Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 367/0
    Given: 254/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Superman C View Post
    I hit some Vanilla Kush vape style about an hour ago. Just finished watching the Leafs game, browsing around TY and stuff. Came across the "Winning!" Charlie Sheen song posted by... hmm... some crazy guy...

After I watched it, I clicked on this. I laughed far too hard at it. I might be high.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=sP4NMoJcFd4

THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!

Thanks for that.

And you must be high before watching it.

Go smoke a fatty and come and watch it. You won't regret it.

Her actual video was on a related link on the right hand side of the page. Watch it because it makes the music video even funnier. And she's an MBA grad!
    I wish it was bong time

I'm up to 15 strains, and lovin' it:

1. Black Diamond OG Kush
    2. Cannatonic
    3. Purple Kush
    . Hippie Headband (2 phenotypes but not sure what to label them)
    5. Skunk Berry (both Skunk and Blueberry phenotypes)
    6. LA Confidential
    7. OG Kush
    8. Rockstar
    9. OG Ghost Train x Haze #1
    10. Sunshine Daydream
    11. Temple
    12. Pure Kush X Uzbek Hash
    13. C99
    14. Purps
    15. Rockstar Kush

Thumbs Up/Down

Cool RockStar

Just smoked a bowl of Rockstar outside.

I have a nice buzz.
    It's taking a few minutes to hit me.

Stoner Zone Tip: Don't forget, when you're watching a show on your PVR, you can fast forward through the commercials and crap. Now go do it.

I wish it was bong time

1. Black Diamond OG Kush
    2. Cannatonic
    3. Purple Kush
    6. LA Confidential
    7. OG Kush
    8. Rockstar
    10. Sunshine Daydream
    11. Temple
    13. C99
    14. Purps
    15. Rockstar Kush

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 144/1
    Given: 85/0

Help! What do I smoke tonight? I have tidying up to do but nothing serious.

-Special Kush
    -Lemon Skunk
    -Trainwreck
    -Purple Painkiller
    -Silver Skunk
    -Lemon Sour Diesel

You have 5 minutes or it becomes whatever I pull out of a hat! Go world!

edit: who's the rockstar breeder johnny? I want to google it
    Leda Uno, Celestial Temple Sativa grow thread: https://www.treatingyourself.org/sho...570#post357570
    PPK, RSK, SS grow thread: https://www.treatingyourself.org/sho...L-stealth-grow

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

Trainwreck unless you select otherwise.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down

Thanks Shad
    Leda Uno, Celestial Temple Sativa grow thread: https://www.treatingyourself.org/sho...570#post357570

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Superman C View Post
    Help! What do I smoke tonight? I have tidying up to do but nothing serious.

-Special Kush
    -Lemon Skunk
    -Trainwreck
    -Purple Painkiller
    -Silver Skunk
    -Lemon Sour Diesel

You have 5 minutes or it becomes whatever I pull out of a hat! Go world!

edit: who's the rockstar breeder johnny? I want to google it
    I'm admiring your strain choices available. I've tried none of them.

Funny you ask about the breeder because I just asked the one who gifted it to me, and they had no extra info other than the name.
    I wish it was bong time

1. Black Diamond OG Kush
    2. Cannatonic
    3. Purple Kush
    6. LA Confidential
    7. OG Kush
    8. Rockstar
    10. Sunshine Daydream
    11. Temple
    13. C99
    14. Purps
    15. Rockstar Kush

Thumbs Up/Down

I admire yours as well! Too bad about the lack of info... from what I've heard, Rockstar has been in BC for a while maybe even originated there.

"Trainwreck is a sativa-dominant cannabis strain that hits you as hard as a freight train that you don't see coming. Burns quick and produces thick smoke that will almost certainly get you coughing. People swear by Trainwreck for its pain relief and other medicinal qualities."

-> Thank you Leafly for this lovely and so far mostly accurate description.

I feel like a freight train hit my brain within 3 minutes, with emerging energetic bodily effects. Very interesting so far. I'm not sure what to do... with my body... .. I might need a few minutes before I write any more..

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 179/1
    Given: 151/0

im very happy for all that are legal..wishing my state would come friendly..this weather is killing me and cant wait to fire up my lites,,peace and happy smokeing
    Life is too valuable, easy does it..

