Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 102/0
    Given: 224/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default trying organic,need some help..

i have some plants in straight promix hp,, been feeding them rubicon fish ferts (3-3-2) and rubicon seaweed (2-2-7) and a touch of silica(0-0-2) i believe i used cannazyme once also ,i also have molasses but unsure when to use it..,the plants seem happy atm ...

i would like to flower them soon but am unsure what to feed them..

i think i need something hi in P ..is bat guano the key here??
    or is the fish+seaweed enough for bloom also just in diff proportions ?
    im bubbling their last veg feeding now ... hoping to flip next week..

i am eventually hooking up my blumat drippers if i could figure out how to water without ph'n the water,just straight water,,i'l be golden , my system will be automated .. except the days i hand bomb them with tea..even the res will auto top up from my ro ..

i thought about preamended/super soil ..lots of ingredients though ..

any and all advice is greatly appreciate
    Its a known fact if you vaporize a mite his soul becomes yours ...

Mr.Fastcast

I've used Dr.Earth products with very good results and the good thing about it is,it has a lot of goodies in it,so no need to source all different things.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/0
    Given: 62/0

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Lightbulb

The key is the Bat guano indeed !!

buy the rubicon multi bloom

I also use : Blood meal, B1 supermax , grozyme and many type of algaes

the molasses are for the phosphorus solubilizing bacteria you can put a little bit during veg and more during flowering it will increase yields of 12% and will require less use of others fertilizers.

a couple weeks before flipping make sure to give them a good feeding with bloom bat guano + algae and some High (N) organic fish fertilizer sometimes my plants look fine during veg but when they bloom i wished i had fed them more alaskan fish

and i always amend my soil in advance with bone and blood meal, dolomite and crustacean meal and shrimp compost before each planting.

let me know if you have any more questions
    "The ultimate goal of farming is not the growing of crops, but the cultivation and perfection of human beings."

-Masanobu Fukuoka -

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 102/0
    Given: 224/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

thanks for the reply doc,,.hope everything is well on your side of the country ...

this is exactly the info i was hoping for ,now im curious on how much guano per 5 gallon tea or can i top dress and approximately how much should i toss on each 5g pot of promix...
    i have some thrive alive i can toss in .. i will pick up more b1 when i get guano and keep my eyes open for bone/blood meal ..
    and im thinking maybe worm casting or some kind of worm juice perhaps ??

im curious,do you ph adjust or feed it as is? the fish drops my ph into the low4s ..

edit: i think i may of figured out the ph question ....i checked on the bubble bucket the ph is now 6.5 from bubbling overnight ..hmmmm ..it adjusted itself ...it smells very bad..like rotten garbage/dead animal ,my whole place reeks ..im scared to give plants will smell in here for days......its almost to stinky to handle..

tip to ALL : do not bubble tea in your dinning room..LOL
    Last edited by JaySun; 10-15-2013 at 04:06 PM.
    Its a known fact if you vaporize a mite his soul becomes yours ...