Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 213/0
    Given: 88/1

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Sound like everything is as it should be Brother, a great big atta boy to you for careing and doing something . Feels good huh

Flowering Member keepitmedicated's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 946/2
    Given: 2,110/4

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

For sure T & G, really does but its just the start.
    HARMONY..
    When we lose the right to be different
    We lose the privilage to be free
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 34/0
    Given: 0/0

Having a helpful experienced person there is about the best thing. Lord knows I wouldn't have made if I had someone here to slap some sense into me.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,036/0
    Given: 1,031/0

Gotta love it, I was warning you off and now I envy you.
    A new grow from scratch. It's cool teaching someone to do what you love doing. You get to watch the guy crack his first beans, watch him sample the fruits of his labor. You're gonna have a good time. My guess is he's in good hands. Symbiosis
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    I return to the earth and I am embraced.I am Cannabis
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 538/2
    Given: 315/0

I'm glad he ended up asking for help and advice on setting up a new grow. For a day or so there, I was fearing he was hoping you'd provide him with oil.

I guess I'm just too used to reading about people wanting free oil on Crackbook. It seems there are 3-4 people every day begging for donations. It must get overwhelming for those who *can* afford to donate.
    I do not fail -- I succeed at finding out what does not work.

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 217/1
    Given: 330/9

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by groo View Post
    I'm glad he ended up asking for help and advice on setting up a new grow. For a day or so there, I was fearing he was hoping you'd provide him with oil.

I guess I'm just too used to reading about people wanting free oil on Crackbook. It seems there are 3-4 people every day begging for donations. It must get overwhelming for those who *can* afford to donate.
    I feared the same, it is good to hear about help being sought and received correctly. To often it is taken for granted. Nice to hear about good intentions not heading South as it often does. It inspires faith in people when we share our stories together, both positive and negative. Good stuff.

Thumbs Up/Down

Thanks for the encouragment all. I appreciate it, When I comes to people I really do like to help if I can. Especially if it comes to help with health. I cut my two neighbours grass every week or shovel the driveway to rid the snow for them. Just dont like to see some elderly folks or people who are sick doin somthing that I can help with if I can like I said. Hope it helps get me through them pearly gates when the time comes. lol But like I said earlier when the system crashes and one day it will. Us pot farmers will be the new pharmacy to help the sick. Even once legalization happens we will be asked more and more from the sick and elderly to help teach them grow cannabis. K.I.M.
    HARMONY..
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down

Im gonna be growing this mans meds in a 4 x 6 x 6 secret jardin tent with a 600 watt digital MH/HPS convertable light. It will be soil grown with Advanced Nutrients 2 part Jungle Juice grow and bloom with some myco addatives. Will grow some Skunkerry, Lemon Chunk and I have some TTxNL clones that I will be giving to him to start growin with. The TTxNL is a damn good yeilder and the SkunkBerry is decent and pretty potent. gonna be turning it all into RSO and Cannaoil for him to try to help treat his ailments. He is pretty nervous about me taking pictures and posting them so I told him at I wont do that so he dont have any added stress. I got him to place and order for some Jacks cleaner and pandoras box from Subcool to give a try also seein how many people out there swear by their potency,So hopefully I can get a couple clones off of him for my projects Ill see. Things seem too be going good and they are hopefull that they will help.
    HARMONY..
    Nelson Mandela

Zygote

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Default Please help!!

I am new to this site and I'm in need of some help. My father in law was diagnosed with cancer. I heard that themilagro oil helps. I dont know were to find any. Please help..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12