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,036/0
    Given: 1,031/0

Hey jam
    Is the scare still on? Why do you have to wait so long?

Sent from my LG-P705g using Tapatalk
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    I return to the earth and I am embraced.I am Cannabis
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 538/2
    Given: 315/0

Trainwreck is also one of the few sativa dominant strains that helps my migraines a bit. It's not the best meds, but it *does* help and it's a killer high. So really it's about the only sativa-dominant plant I smoke. (I avoid sativas for the most part -- too many of them make my migraines worse. And some strong sativas kick me into bi-polar mania for the duration of the high. That *can* be fun if you *want* to hallucinate, but otherwise it's just a pain in the anal sphincter.)
    I do not fail -- I succeed at finding out what does not work.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 179/1
    Given: 151/0

i was lucky enough to have her let me start early..than find out they have dogs in town and get a suspicious knock on my door from a chic that a few of us think is a nark screwed everything up for me safety first..now that thing have quieted down she worried about who may stop by for Christmas..she knows the needs for me having meds..but sticking to her guns,on me starting up in January like we firs agreed ..so for now i just set here thinking how nice it must be liveing in a friendly state and having meds on hand all the time especially during the holidays..it just gives me something to look forward to..peace yall have a great thanks giving
    Life is too valuable, easy does it..

Thumbs Up/Down

Hang in brother

Sent from my LG-P705g using Tapatalk
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs up Hippie Headband

You may have read some of my wishy washy posts about my feelings towards my Hippie Headband plant. Grows like a bitch. And then stops, but still is a good producer. Seedy. Has a very powerful and unique smell to it. Harsh to smoke. Fine buzz if you can deal with the lungs, etc....

Well, I smoked some tonight via a bong kind of dreading the harsh smoke and spent-lungs feeling that would come after.

But that didn't happen at all. The smoke was fine. It still smells so I made sure I was outside.
    I exhaled slowly alternating between nose and mouth with no discomfort. I was pleasantly surprised and pleased at the same time. Simultaneous-like, even.

Now I'm damn buzzed.

I believe the next strain in the cue will be Skunk Berry, Blue Berry pheno.

I wish it was bong time

1. Black Diamond OG Kush
    2. Cannatonic
    3. Purple Kush
    6. LA Confidential
    7. OG Kush
    8. Rockstar
    10. Sunshine Daydream
    11. Temple
    13. C99
    14. Purps
    15. Rockstar Kush

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 266/0
    Given: 68/1

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Are you buzzing right now?

What strain was it, and how buzzed are you?
    Just for shits n giggles, add a third question to the mix.

Would you drive right now?

So many of us cite cognitive impairment and other side effects of meds as a reason for choosing
    MMJ, yet this seems to be a contradiction.

Lately, i've left these kinds of questions alone, as reasonable discourse seems to go out the window. However, a recent news story regarding an RCMP officer using MMJ for PTSD, being asked not to smoke while in uniform, made me wonder. While we're at it, how many would feel comfortable undergoing surgery knowing that the surgeon and/or anesthesiologist was medicating with MMJ?

As usual, what's the reasoning behind your viewpoint?

Thumbs Up/Down

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by airedog View Post
    Just for shits n giggles, add a third question to the mix.

Would you drive right now?

So many of us cite cognitive impairment and other side effects of meds as a reason for choosing
    MMJ, yet this seems to be a contradiction.

Lately, i've left these kinds of questions alone, as reasonable discourse seems to go out the window. However, a recent news story regarding an RCMP officer using MMJ for PTSD, being asked not to smoke while in uniform, made me wonder. While we're at it, how many would feel comfortable undergoing surgery knowing that the surgeon and/or anesthesiologist was medicating with MMJ?

As usual, what's the reasoning behind your viewpoint?
    I don't drive impaired. It scares the shit out of me and I couldn't live with myself if I was the cause of someone's accidental death. This applies to all consumables. I have driven on pain killers before but rarely.

After I have smoked I can be initially confused. I find complex math a struggle, as I do with making difficult decisions. Sometimes short posts here can take me 30 minutes write. I've walked across the house only to have completely forgotten what the hell I was going for after arriving at where I was going. I've forgotten what I was talking about mid sentence. etc etc.

