Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 98/1
    Given: 123/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by nohibition View Post
    Can't than you enough bro.
    Went at them with my special tweezers this a.m. I figured by the time I get em' all they'll be on week 8. Arthritis makes it a bit of an ordeal.
    About my NL/TS clones...there are 7 survivors. One of each is doing nicely but way behind schedule. Should I keep the two nice ones for mothers or is it a possibility they are too stressed. They were cut Oct 2 and are about 5" tall at day 29 and look good. The other five are staying green but doing nothing.
    If you have the space for mothers, yes. Keep in mind they will need a bigger container which will limit you numbers, depending the size of containers you going to use.
    The TL/TS clones shouldn't be that stressed. I would watch the amount nutrients you are giving them and water between feedings. We use the same soil,(sunshine) and have notice to let them dry out a bit and they respond better/grow faster. but dont wait until the leaves drop because that is to dry and will cause stress to the plant.
    If you have the room, i would recommend getting a bigger container/smart pot..and writing down on paper everything you do to the plant..this helps me because i can't remember yesterday.. hope this help bro..peace

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,036/0
    Given: 1,031/0

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkey224 View Post
    If you have the space for mothers, yes. Keep in mind they will need a bigger container which will limit you numbers, depending the size of containers you going to use.
    The TL/TS clones shouldn't be that stressed. I would watch the amount nutrients you are giving them and water between feedings. We use the same soil,(sunshine) and have notice to let them dry out a bit and they respond better/grow faster. but dont wait until the leaves drop because that is to dry and will cause stress to the plant.
    If you have the room, i would recommend getting a bigger container/smart pot..and writing down on paper everything you do to the plant..this helps me because i can't remember yesterday.. hope this help bro..peace
    I can modify my veg cabinet to accommodate 2 Moms in 5 gal and 8 veg ending up in 3 gal.
    I hear ya, my memory is 512 Megs so I keep a journal for my grow.
    As for my hermie problem, I went over them all took about 3 1/2-4 hrs. Wrists, shoulders & neck are killing me. Will do same everyday and we'll see what happens. Only other concern is how the plants will react to being mauled everyday. I took some large sacs off and opened them up...no pollen so who knows.
    If you want to test your patience try plucking them little suckers when everything is so sticky. Fingers smell great though.
    Light leak temp fixed.
    Peace bro
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    I return to the earth and I am embraced.I am Cannabis
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

NL/TS udate: Good News
    Day 33 and it seems the girls are gonna be fine. After my nanner hunt went astray and I also removed who knows how many bracts from all my plants (my bad) every one seems none the worse for wear. They where also flushed (twice) because I thought I had a nute problem. It turns out the problem is isolated to one TS and although the problem still exists she appears to be keeping up. Dunno what the issue is. Leaves are showing signs of zinc deficiency and aren't nice and soft. Some crinkling but mostly a color issue.
    Having problems uploading pics, tried with pics that I previously uploaded and get same message, not a valid image. Mamma has radiation today she's starting second week (has 33 days total) so when we get back from city I'll try again.
    When I figure it out I'll post pics of affected TS.
    Anyway may have added a week or so to time frame but it looks like they'll survive my mistake.
    7 clones survived. Have one TS and one NL that are thriving (mothers)
    Peace
    Last edited by nohibition; 11-04-2013 at 11:18 AM.
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Update; TS NL day 35 just random pics

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0479.JPG 
Views:	16 
Size:	559.9 KB 
ID:	56477Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0487.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	534.3 KB 
ID:	56478Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0486.JPG 
Views:	15 
Size:	496.5 KB 
ID:	56479Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0492.JPG 
Views:	14 
Size:	642.0 KB 
ID:	56480Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0488.JPG 
Size:	572.1 KB 
ID:	56481Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0489.JPG 
Views:	15 
Size:	567.7 KB 
ID:	56482Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0490.JPG 
Views:	11 
Size:	586.1 KB 
ID:	56483Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0491.JPG 
Views:	10 
Size:	571.0 KB 
ID:	56484
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 94/1
    Given: 8/0

man,, their gona ,,, fill out,,, sweet,,, Oh,,, ya,,,
    nice,,,,

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 538/2
    Given: 315/0

Looking good -- they should fill out nicely. 35 days is what? 5 weeks, right? So another 3 to go. Plenty of time for them to fill in.
    I do not fail -- I succeed at finding out what does not work.

Flowering Member keepitmedicated's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 946/2
    Given: 2,110/4

nice plants man. Gonna be sweet in a short couple of weeks.
    HARMONY..
    When we lose the right to be different
    We lose the privilage to be free
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 564/0
    Given: 1,294/1

looking good brother keep up the good work
    “The legalization of marijuana is not a dangerous experiment – the prohibition is the experiment, and it has failed dramatically, with millions of victims all around the world.”
    Sebastian Marincolo

Thumbs Up/Down

Thanx,
    After all this time of growing all I had were my basics. You guys helping me get dialed in (a long way to go) makes a huge difference. Helping me help my wife, domino effect. By the way Mamma says to thank everyone for their kind thoughts (and those fat sparkley NLs).
    Peace
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

NL and TS clones
    These cuttings where done Oct 29th and took forever to get legs (Grower ignorance). I was going to toss them for awhile, glad I didn't. Just the pics of better ones here the rest have pretty poor root development. The wide shot is all of them with some unknown indicas I cracked to try mainlining.

Name:	PK clones and unknowns.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	236.8 KB 
ID:	56521Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PK TS clone.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	370.3 KB 
ID:	56522Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Peak NL clone.JPG 
Size:	550.2 KB 
ID:	56523Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Peak TS clone.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	147.0 KB 
ID:	56524
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Day 45 Pics Keep getting my day# wrong, I thik 45 is correct.
    Threw in some pics of the unknowns to show how wide leaves are.
    Camera date is wrong

Name:	Peak TS 45 days.JPG 
Views:	17 
Size:	613.7 KB 
ID:	56595Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Orphan Indica.JPG 
Size:	477.9 KB 
ID:	56596Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Orphan indica 2.JPG 
Size:	510.6 KB 
ID:	56597Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Peak NL3 45 days.JPG 
Size:	612.9 KB 
ID:	56598Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Peak NL 45 days.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	694.3 KB 
ID:	56599Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Peak NL clone.JPG 
Size:	550.2 KB 
ID:	56600Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Peak NL Orphan Indica.jpg 
Size:	177.1 KB 
ID:	56601Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Peak TS2 45 days.JPG 
Size:	604.4 KB 
ID:	56602
    Last edited by nohibition; 11-13-2013 at 09:35 AM.
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

You should have topped the TS's to try to make an even canopy with those NL's. Your yeild would have been better on the NL's, Any way to move them up to the lights where the TS's are hangin out enjoyin the lumens? Very nice lookin plants man how are those texadaskunks smellin. They look like they are gonna have one huge main cola. Gonna try 2 next garden topped and scrogged of course. Great job though man. K.I.M.
    HARMONY..
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by keepitmedicated View Post
    You should have topped the TS's to try to make an even canopy with those NL's. Your yeild would have been better on the NL's, Any way to move them up to the lights where the TS's are hangin out enjoyin the lumens? Very nice lookin plants man how are those texadaskunks smellin. They look like they are gonna have one huge main cola. Gonna try 2 next garden topped and scrogged of course. Great job though man. K.I.M.
    Top TS: Duly noted
    I keep my plants on crates so I can just pull the crates from under TS to even out height. Will do asap. The TS are doing well, the colas would be much bigger if I hadn't screwed up (the nanner hunt) I ended up removing healthy bud sights (?) The terminal buds on branches are really nice.

The NL are really heavy as well, yield should be good. Keep in mind I have rarely hit the 2 oz per plant mark so I'd be excited if that became the norm. Have a nice potential mother from each strain, but with cancer care etc. I haven't had time to modify my veg cabinet.

Thanx K.I.M. Ty has made a noticeable difference in my grow and my knowledge.
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

Thats What TY is all about man. Makin sure we all can have the best cannabis for medication and recreation use. Your doing a bang up job man. Keep em sticky. K.I.M.
    HARMONY..
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down

Feeding new mothers
    Tooooo many plants in veg cab. Had to move 5 clones to 12/12 motel. There are 5 orphaned indicas in veg cab and 2 mothers. One NL and One TS. My plants get adjustments to nutes every week. What week should I be feeding the mothers. They are really nice at present, no signs of any issues at all. Using GH 3 part in veg cab and Plant life with feeding schedule in 12/12. (ie: week 1 through week 8)

Peace
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

Day 52 and all the girls have turned into gorgeous grownups .
    The leaves on the TS have all gone purple but pistils still haven't started to color.
    The NL are now starting to go red (pistils) and trichome production is impressive (in my experience) on both strains.

Had to trim for Mamma so I opted to build a bath and tried water curing.
    I filled a 18 liter pail and let it stand for 48 hrs. then Phd to 7.0.
    I placed an aquarium pump in the bottom of pail and then installed a damper about 12" from the top to reduce water turbulence. Took some lower buds and did a quick trim then into the water with another damper on top to hold mind altering substance under water. Tic toc tic toc...24 hrs later removed bud and placed it on a shamwow for a few minutes and then into dehydrator for 6-8 hrs. The end result was still green (short bath) and had a mild flat taste and smelled like ditch weed.
    I have asthma and coughing has"always" been an issue. I've never been able to use a bong. Smooth tasteless smoke, absolutely no coughing with big deep tokes. Potency was very good considering the plants still have two weeks to go.
    The water in the pail was milky in color like skim milk. All of my personal will be done this way in future. Had to sacrifice taste, smell and appearance but...no coughing YEA. Also had a profound affect on my asthma my chest has been clear for a 2 days. That was the NL. TS goes into the pipe when we get home from Cancer Care today.

Peace all
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

NL and TS bud shots or at least an attempt Day 54(?)

Name:	DSCN0546.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	181.9 KB 
ID:	56763Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0532.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	93.7 KB 
ID:	56764Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0533.jpg 
Size:	84.8 KB 
ID:	56765Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0535.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	87.0 KB 
ID:	56766Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0536.jpg 
Size:	124.1 KB 
ID:	56767Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0538.jpg 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	56768Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0539.jpg 
Size:	182.1 KB 
ID:	56769Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0540.jpg 
Size:	208.2 KB 
ID:	56770Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0541.jpg 
Size:	178.2 KB 
ID:	56771Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0542.jpg 
Size:	163.5 KB 
ID:	56772Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0543.jpg 
Size:	128.8 KB 
ID:	56773Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0544.jpg 
Size:	223.1 KB 
ID:	56774Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0545.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	207.4 KB 
ID:	56775
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

Also had a profound affect on my asthma my chest has been clear for a 2 days.
    This reminds me of an ignorant AP article I read a few years ago whining about the things you could get a med card for, then listed things like Nausea, Asthma, Insomnia, Pain... that Cannabis is known to be quite useful for.

Did you know doctors prescribe codeine syrup for coughs too? What a scandal!

Glad it worked well for you
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down

lookin good.
    HARMONY..
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down

It has always worked for my asthma, weed acts as a natural brochodilator. The problem has always been the coughing which can be an issue if you're asthmatic, The water cure doesn't make me cough so I can get it in there.
    I'm sure there are many draw backs to water curing and I regret the sacrifice that has to be made but in the end I'm after positive medical effects.

We have been smoking the TS since yesterday and the result is pretty much the same without the couch lock effect. Keeping in mind that this grow has some time to go yet, I'm pretty excited to see what the end result will be. I have decided to air cure 50% of my TS for socializing. Radiation is starting to bother Mamma's throat so hers will be 50% water cure as well. It's a trade off.
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

Hows it taste so far. Flavor is a big thing for me. Likes my tasty pot. Right now its the TTxNL for flavor for my last harvest. Nice subtle piney taste.
    HARMONY..
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by keepitmedicated View Post
    Hows it taste so far. Flavor is a big thing for me. Likes my tasty pot. Right now its the TTxNL for flavor for my last harvest. Nice subtle piney taste.
    I can see already that with some experimenting you could probably retain "some" taste. This was a first time thing. I think you could actually flavor your meds in dehydrator.

After 24 hr soak the buds where still green, smelled like ditch weed and looked the same. Bud it smoked really nice and had good kick.

These where some small terminal buds off lower plant and based on that I'm happy so far.

OH OH Mamma just came out of shower with a big handful of hair (chemo/RT). Got some consoling to do...
    Nohibition

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 98/1
    Given: 123/0

Plants are looking good bro..I'm glad its working out for you!

Thumbs Up/Down

Hey sparkey where ya been? Thanx without the help of you and others...who knows

Sent from my LG-P705g using Tapatalk
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

I can see already that with some experimenting you could probably retain "some" taste. This was a first time thing. I think you could actually flavor your meds in dehydrator.
    Some of the essences are going to be more water soluble than others and you'll lose them, but you'll also leech out chlorophyll and sugars.

After you remove it from the water, and there are water cures that go for a week - changing the water daily, you will want to dry that bud immediately and the dehydrator you mentioned finds itself in a rare circumstance where it is acceptable to use it with cannabis as the reasons for avoiding quick drying have pretty much been removed.

Just don't toast 'em to a crispy dried out state.

I would suggest you read up on water curing before doing a large amount though, just to make sure you've got everything going optimally
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast