Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 144/1
    Given: 85/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

haha well Epic, as you seem quite knowledgeable about growing I would probably have a glance at your Epic Method if it existed
    Leda Uno, Celestial Temple Sativa grow thread: https://www.treatingyourself.org/sho...570#post357570
    PPK, RSK, SS grow thread: https://www.treatingyourself.org/sho...L-stealth-grow

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

I'll let you in on my patented Drill Sergeant's method:

Step 1. Stop @#$%ing up so much.
    Ok, now that the program is over..
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 538/2
    Given: 315/0

I'd have never thought that's what you meant. I just let the plants ripen under normal 12/12 for an extra few days until the trich balance is right for the best effects *for me*. I know I'm losing peak THC by doing so, but it's what I need in meds.

I'd hazard a guess that what you mean by "stress ripening" is putting the plant under stress so it will theoretically "panic" and try to protect itself. Extended dark cycles, ice water, nails in the stems, bending the stems, etc.
    I do not fail -- I succeed at finding out what does not work.

Epic Genetics

Quote Originally Posted by groo View Post
    I'd have never thought that's what you meant. I just let the plants ripen under normal 12/12 for an extra few days until the trich balance is right for the best effects *for me*. I know I'm losing peak THC by doing so, but it's what I need in meds.

I'd hazard a guess that what you mean by "stress ripening" is putting the plant under stress so it will theoretically "panic" and try to protect itself. Extended dark cycles, ice water, nails in the stems, bending the stems, etc.
    other then the protecting itself you hit the nail on the head lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12