I would never dream of ever going to work with a buzz on. My job requires complex thought and there's no way I would be able to complete any tasks while buzzed.

So to answer your question, I would feel very uncomfortable and scared if I knew my doctors were high or intoxicated before going under their knife.
    I wish it was bong time

1. Black Diamond OG Kush
    2. Cannatonic
    3. Purple Kush
    6. LA Confidential
    7. OG Kush
    8. Rockstar
    10. Sunshine Daydream
    11. Temple
    13. C99
    14. Purps
    15. Rockstar Kush

Thumbs Up/Down

And yet somehow when wrapped up in a pill or a syringe, hidden behind a doctor's prescription, all the fear and anxiety that other people have just fades away into nothingness.

Amazing.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 266/0
    Given: 68/1

I'm not sure what RCMP policy is on mood altering meds; logic would dictate that, for the most part, the same policy should apply for MMJ. Personally, i wouldn't want a doctor, under the influence of any serious mood altering substance, working on me. Just the idea of a cop with PTSD, armed on the street, gives me pause for thought; add MMJ, prozac, benzos, opiates, or any other similar meds and i feel that it's a worse idea.

I don't drive, period. When i was younger, it was booze and street drugs, then pain meds and coke after a back injury, nothing for many years, then opioids and later MMJ after multiple surgeries in my legs. Like Johnny, i feel it all comes down to not believing i have the right to put others at risk, without their consent. If i extend that courtesy to others, i expect to receive the same treatment in return

A concrete jungle in Canada - turn left at the lights
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 72/1
    Given: 374/2

Cool

airedog, Shadimar and JohnnyMan,

You make some very good points. I also don't drive and my initial reason behind that in my younger years was because it interfered with my consumption of alcohol and a long list of illegal drugs. I was more into psychedelics such as LSD, peyote, mescaline (my fave), mushrooms as well as all forms of Cannabis.

I never did get into hard drugs until my later years. I was freebasing cocaine on a daily basis after my parents passed away. I can't imagine how much money I spent doing that but fortunately was able to quit cold-turkey after about six months of use. I've never touched cocaine again and that was approximately 25 years ago. I honestly never felt any withdrawal symptoms when quitting.

I've dabbled in opiates in pill form, mostly pure codeine phosphate. I was using upwards of 300 mg a day until about 2-3 weeks ago when I also decided to give that up. Cold-turkey is the only way I can quit. I'm dope sick for maybe about a week and then after 2 weeks, I feel good enough to not get back on it.

I haven't had an alcoholic drink either in approx. 20 years. I was a full-blown alcoholic for a long time but was still able to function and hold down a job. I don't miss it and I know that if I started drinking again, that would probably be the end of me.

I also do not smoke tobacco products. I did when I was around 16 but that might have lasted about a year. I never understood the reason behind smoking and since I was consuming Cannabis at the time, I never felt the need to ingest that crap into my lungs and bloodstream.

Long story short, my wife and I only consume Cannabis. I also have a prescription for Clonazepam (3mg a day) and Zoloft (25mg a day) but have really backed off on taking both of those pharmaceutical drugs. I find certain strains of Cannabis to be much more effective in controlling my panic/anxiety disorder and major depression.

airedog: You made some very good points in your post regarding the use of various "legal" drugs by police officers or for that matter, any other professional who deals with the public such as firemen, paramedics, etc. Doctors and nurses should know better than to perform procedures that take intense concentration and skills while under the influence of any drug.

JohnnyMan: You hit the proverbial nail on the head about not being able to live with one's self if an accident and/or death was caused from being intoxicated behind the wheel.

Shadimar: You're absolutely right in that people feel it's okay to do almost anything when they're using prescribed drugs. I feel that consuming pills in the narcotic, benzodiazepine as well as other families of drugs and then getting behind the wheel should be against the law.

