Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 542/2
    Given: 358/1

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Yeah, maybe the joking was a bit overboard as this is a specific section to help others. In a way we are all a bit of jokesters, I am guilty of it myself.

I guess it comes down to keeping on topic when it is necessary wouldn't hurt, it is by the way a part of the rules.

LT

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 213/0
    Given: 88/1

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

smart ass here too, hope I didnt offend anyone......BUT I'm sure she'd stop pokein if u slapped her titties Roli
    serious questions get serious answers but I think we all should be able to have a laugh with each other no?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,036/0
    Given: 1,031/0

People frequently get impatient with me...
    "Can't you ever be serious"?
    I am always serious, sorta of, sometimes...could you define serious? "Come on now, seriously, help me out here, I think I'm in serious trouble".

Peace
    no I really mean it, I'm serious, Peace

World leaders should get together, smoke a fatty (each) and tell jokes for an entire day...seriously, no jokin' around.
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    I return to the earth and I am embraced.I am Cannabis
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 884/0
    Given: 478/1

Default That or Kava Kava

Actually, and I'm quite serious here, when they've visited Vanuatu they've drunk Kava Kava and had their pictures taken.

World leaders that I will not take the time to list as they are many and span decades but suffice to say *every* diplomat to visit the island nation has consumed the "drug" otherwise known as the root of a pepper plant (it's part of the welcoming ceremony).

A good reason why it's not going to be banned any time soon, another reason is that it's not actually harmful and it tastes like the dirt it was grown in.

But, a great example of its usefulness is two room mates who would drink Kava before splitting up the monthly bills
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 538/2
    Given: 315/0

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ROLNIK View Post
    I am,, who I am,,,,
    and I'd rather have some one hate me for who I am,,, then even like me a lil bit,,,, for who I am not,,, simple AS THAT,,,,
    I suspect the vast majority of us here feel exactly the same way. We'd rather be hated for who we are than loved for a lie.
    I do not fail -- I succeed at finding out what does not work.

Thumbs Up/Down

me too nohib... I try to never be to serious either, I remember getting sent to the office at school once, well more than once but this time it was because a teacher asked who I thought I was for showing up late, I answered "Bond, James Bond" and she sent me to the office...I guess she wasnt Bond fan haha.... pass the kava Shadman....I need a trip to Xanadu

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by T&G
    pass the kava Shadman....I need a trip to Xanadu
    Water water everywhere and nary a drop to drink.

Even a person from Porlock would be friendly with Kava, but would not finish their poetry

-Shadimar Taylor Coleridge
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,036/0
    Given: 1,031/0

There you go. There is humor in all things and some of us see it while others may not. It's not a matter of choice it just is. There is a time and a place for joking around and some times our good nature doesn't see the line and it gets crossed. When I'm wrong I step up and apologize but before I finish I always go for the smile.
    I spent so much time at the office people thought I was the principle.

Smile everyone it can always be worse.

This is all relative to the new "How to" section
    How to make it through each day and keep your shit together. Make some one smile, its great medicine.
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    I return to the earth and I am embraced.I am Cannabis
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

but would Kava quench an opium thurst?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 144/1
    Given: 85/0

smiles and laughter are the best medicine, better than cannabis even (blasphemy?!?!?!!!!)
    Leda Uno, Celestial Temple Sativa grow thread: https://www.treatingyourself.org/sho...570#post357570
    PPK, RSK, SS grow thread: https://www.treatingyourself.org/sho...L-stealth-grow

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by T&G View Post
    but would Kava quench an opium thurst?
    If it were mild, yes, but not directly.

Being a broad GABA agonist it would do so in a similar way that alcohol and benzos work for detox but nothing in Kava is currently known to effect the opiate receptors.

Having said that, the effects can be described as roughly feeling much like a blend of alcohol, opium, and benzos with the alcohol aspect coming in later (read: fall down).
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 367/0
    Given: 254/0

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Smile

This is the first time I've seen this section and thread. I smiled at the joking comments. I wanted to add a funny "How do I?" question, too, but Roli beat me to it.

Laughter is the best medicine - especially if you may have a potential upcoming drug test to pass. Laughter is also great because there's no smoke, ash, or roach after finishing a good one. It's also great because it's usually following a weed break.

If we weren't permitted to laugh or joke, I doubt I'd be posting very much here.

When I write a TY post I expect the reader will:

- enjoy the post,
    - laugh at my choice of words,
    - gain someone from the knowledge imparted,
    - feel some form of enlightenment,
    - feel permitted to add to the conversation/discussion,
    - feel overwhelmed with the feelings of wanting to send me money, genetics, bud, and
    - feel compelled to worship me and hang off my every word.

Sure, I agree that's a lot to ask especially after posting smaller entries with very few words such as,

"I agree."

"What he said." and

"Who's your daddy?"

Sorry to change topics mid paragraph but I smoked some C99 today, and I'm glad I did.
    I wish it was bong time

I'm up to 15 strains, and lovin' it:

1. Black Diamond OG Kush
    2. Cannatonic
    3. Purple Kush
    . Hippie Headband (2 phenotypes but not sure what to label them)
    5. Skunk Berry (both Skunk and Blueberry phenotypes)
    6. LA Confidential
    7. OG Kush
    8. Rockstar
    9. OG Ghost Train x Haze #1
    10. Sunshine Daydream
    11. Temple
    12. Pure Kush X Uzbek Hash
    13. C99
    14. Purps
    15. Rockstar Kush

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 367/0
    Given: 254/0

Question How do I change the setting for the length of time people have visited a thread?

I notice in some of my threads that I see posters to the thread who are not actually included in the visitor's list.

These posters must have been there at one time to have read my posts, and then commented on them with their posts. And I'm probably not going out on a limb here as l group them all as Visitors.
    (I bet someone just said, "Know what I'm saying?" to themselves as you finished the last sentence.)

It seems strange to have multiple posters who, according to the list, haven't visited the thread.

I'd like to be permitted to display them all with some sort of switch. Yes, you read correctly, all of them.

I think we had that before.

I'm sure there will be far less confused new visitors to a 1-year old thread who see the visitors list that claims only 10 visitors have been to the thread and wonder what thread's visitor list they were actually seeing.

(Mental Note: "God - I hope the Hippie Headband isn't doing some of the writing here. And how come I haven't won that damn lottery yet, like we agreed?")
    I wish it was bong time

I'm up to 15 strains, and lovin' it:

1. Black Diamond OG Kush
    2. Cannatonic
    3. Purple Kush
    . Hippie Headband (2 phenotypes but not sure what to label them)
    5. Skunk Berry (both Skunk and Blueberry phenotypes)
    6. LA Confidential
    7. OG Kush
    8. Rockstar
    9. OG Ghost Train x Haze #1
    10. Sunshine Daydream
    11. Temple
    12. Pure Kush X Uzbek Hash
    13. C99
    14. Purps
    15. Rockstar Kush

Thumbs Up/Down

They likely posted before our last vBulletin update that included the visitor list, so as far as the software is concerned they haven't arrived yet even though they do have posts.

It would seem logical that vBulletin should be able rewrite the code to address that however.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12