Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5891011121314151617181920212225 ... LastLast
    Flowering Member keepitmedicated's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 946/2
    Given: 2,110/4

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

here they are another round of crappy pics from yours truly. At least you can see the bud sites starting to cluster up with pistils. More on some than others, They have been flowering for 14 days now give or take a day. Coming along really nicely, two have a earthy/deisely smell, two have a sweet citric smell and the last one has a smell that is hard to point a finger on but I like it. So I must be working with at least 2 different phenotypes and gonna smoke em all let me tell you. Till next update take it easy. K.I.M. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013120220503247.bmp 
Views:	37 
Size:	225.1 KB 
ID:	57035Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131202204955255.bmp 
Views:	36 
ID:	57036Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131202205018747.bmp 
Views:	34 
ID:	57037Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131202210151550.bmp 
ID:	57039Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131202205038290.bmp 
ID:	57040Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131202205024628.bmp 
Views:	28 
ID:	57038
    HARMONY..
    When we lose the right to be different
    We lose the privilage to be free
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Hey Epic wont topping that plant cause it to stop flowering and stunt growth big time? I have only taken clones off of a flowering plant and not the top. you can see it in one pic the branch sites are super small. So It probebly wont be worth it. I took a cut off of each different plant that I have to keep em goin if they end up great. Will donate em to my other project for the coach if they dont end up the way I want them. He may find them good for his daily acivities.
    HARMONY..
    Nelson Mandela

Epic Genetics

Quote Originally Posted by keepitmedicated View Post
    Hey Epic wont topping that plant cause it to stop flowering and stunt growth big time? I have only taken clones off of a flowering plant and not the top. you can see it in one pic the branch sites are super small. So It probebly wont be worth it. I took a cut off of each different plant that I have to keep em goin if they end up great. Will donate em to my other project for the coach if they dont end up the way I want them. He may find them good for his daily acivities.
    its in flowering now ?

yes it will slow it for a couple/few days while it concentrates on healing, if it was pure c99 id say dont worry as they stretch quite a bit anyway, but these c99 im seeing from you all look to be a cross of some sort, maybe crossed then bx'd but still crossed

if it hasnt kicked into flowering yet then id say go for it, the lowers will have time to stretch a bit even if you are 12/12, they might not stretch much but enough to compensate the loss of the main cola

peace

edit, ah i see from above your 14 days in ?

id still do it if you think you need a clone from it

Thumbs Up/Down

They were 6-8 inches tall when I started the flower stage they almost tripled in height since then. Crazy but these are supposed to be straight C-99 from what I read that Mj said.
    HARMONY..
    Nelson Mandela

Epic Genetics

They were 6-8 inches tall when I started the flower stage they almost tripled in height since then. Crazy but these are supposed to be straight C-99 from what I read that Mj said.
    i dont doubt MJ, but i do doubt his source once seeing the plants you all are growing, for one they dont look very sativa and 2 the thin sativa leaves are are hardly showing even in flowering

every c99 ive grown (in the 200 range) have been pineapple or grape fruit and very sativa looking with long thin leaves even as seedlings

thats why i said if anyone gets a pineapple pheno or even the grape fruit pheno id love to cross it to mine, i believe there is some indica crossed into what MJ recieved and it could maybe bump up the yeild a bit, but id wanna stay as pure as possible, hence wanting to cross it with mine

peace

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 825/0
    Given: 904/1

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

ive grown out psbc c99 there are definetley two main phenos one indica with huge buds definetly bigger yield than the sativa pheno which does have the thinner leaf and more elongated bud it does have a pineapple smell and taste. maybe I was just lucky I had both phenos in the same grow. I really enjoyed both.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 564/0
    Given: 1,294/1

looking great k.i.m. ..... so who has not started flowering yet??
    “The legalization of marijuana is not a dangerous experiment – the prohibition is the experiment, and it has failed dramatically, with millions of victims all around the world.”
    Sebastian Marincolo

Thumbs Up/Down

I Like to eat the leafs here and there and on one plant the taste of the leafs did taste like grape fruit. Then I moved everything around and dont know which one it was. Think it was the widest leaf plant I got. I was also thinkin that too Epic, Mainly sativas still have thin leafs, Like the TTxNL I grew out had the thinner leafs on it. Mabey once the buds start to get bigger then they may look like what your used to seein. Couple weeks till then though.
    HARMONY..
    Nelson Mandela

Epic Genetics

I Like to eat the leafs here and there and on one plant the taste of the leafs did taste like grape fruit. Then I moved everything around and dont know which one it was. Think it was the widest leaf plant I got. I was also thinkin that too Epic, Mainly sativas still have thin leafs, Like the TTxNL I grew out had the thinner leafs on it. Mabey once the buds start to get bigger then they may look like what your used to seein. Couple weeks till then though.
    thing is though the c99 ive grown have all been thin leaf from the start, even a c99 auto ive had the pleasure of growing

rub your stems , if you get a grapefruit or pineapple smell CLONE IT, you will be glad you did

peace

Epic Genetics

Quote Originally Posted by samhigh View Post
    ive grown out psbc c99 there are definetley two main phenos one indica with huge buds definetly bigger yield than the sativa pheno which does have the thinner leaf and more elongated bud it does have a pineapple smell and taste. maybe I was just lucky I had both phenos in the same grow. I really enjoyed both.
    where do you suppose the indica pheno comes from ? ive always been told c99 is a sativa

the ones i grew were suposidly f2's i believe the claim was of bros grim original stock

peace

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 825/0
    Given: 904/1

im not sure but I think the deal was a sativa that grew like an indica with the shorter flowering time. shadimar can explain this for us, he loves everything cindy.

Epic Genetics

Quote Originally Posted by samhigh View Post
    im not sure but I think the deal was a sativa that grew like an indica with the shorter flowering time. shadimar can explain this for us, he loves everything cindy.
    its a sativa that "buds" like an indica, it still grows thin and stretchy like the sativa no matter how fat the buds are

ive always wanted a good pineapple or grapefruit pheno but with a touch of added indica to strengthen the stems and possible dense up the buds a bit better, any crosses i made with her failed to give me what i wanted

so im hoping peaks version has what im after, cant wait to see everyones results

peace

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 98/1
    Given: 123/0

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

here they are another round of crappy pics from yours truly. At least you can see the bud sites starting to cluster up with pistils. More on some than others, They have been flowering for 14 days now give or take a day. Coming along really nicely, two have a earthy/deisely smell, two have a sweet citric smell and the last one has a smell that is hard to point a finger on but I like it. So I must be working with at least 2 different phenotypes and gonna smoke em all let me tell you. Till next update take it easy. K.I.M. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013120220503247.bmp 
ID:	57035Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131202204955255.bmp 
Views:	36 
ID:	57036Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131202205018747.bmp 
ID:	57037Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131202210151550.bmp 
ID:	57039Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131202205038290.bmp 
ID:	57040Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131202205024628.bmp 
Views:	28 
ID:	57038
    Looking awesome KIM..congrats on some healthy looking plants..

Thumbs Up/Down

Its just a cryin shame that this laptop wont let me link up the pics that are on my ipod. Wayyyyy better quality pictures and better shots. They are pretty healthy, the only yellow is on the auto thats just over 9 weeks old and almost done. Thanks Dont forget that these are grown with Walmart products only also. Im gonna have to flush the shit out of em a bit longer than normal. But so far Im happy.
    HARMONY..
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 884/0
    Given: 478/1

Quote Originally Posted by Epic Genetics View Post
    thing is though the c99 ive grown have all been thin leaf from the start, even a c99 auto ive had the pleasure of growing

rub your stems , if you get a grapefruit or pineapple smell CLONE IT, you will be glad you did

peace
    And that's an ORDER, soldier!
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down

yes sir
    HARMONY..
    Nelson Mandela

A concrete jungle in Canada - turn left at the lights
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 72/1
    Given: 374/2

Cool

K.I.M.

I'm curious as to what products you're using from Walmart.
    Get up, stand up, stand up for your rights
    Get up, stand up, don't give up the fight

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 884/0
    Given: 478/1

Wuck Falmarttm
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

A concrete jungle in Canada - turn left at the lights
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 72/1
    Given: 374/2

Cool

The details of the Cinderella 99 strain used in this contest are from the Frost Brothers.
    Get up, stand up, stand up for your rights
    Get up, stand up, don't give up the fight

Thumbs Up/Down

premium potting soil in 2 gal grow bags. Miracle Grow liquid drops 8-7-6 and for flower Shultz concentrated drops 10-15-10 with moms Classic Mollasses. Screened out any little fert balls from the soil, premium soil dosent have as many as MG and shultz potting soil. I had to use the MG drops once and the Shutz only twice so far, Mollasses every other watering with a light dose 1/2 tblsp per Litre. It took me acouple crops of low grade bud to figure out how to use these products with success, The main thing is to chech the ph often and flush more than normal. But all in all if stuck and need to use these products I just wanted to show the world that it can be sucessfull if a few steps are followed. The final product is good, burns too white ash IF flushed properly. Nobody notices that I used those products when they smoke em. So there iit is, If you have to use them it will work with a little knowledge.
    HARMONY..
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down

I almost forgot, Aquarium ph test drops from Walmart. Gets close results, Tells me if things are going wrong. Better to use somthing than nothing.
    HARMONY..
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 216/0
    Given: 417/0

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Ok, Girls, yes girls, are doing good!

I checked them over last nite, one male and 8 girls! Only one left to show for and its the one plant that I didn't think was going to make it. I suspect male.

They are starting to stretch a little, nothing major.

I was going to cull the male but I'm thinking I may collect some pollen and pollinate one of the girls for seeds. Not sure yet.

I'll get some pics up soon.

NM
    Love the life you live
    Live the life you love
    -Bob Marley

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 94/1
    Given: 8/0

premium potting soil in 2 gal grow bags. Miracle Grow liquid drops 8-7-6 and for flower Shultz concentrated drops 10-15-10 with moms Classic Mollasses. Screened out any little fert balls from the soil, premium soil dosent have as many as MG and shultz potting soil. I had to use the MG drops once and the Shutz only twice so far, Mollasses every other watering with a light dose 1/2 tblsp per Litre. It took me acouple crops of low grade bud to figure out how to use these products with success, The main thing is to chech the ph often and flush more than normal. But all in all if stuck and need to use these products I just wanted to show the world that it can be sucessfull if a few steps are followed. The final product is good, burns too white ash IF flushed properly. Nobody notices that I used those products when they smoke em. So there iit is, If you have to use them it will work with a little knowledge.
    do ya add any cal-mag,,,?
    the k-grow and M.G, and schultz ferts,,,
    that I have used in the past had little or none,,,
    just wondered,,,,

Thumbs Up/Down

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Sorry I forgot to say what I also add to the soil for calcium. Crushed Mussel and Crawfish shells, I have been doin that for years now and it comes second nature when Im filling the bags. 2 tblspns per bag. They love that stuff, I collect them when walkin charlie at the beaches.
    HARMONY..
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 94/1
    Given: 8/0

I've had great results with the k-grow,, and M.G. out doors,,,
    this year was the bomb.... Oh... hell... ya,,,,
    never used it indoors tho,,,, yet,,,,
    things are fill'n up quick tho,,,,,
    looks like this winter is gona be as productive as last summer,,,,, whoo,,, hoo,,,
    well,,, if I don't get to lazy,,,, that is,,,,, hehee

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5891011121314151617181920212225 ... LastLast