Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,036/0
    Given: 1,031/0

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Sounds sound to me. I always listen to people who make sense. Thanks again for your input. Couple of picks . Tall 3 are TS and other 3 are NL from MikeJ.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CAM00275.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	290.1 KB 
ID:	55944Oct 14th

Name:	CAM00273.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	207.7 KB 
ID:	55945Oct 9th
    Last edited by nohibition; 10-15-2013 at 03:42 PM.
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    I return to the earth and I am embraced.I am Cannabis
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 564/0
    Given: 1,294/1

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

looking good brother keep it up
    “The legalization of marijuana is not a dangerous experiment – the prohibition is the experiment, and it has failed dramatically, with millions of victims all around the world.”
    Sebastian Marincolo

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 98/1
    Given: 123/0

Quote Originally Posted by nohibition View Post
    Sounds sound to me. I always listen to people who make sense. Thanks again for your input. Couple of picks Oct 9th and Oct 14th. Tall 3 are TS and other 3 are NL from MikeJ. Oh No I screwed up and hit thumbs down, can I fix that. sooorrryyy

Name:	CAM00275.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	290.1 KB 
ID:	55944Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CAM00273.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	207.7 KB 
ID:	55945
    thumbs down..it totally cool bro..plants look great! What kind of wattage is your HPS lamp? and also, are you running a fan?
    if it was me bro, and im not a master grower by any means. I usually put my smaller plants in the middle and my taller plants on the sides, better light penetration for your side branching. and i keep my fan blowing just above my canopy just under my light. plus, a smaller fan blowing under my canopy just enough to make them dance..your plants look great, keep up the great work. let me know how that TS is, that sounds like a awesome strain! peace, sparkey

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkey224 View Post
    thumbs down..it totally cool bro..plants look great! What kind of wattage is your HPS lamp? and also, are you running a fan?
    if it was me bro, and im not a master grower by any means. I usually put my smaller plants in the middle and my taller plants on the sides, better light penetration for your side branching. and i keep my fan blowing just above my canopy just under my light. plus, a smaller fan blowing under my canopy just enough to make them dance..your plants look great, keep up the great work. let me know how that TS is, that sounds like a awesome strain! peace, sparkey
    Sorry about thumbs down accidental (fixed). Have new 600w digital w/cooltube. (still have old 1000w iron core) 2 fans and one is where you said. Your on the money with plant position just set them like that for pic. Have a prob with leaves cupping and twisting on TS only (sativa). I was thinking it was because of my big fan was too close or... had a thrip and fungus gnat problem (remedied) maybe too much neem interfering with leaves ability to transpire. Any thoughts on that?
    Gotta take Mamma to daughters for coffee. I appreciate the help.
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    Nohibition

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Sorry about thumbs down accidental (fixed). Have new 600w digital w/cooltube. (still have old 1000w iron core) 2 fans and one is where you said. Your on the money with plant position just set them like that for pic. Have a prob with leaves cupping and twisting on TS only (sativa). I was thinking it was because of my big fan was too close or... had a thrip and fungus gnat problem (remedied) maybe too much neem interfering with leaves ability to transpire. Any thoughts on that?
    Gotta take Mamma to daughters for coffee. I appreciate the help.
    i actually have my c-99 cupping a little bit and i think its from heat..usually, when the edges of my fan leaves at the top of the plant starts curling upward its due to having the plant to close to the light. raise the light a little bit..i keep mine, (depending on temps 76-78). about 14' to 16' to the top canopy..
    I'm in the same boat with fungas and gnat problem in veg. I'm using sunshine mix #4 and i think its due to the humidty being too high in veg.
    I never had this gnat/fungas problem until i moved my veg area(smaller) to a different area of my house. now it takes them longer to dry out. it helped when i change to smart pots and added a second fan in veg.
    Coffee sounds good...i need to make some!
    Last edited by Sparkey224; 10-15-2013 at 05:37 PM. Reason: forgot the second part of the question

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkey224 View Post
    i actually have my c-99 cupping a little bit and i think its from heat..usually, when the edges of my fan leaves at the top of the plant starts curling upward its due to having the plant to close to the light. raise the light a little bit..i keep mine, (depending on temps 76-78). about 14' to 16' to the top canopy..
    I'm in the same boat with fungas and gnat problem in veg. I'm using sunshine mix #4 and i think its due to the humidty being too high in veg.
    I never had this gnat/fungas problem until i moved my veg area(smaller) to a different area of my house. now it takes them longer to dry out. it helped when i change to smart pots and added a second fan in veg.
    Coffee sounds good...i need to make some!
    Yep my clone/veg cabinet is fairly confined and that's where the prob started. Put some ladybugs, potato pcs and used neem. I was careless with some soil that should have been removed from my tub under the cabinet. I use sunshine mix #4 as well. Fans adjusted, light raised.
    Smart pots?
    Starting to bud NL have twice as many sites as TS.
    The more we learn the more we have to pay forward...
    Last edited by nohibition; 10-15-2013 at 05:57 PM.
    Nohibition

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Yep my clone/veg cabinet is fairly confined and that's where the prob started. Put some ladybugs, potato pcs and used neem. I was careless with some soil that should have been removed from my tub under the cabinet. I use sunshine mix #4 as well. Fans adjusted, light raised.
    Smart pots?
    Starting to bud NL have twice as many sites as TS.
    The more we learn the more we have to pay forward...
    Ok cool..i need to check out neem..thx..
    Smart pots is that cloth breathable fabric shaped into a pot..I love them..and they're reusable too..i started off 7 gallon but thats too big for me..i stick with the 5 gallon size..i only run 4 in veg and 4 in flower..600watt hps flower and veg 125 watt t-5 4 bulb.. similar to your set-up..
    Peaks NL is very good your going to like it bro..Im interested in the TS that your growing..Im totally sativa all the way..been wanting to try that one and the sweet skunk..but the odor is crazy..even with a carb..

Flowering Member keepitmedicated's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 946/2
    Given: 2,110/4

Gonna be cracking my TS seeds after this C-99 run probebly. Should be able to start and finish some small plants before I need to get my next round of outdoor plants started. Cant wait to see how they flower out for you, This is the first thread that I have seen this strain. Stay cool All K.I.M.
    HARMONY..
    When we lose the right to be different
    We lose the privilage to be free
    Nelson Mandela

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by keepitmedicated View Post
    Gonna be cracking my TS seeds after this C-99 run probebly. Should be able to start and finish some small plants before I need to get my next round of outdoor plants started. Cant wait to see how they flower out for you, This is the first thread that I have seen this strain. Stay cool All K.I.M.
    yeah KIM..i have to been wanting to see this strain..looks like nohibition going to have a nice yield on that TS... I'm going to order soon but i'm going to hold on to this cindy for a bit..she is absolutely amazing..i was excited when you and Lostfrog kicked off the grow competition.. peace..sparkey

Thumbs Up/Down

I'm curious about c-99. I get the impression Peak has this strain but I haven't seen it on his site. Next order will be sweet skunk for Mamma. Going to see how much kick the NL has first, she's an indica lover and I'm all about sativa. I want to see how the TS is for my pain issues first. To be honest I haven't been paying a lot of attention to what I call the more exotic strains. Went through the Big Book of Buds a couple of years ago and toooo much input. Since I discovered Peak I've stayed with him. Several grows of Skunk Berry/Northernberry, took lots of picks but didn't tag 'em so not sure what's what. I grew them in my homemade NFT system Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bscap0000.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	168.8 KB 
ID:	55956and except for frying the first grow Mamma was a happy girl.
    On another note...I also have about 40-50 bag seeds (all from same source). They are very small seeds. Pistils go 70% red at 5 1/2 weeks so (what the hell) I cut them down and was completely surprised at potency. Have no idea what strain is but I have a lot of seeds left.
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

Default NL TS update

Update
    Peak Texada Skunk 12/12 15 days

Name:	CAM00284.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	283.7 KB 
ID:	55972Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CAM00283.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	341.8 KB 
ID:	55973
    Peak Northern Lights 12/12 15 days

Name:	CAM00286.jpg 
Size:	268.3 KB 
ID:	55970Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CAM00285.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	256.6 KB 
ID:	55971
    I finally figured it out...the cupping leaves (NL) is being caused by the fan. I separated one plant and put the fan near it over night and leaves where cupped in a.m.

Clones...
    5 of 12 NL have legs at 15 days other 7 zip
    all 12 TS at 15 days zip, nada.
    When all my clones where successful I was growing upstairs, nice and warm.
    Downstairs they get heat from above but I think I need a heating pad under because the room temp is cooler. DUHHHH

Some how I ended up posting a bunch of duplicate pics and can't figure out how to delete them in edit
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CAM00287.jpg 
Size:	258.9 KB 
ID:	55969  
    Last edited by nohibition; 10-17-2013 at 03:09 PM. Reason: screwed up
    Nohibition

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 206/0
    Given: 692/1

lookin very nice bro

Thumbs Up/Down

Thanks H&W420...I put some 1-1/2" foil back rigid insulation under my clones to see if that will help for now.
    If they don't take I'll have to crack some of the unknowns. Don't know what they are but ready at 5 1/2 weeks and at 7 1//2 I can see seeds starting (????)
    I also took a chance and removed all cupped fan leaves from the one TS.
    Nohibition

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

They are looking good man..

Thumbs Up/Down

I like how the Northern lights is looking. Pretty compact plant eh, Has it stretched alot like the other peak strains txnl,ns,sb? Im startin to think that I should have those NL's in my line up. Make em sticky K.I.M.
    HARMONY..
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down

I like how the Northern lights is looking. Pretty compact plant eh, Has it stretched alot like the other peak strains txnl,ns,sb? Im startin to think that I should have those NL's in my line up. Make em sticky K.I.M.

My CFLs are getting pretty old so I do get some stretching in veg cab (TS). I haven't changed them because I figure some stretching will make it easier to get clones. The NLs did not stretch much, are compact with very heavy branching. I could add some Plant Life Super B+. It causes an increase in height.
    TS is a Sativa dominant strain so they took off like crazy. You can see the height diff in pics. Both strains are getting the same tea so next set I may mix specifically for each, but I'll have to do some reading and get some advise first. Also I may water cure some of my TS to see if the theory about potency/yield holds any truth. Sounds like you get a much cleaner, smoother end product.
    I've grown NS and SB awhile back and I don't remember a stretching issue.
    Last edited by nohibition; 10-18-2013 at 12:24 PM.
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

Update pics Peak NL & TS at 21 days

Name:	Peak NL 21 days.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	660.2 KB 
ID:	56036Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Peak TS 21 days.JPG 
Size:	579.1 KB 
ID:	56037Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0459.JPG 
Size:	575.5 KB 
ID:	56038
    Too embarrassed to post pics of clones Cut on Oct 2. 48 cuttings, 24 males 12 each. (what are the odds) 4 NL clones rooted the rest are taking FOREVER!
    Last edited by nohibition; 10-21-2013 at 01:40 PM.
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 94/1
    Given: 8/0

sweet,,,, their lookn,,, good,,, like,,, hell,,,,
    yer gona have some ,,, sweet,,, x-mas weed man,,,,, oh,,, ya,,,

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 564/0
    Given: 1,294/1

there looking good brother keep it up
    “The legalization of marijuana is not a dangerous experiment – the prohibition is the experiment, and it has failed dramatically, with millions of victims all around the world.”
    Sebastian Marincolo

Thumbs Up/Down

Correction, the pics are day 19. 21 was the date...duhhhhh
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 367/0
    Given: 254/0

Very nice indeed.
    I wish it was bong time

I'm up to 15 strains, and lovin' it:

1. Black Diamond OG Kush
    2. Cannatonic
    3. Purple Kush
    . Hippie Headband (2 phenotypes but not sure what to label them)
    5. Skunk Berry (both Skunk and Blueberry phenotypes)
    6. LA Confidential
    7. OG Kush
    8. Rockstar
    9. OG Ghost Train x Haze #1
    10. Sunshine Daydream
    11. Temple
    12. Pure Kush X Uzbek Hash
    13. C99
    14. Purps
    15. Rockstar Kush

Thumbs Up/Down

I like the structure of those TexadaSkunks. Gonna do a couple of them before starting the next years outdoor run. Are they pretty good feeders? Keep at em man lookin good K.I.M.
    HARMONY..
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down

I like the structure of those TexadaSkunks. Gonna do a couple of them before starting the next years outdoor run. Are they pretty good feeders? Keep at em man lookin good K.I.M.
    The TS doesn't need as much as the NL. I mix every other day and NL takes 2 ltrs per plant while the TS could probably get by
    with 1 1/2. I might set the 1000w up also, with the mixed grow, I can't drop my 600w down on the TS.
    NL are Stretchy girls.
    I'm not sure if I completely understand "phenotype" but if I'm correct this is what causes the difference in plants of the same strain. One NL is 4 or 5 inches taller than the other two. Same with TS. I rotate plants every day so it's not a hot spot. Is my logic flawed?
    Nohibition

420grower

plants of the same strain often are taller/ shorter it is just in the genes,it also has everything to do with consistent watering/fertilizing,air to root ect.Indoor growing is all about trying very hard to recreate the outside conditions(less rain)
    Your plants are doing well,been a really nice thread to follow,peace

Thumbs Up/Down

Thanx 420grower...another question.
    One of my TS is showing a zinc def. on new growth. Should I flush with clear water and cut her food in 1/2 or flush and full feeding?
    Nohibition

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast