Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Finally Resting In Peace medpot's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 28/0
    Given: 5/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thanks for trying to make me feel welcomed on your board LT.

I do not doubt about your honesty and sincerity, and I applaud your hard work and ALL your efforts since you took over TY.

LT said: I would prefer it not to be, but if others make you feel unwelcome then I will more than likely setup an RSS posting agent. Not the best solution, but everyone seems to have a gripe about this or that here.
    An RSS posting agent is not human, it doesn't have any feelings, and it cannot be accused of anything by anyone...like being unjustly accused of trying to lure some members to an other board and other nasty comments.

So an RSS posting agent might be the best solution for the TreatingYourself.org Forums, LT.

I'm way too ill to risk of going through this kind of stress on this board anymore.

Hope that you and other members who used to like my input here will understand.

Take care LT, and sincerely, good luck!

Marc

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 542/2
    Given: 358/1

I'm sorry I couldn't sway your decision...

But remember you are always welcome here with us dysfunctional goofballs (have to make light of our sometimes trivial behavior here somehow)

LT

Epic Genetics

Quote Originally Posted by medpot View Post
    Thanks for trying to make me feel welcomed on your board LT.

I do not doubt about your honesty and sincerity, and I applaud your hard work and ALL your efforts since you took over TY.

An RSS posting agent is not human, it doesn't have any feelings, and it cannot be accused of anything by anyone...like being unjustly accused of trying to lure some members to an other board and other nasty comments.

So an RSS posting agent might be the best solution for the TreatingYourself.org Forums, LT.

I'm way too ill to risk of going through this kind of stress on this board anymore.

Hope that you and other members who used to like my input here will understand.

Take care LT, and sincerely, good luck!

Marc

it might not be by everyone but you WILL be missed , id bet by a majority of the members here too, myself included

peace

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Epic Genetics View Post
    it might not be by everyone but you WILL be missed , id bet by a majority of the members here too, myself included

peace
    liked/thumbs up

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 538/2
    Given: 315/0

Damn, man. Sorry to see you leaving so soon.

*growl*

People just *had* to bitch about someone who was helping out and contributing, and drive them away. No wonder there are so few members nowadays.
    I do not fail -- I succeed at finding out what does not work.

Thumbs Up/Down

Makes me feel like everything I am doing is counterproductive

LT

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 884/0
    Given: 478/1

So about that video.. anything yet?
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down

I doubt we're going to see that video any time soon.

It's in the possession of police as evidence, so they can't release it without court approval.

The case isn't before the courts yet, so the courts haven't even looked at it. Even when they do, they're unlikely to release it while a case is ongoing because they don't want to pollute the jury pool.

Don't be surprised if the video isn't released until *way* after the next city election.

But we don't *need* the video any more -- Ford has admitted he's smoked crack.

Personally I'm not so much concerned about whether Ford smoked crack as his questionable judgement in hanging around getting drunk with drug dealers and crack heads that can supply him with crack, and him writing reference letters for one of his drug dealer buddies.

I also have ZERO respect for ANYONE who uses the excuse of being drunk for their bad behaviour. You chose to get drunk. You chose to do what you did. Face up to the facts: you and you alone are responsible for your behaviour. Not the booze.

Thumbs Up/Down

I'm listening to them talk about him on the blaze right now, OMG! So funny. Pretty much they are comparing him to the US politicians and saying at least he's honest.... LMFAO

LT

Epic Genetics

just watched the video where he is drunk and freeking out, mentions wanting to kill someone

id say he is done

peace

Thumbs Up/Down

Yeah, they talked about that too

LT

Thumbs Up/Down

I dunno, Epic. His fans are so rabid that they seem to think him being a serious alcoholic makes him "one of the guys."

Sometimes we Canucks are *too* forgiving and accepting of other's flaws and mistakes, I think. Even criminals aren't really held responsible for their actions a lot of the time.

But I have to admit, I prefer our forgiving approach to society to the "jail them all" approach south of the border.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 884/0
    Given: 478/1

Colbert took a few days to catch on to it, but Stephen smoking crack on air was a nice touch,
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12