P.S. I still love going for a long bicycle ride shortly after consuming some high grade Cannabis. The only person I've injured so far is myself after hitting trees while mountain biking. I think I'm up to five concussions now - 2 were quite serious.
    Get up, stand up, stand up for your rights
    Get up, stand up, don't give up the fight

Thumbs Up/Down

Smile

There are warning labels on some medicines that suggest not operating heavy equipment as there would be risks or danger. I would feel the same way after smoking a fatty. Unless I was in an open pit and I could drive the heavy machinery anywhere I wanted. Then sure I'd smoke a fat one and do some joy riding. I'd have a few beers while doing it, too. Shit, let's throw in some topless hotties while we're at it. Let's have a party in the cab. Yahoo.

But I wouldn't be driving one of those big-ass cranes that are used to construct sky scrappers stoned. Imagine forgetting to set the lock on the load and the crane crashes and kills someone. Fuck that. Although it would be kind of Cheece and Chong to look up at one of those crane's cabs and see it completely filled with blue weed smoke.

That be a long climb down after.

There should be warning labels on alcoholic drinks warning that mass consumption affects eyesight (affliction also known as Beer Goggles).

Beware of fat chicks buying you drinks. She's not just being neighbourly.
    I wish it was bong time

1. Black Diamond OG Kush
    2. Cannatonic
    3. Purple Kush
    6. LA Confidential
    7. OG Kush
    8. Rockstar
    10. Sunshine Daydream
    11. Temple
    13. C99
    14. Purps
    15. Rockstar Kush

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 213/0
    Given: 88/1

I know I'm going to take some heat over this but.... IMO pot effects everyone differently, I have been smoking pot for almost 40 yrs, daily for 30 I bet, I use to drink daily but stopped cold turkey after I got an impaired driving charge 30 yrs ago. IMO there are way more dangerous people driving impaired on booze or pills from their Doctors than pot. I drive daily after smoking pot, and have for all of those 30+ yrs accident free BUT I don't get impaired smoking, I definitely don't get blubberfaced like JM describes (wish I did lol ) but have seen many people who do and then can't function. When I worked I smoked everyday before work, and at lunch and anytime I needed to think things through. My job also required complex thought, working to close tolerances, working off ladders & lifts, using heavy machinery and equipment, 30 ton overhead cranes, tow motors, welders, chop saws etc and I have always performed these tasks while medicated with pot, safely with a no workplace accident record either, I can't say the same for co workers who drank or did prescription pills at work. I worked for years in a shop where most of the crew smoked, some drank too, and I would trust my life with a guy who has smoked over one who has been drinking any day. Not blubberfaced like JM gets mind you, and I agree anyone who gets that wasted shouldn't do any of the above while high, but in reality someone who does get that wasted usually doesn't partake at work. Lots of times we'd have a seemingly difficult problem to overcome and we'd go for a smoke break and come back and figure out an easy solution quickly and wonder wtf we were thinking about before we smoked. Some people concentrate better high , some don't. Some people are accidents waiting to happen even when they are straight, some people aren't.
    So I say, pot doesn't effect me and.... um....er...what was the question again?

Thumbs Up/Down

That's nothing to do with Google Goggles, right?
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Thumbs Up/Down

mmmm weed.

I like that Homer smilie of him lighting up.
    I wish it was bong time

1. Black Diamond OG Kush
    2. Cannatonic
    3. Purple Kush
    6. LA Confidential
    7. OG Kush
    8. Rockstar
    10. Sunshine Daydream
    11. Temple
    13. C99
    14. Purps
    15. Rockstar Kush

Thumbs Up/Down

It depends on what I'm smoking. The right sativa and the only problem I've experienced is straight co-workers. On the other hand I smoked a joint with a co-worker once at work and it was really potent weed. Told boss "gotta go"
    I got so fucked up driving my truck I had to pull into a Crappy Tire and take a nap. Got home late.

Worked some OT dear.
    Last edited by nohibition; 11-28-2013 at 10:24 PM. Reason: oops
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 213/0
    Given: 88/1

LOL I only remember once when I probably shouldn't of been driving when I was high, my buddy smoked a big fat honey oil mixer with me, (that's where you pour oil onto some pot and roll it) I was following him in my car to give him a hand with something and I ended up halfway home before I realized I wasn't following him anymore lol

Thumbs Up/Down

Should be in the stoners handbook

Always carry a note reminding you where you're going and why then tape it to your dash.
    Nohibition

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast