the far side of the room, ya know, i got a couple plants in the Sick Bay that i'm gonna dump and ill start over another time from seed but now i got to get a couple Big Girlz goin so i been lookin thru the Vault and gonna crack some of my El Gato,and maybe a TGA Qleaner group as well. i still say the El Gato is one hearty producer and it may be one that could finish qucker if i can find the one plant that takes on the father's trait of the cross. it has come to my attention that my other cross Bun Bun is a 6 week finisher. a friend has grown it and in his opinion can finish at that time no problem. So. i called a buddy who in fact has a Bun Bun cuttin i left wit him when i split. He told me HELL YEA, i thought you knew that bro! we love it cause it does finish perfectly at 6 weeks....its outstanding buzz and pain relief is excellent. Sorry we never told ya he kept professing, we thought thats why ya gave it to us. we shared a laugh over it cause i'll be honest with ya, I never grew it out myself, i only smoked some once when a buddy showed up with a couple buds at a party i was at. yes, it is great weed, but really by the time i got to sample some i was already pretty toasted. so ya know, how could i have given a real assessment at that time. and ya know the story from the spring and summer, i only had 3 beans left and got 2 girls and one boy. i do have the boy and girl so i got to make that my next breedin priority. lol cant afford to lose it, so i will keep one as a mother, and for those of you who know me, i hate keepin moms around. so as they get big, i cut a couple babies and bud the mom....why have a huge plant sittin around when its easier to take care of a little one. now, this works well if ya dont want to keep that strain around...if ya DO want to keep it around then, by all means keep a mom, cause as we now know, clonin over and over will eventually water down the genes. it happened to me a few years ago if ya remember with my beloved BC Bud Sweet God.

so, im gonna transplant the Bun Bun boy and girl, take cuttins and do a breed run of that, and maybe a few buds of whatever is in the bud tent, we'll see if we cant get that early finishin trait in a couple more strains, just for the hell of it.

oh yea, any hits on the Monkey Paw beans anyone?

more to come....

crate
    Last edited by milkcratejukebox; 01-25-2014 at 11:58 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down

Just Monkey Balls aka Deep Chunk.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Thumbs Up/Down

Monkey Balls? lol that would be interesting. i got in touch with an old acquaintance the other day, Motarebel, and outstanding breeder, he is gonna send me a new cross he's workin with that has Deep Chunk in it and some other new stuff he's workin on. if ya got any Monkey Ball beans send me PM and we'll do some tradin if ya want . i got some nice strains i could give ya in return if your in the mood.

crate

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast