Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 7/0

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Question What to do with these seeds?

I have a couple hundred Purple Kush seeds. I have no use for them and am in a tight spot right now. I was wondering if anyone has advice as to how I can sell them? I don't want to break any laws - It is legal to sell/buy/possess seeds in Canada. Any suggestions on as to how I can sell these? I'm look at like $0.50 to $1.00 per seed... really cheap compared to what I've seen around.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 539/2
    Given: 348/1

We have a traders section open to those with 25 or more posts. That would be a place to start.

LT

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/0
    Given: 62/0

Quote Originally Posted by Gr33zyinc View Post
    I don't want to break any laws - It is legal to sell/buy/possess seeds in Canada.
    I don't want to break your balls - but it is illegal to sell buy or possess cannabis seeds in Canada.

Believe me, i read the criminal code for fun

the only thing that allows you to do it is because of the principle of law called de minimis non curat lex wich means

The law does not concern itself with trifles; - a principle of law, that even if a technical violation of a law appears to exist according to the letter of the law, if the effect is too small to be of consequence, the violation of the law will not be considered as a sufficient cause of action, whether in civil or criminal proceedings.
    "The ultimate goal of farming is not the growing of crops, but the cultivation and perfection of human beings."

-Masanobu Fukuoka -

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

How did they come about?
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 7/0

Quote Originally Posted by lightly_toasted View Post
    We have a traders section open to those with 25 or more posts. That would be a place to start.

LT
    Can you direct me there? I can't seem to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Valentin View Post
    I don't want to break your balls - but it is illegal to sell buy or possess cannabis seeds in Canada.

Believe me, i read the criminal code for fun

the only thing that allows you to do it is because of the principle of law called de minimis non curat lex wich means

The law does not concern itself with trifles; - a principle of law, that even if a technical violation of a law appears to exist according to the letter of the law, if the effect is too small to be of consequence, the violation of the law will not be considered as a sufficient cause of action, whether in civil or criminal proceedings.
    Wow I just got taken to class . But seriously if you have any more real information or sites that have good info on Canadian Cannabis Laws please do share!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 539/2
    Given: 348/1

Here is the link - https://www.treatingyourself.org/vbu...0-Traders-Post

Please read the rules as it is not permissible to sell seeds directly through TY, please keep all transactions in pm.

LT

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 50/0
    Given: 5/0

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Birds like em. Lol