Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 179/1
    Given: 151/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

i looked back on the calendar for 2003 and now im confused it said that artical was published in 2003 friday october 31? can some1 please explain?
    Life is too valuable, easy does it..

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jam View Post
    friday october 31 wasnt october 31 on a thursday?
    Yep, pretty sure yesterday was Friday and it was November the first.

In other news, US forces about to invade Iraq? More when we return.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 538/2
    Given: 346/1

Quote Originally Posted by Shadimar View Post
    Yep, pretty sure yesterday was Friday and it was November the first.

In other news, US forces about to invade Iraq? More when we return.
    Thanks John Judson for that informative commentary. In other news, it appears every government worldwide is legalizing cannabis and giving it away. More on this at 11.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 179/1
    Given: 151/0

peace and happy harvesting..
    Life is too valuable, easy does it..

Flowering Member keepitmedicated's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 946/2
    Given: 2,110/4

Quote Originally Posted by lightly_toasted View Post
    Printed magazines are going the way of the dodo bird...

LT
    And many many people are loosing their livelyhoods cause of that fact. My father worked at a papermill in Niagara and most lost their jobs right after He retired with an early retirment package. Sayin that he seen the writing onthe wall that was goin to hapen. This town I live in now lived around the papermill and now there are lots of houses for sale and highly educated people drivin the town taxi service. Really is a shame when a whole town relys on a factory to survive Its kinda scary come to think of it K.I.M.
    Oh is 420 grower gone now? Is that what I was understandin from his post? It happens I geuss.
    HARMONY..
    When we lose the right to be different
    We lose the privilage to be free
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

He's quit several times before so I don't usually expect them to be permanent.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by keepitmedicated View Post
    And many many people are loosing their livelyhoods cause of that fact. My father worked at a papermill in Niagara and most lost their jobs right after He retired with an early retirment package. Sayin that he seen the writing onthe wall that was goin to hapen. This town I live in now lived around the papermill and now there are lots of houses for sale and highly educated people drivin the town taxi service. Really is a shame when a whole town relys on a factory to survive Its kinda scary come to think of it K.I.M.
    Oh is 420 grower gone now? Is that what I was understandin from his post? It happens I geuss.
    It does happen, Where I am from I have seen the effects of the automobile industry imploding(I worked for Delphi Steering which was a GM spinoff that went bankrupt then later bought out by the Chinese and rebadged Nexteer). I lost my job in the Electromagnetic Compatibility testing field, EMC for short, just before Steering Gear was bought out. Now you see houses foreclosed, short sales, etc in my hometown, those that are surviving are working their butts off in low paying jobs to keep what they have.

420grower asked for his account to be removed, I obliged.

LT

Founder & Publisher of TY Marco Renda's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 25/0
    Given: 2/0

6 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Dam it took me a good hour to get signed on. I thought that there was some sort of consperisy against me not letting me on to reply to this posting. Hell I even threatend to shut this whole site down if I wasn't allowed to say my piece. YES TY and ADVANCED did a deal way back in 2003 but it didn't even last 1 yr due to Meduser bitching and complaining to AN that I was selling the nutrients instead of giving it away for FREE! Truth be told I did sell I believe 1 or 2 boxes in an auction in order to raise funds for members of the TY FORUMS who were in need of a Hot Water heater - SWAMPY and I can't remember for the life of me who the other member was but I can assure you that no $$$ went into my pocket it went directly to the members in need. Back then we had the Treating Yourself Helping Hands and that is the reason that I was raided in 2005 for helping patients in need WORLDWIDE. Trust me if TY and AN merged the expo would be happening in 2014 and the magazine would still be in print but they are NOT! I am concentrating on getting my life back in order as it was difficult having to shut down all of my companies.

Sorry for my rants on FB this morning.

Oh and about commercial grow I do NOT qualify due to my criminal record but I am doing what I can to help patients in need.

Take Care and Peace
    Marco

P.S. You can always contact me via email marco@notjustmarbles.com

Epic Genetics

Quote Originally Posted by Marco Renda View Post
    Dam it took me a good hour to get signed on. I thought that there was some sort of consperisy against me not letting me on to reply to this posting. Hell I even threatend to shut this whole site down if I wasn't allowed to say my piece. YES TY and ADVANCED did a deal way back in 2003 but it didn't even last 1 yr due to Meduser bitching and complaining to AN that I was selling the nutrients instead of giving it away for FREE! Truth be told I did sell I believe 1 or 2 boxes in an auction in order to raise funds for members of the TY FORUMS who were in need of a Hot Water heater - SWAMPY and I can't remember for the life of me who the other member was but I can assure you that no $$$ went into my pocket it went directly to the members in need. Back then we had the Treating Yourself Helping Hands and that is the reason that I was raided in 2005 for helping patients in need WORLDWIDE. Trust me if TY and AN merged the expo would be happening in 2014 and the magazine would still be in print but they are NOT! I am concentrating on getting my life back in order as it was difficult having to shut down all of my companies.

Sorry for my rants on FB this morning.

Oh and about commercial grow I do NOT qualify due to my criminal record but I am doing what I can to help patients in need.

Take Care and Peace
    Marco

P.S. You can always contact me via email marco@notjustmarbles.com
    no worries marco, everyone knew, well except one person and he is no longer here

peace

Thumbs Up/Down

Correct, 420 was happily shown the door after he firmly stood his ground that this story was valid, and asked for his account to be removed.

LT

Flowering Member keepitmedicated's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 946/2
    Given: 2,110/4

thanks for doin what you can when you could. Cant ask for more than that.
    HARMONY..
    When we lose the right to be different
    We lose the privilage to be free
    Nelson Mandela

Zygote

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

this article appears to be from 2003 which makes sense in the time-line of tings

later..............BobNoxious

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12