Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,036/0
    Given: 1,031/0

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Post Cracked my NL and TS Aug 29th

I cracked 6 NL and 6 TS from MJ on Aug 29th, (100%). Vegged under flo til Oct 2, then under 600w HPS. Some are starting to show today and so far I'm looking at 3 male NL and one possibly two male TS. OK with me I only need a mother from each. Took 4 cuttings from btm of each which are all doing ok except left covers on too long and just caught a mold problem in time. Had a thrip problem when vegging and used Einsteins Oil, worked well. Cleaned cabinet out before I put clones in. All is good in the garden today.
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    I return to the earth and I am embraced.I am Cannabis
    Nohibition

420grower

subscribed,lol,lets see this little garden,we love a good grow here at TY,peace

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 94/1
    Given: 8/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

sweet,,,,,

Thumbs Up/Down

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

here ya go 420grower. Check out light hanger.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CAM00273.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	207.7 KB 
ID:	55799Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CAM00270.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	235.6 KB 
ID:	55800Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CAM00271.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	147.1 KB 
ID:	55801Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CAM00272.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	123.7 KB 
ID:	55802
    Last edited by nohibition; 10-07-2013 at 07:02 PM.
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    Nohibition

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 206/0
    Given: 691/1

nice light hanger .i was( blind )and couldent tell wat it was .lol

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 367/0
    Given: 254/0

Lookin' good, and best of luck.

I have some Peak beans, too, that are itchin' to be cracked.
    I wish it was bong time

I'm up to 15 strains, and lovin' it:

1. Black Diamond OG Kush
    2. Cannatonic
    3. Purple Kush
    . Hippie Headband (2 phenotypes but not sure what to label them)
    5. Skunk Berry (both Skunk and Blueberry phenotypes)
    6. LA Confidential
    7. OG Kush
    8. Rockstar
    9. OG Ghost Train x Haze #1
    10. Sunshine Daydream
    11. Temple
    12. Pure Kush X Uzbek Hash
    13. C99
    14. Purps
    15. Rockstar Kush

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 564/0
    Given: 1,294/1

lol hows that light hanger work ?
    “The legalization of marijuana is not a dangerous experiment – the prohibition is the experiment, and it has failed dramatically, with millions of victims all around the world.”
    Sebastian Marincolo

Thumbs Up/Down

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

it's just a venetian blind mounted to ceiling. Light is hung on loops so I can slide the light along it's length. Use a quality blind for big lights. I use the cheap plastic blinds for my flos (pic attached) With my flos I can tilt blinds to accommodate variation in plant height. I picked my blinds up from a restaurant reno. High quality and free.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0008.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	207.4 KB 
ID:	55815
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 94/1
    Given: 8/0

sweet,,,,, pretyt cool man,,,,,

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 12/0
    Given: 7/0

Haha, that is pretty ingenious! I'd be worried using cheap blinds for an HPS but you seem to have scored some good quality ones. Looking forward to seeing those NL develop, I'll be starting some of my own soon.

Flowering Member keepitmedicated's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 946/2
    Given: 2,110/4

Cool Idea keepin it green way cool recycling. I have some Texada Skunk seeds to and will grow em next year so goodto see a preview of what im gonna have. The TT x NL is pretty damn tasty Might I add and if the TS grow anything like it your gonna have some big flowers on them. Subbed gonna have to keep an eye on this. STaycool K.I.M.
    HARMONY..
    When we lose the right to be different
    We lose the privilage to be free
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down

Don't know if this belongs here but...

Name:	BellaMunchies.JPG 
Views:	30 
Size:	1.60 MB 
ID:	55822
    Nohibition

Flowering Member keepitmedicated's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 946/2
    Given: 2,110/4

My charlie likesto eat the fan leafs when I have to pluck em.
    HARMONY..
    When we lose the right to be different
    We lose the privilage to be free
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down

Update: Cracked my NL and TS Aug 29th.Had to take out 3 NL and 3 TS (males) all the rest are happy girls, had to raise light. Removed the male clones, the female NL clones wilted seriously over night but TS all standing tall. Think the NL's got too warm. Misted them with pH'd water this morning. Will add a little N in a few days maybe. Had really lousy luck the last few times I did cuttings so I've got my fingers crossed. My wife will be starting Chemo and Radiation soon so need meds.
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

Question about lay bugs. We have a flood of them again this year. Is it true you can freeze them?
    Nohibition

420grower

don't know about freezing but cool temps will extend there life,certainly a site to give you that info,hope the garden is well,great set up,peace

Thumbs Up/Down

Ladybugs

Found this
    (Hippodamia convergens)
    Ladybugs can eat over 5,000 Aphids and other soft-bodied pests during their one-year life. They are one of the few beneficial insects that can be stored in the refrigerator for a few weeks, as long as they don't freeze or dry out. This allows you to use a few at a time, as needed. If Ladybugs tend to fly away, spraying their backs with a soda pop/water solution glues their wings shut for about a week.
    Letter from HC today, Have to have my Dr. sign another form because this is the first time he has recommended cannabis (????)
    Last edited by nohibition; 10-09-2013 at 03:57 PM.
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

i don't know about freeze them in your icebox but i no you can put them in your fridge
    “The legalization of marijuana is not a dangerous experiment – the prohibition is the experiment, and it has failed dramatically, with millions of victims all around the world.”
    Sebastian Marincolo

Thumbs Up/Down

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

NL and TS Oct 9. NL front. TS behind

Name:	nl-ts small.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	358.4 KB 
ID:	55844
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

nice brother keep it up
    Sebastian Marincolo

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 50/0
    Given: 5/0

Speaking of ladybugs... 1000 beetles is enough to treat a 550 sq. ft. area. Also females can lay up to a thousand eggs which will hatch within 4 days.

Thumbs Up/Down

Having concerns about clones...when I started growing I had Nebula clones from a friend and I couldn't do anything wrong. I had clones everywhere and I stayed with this strain for three yrs.. I eventually grew the Nebula out and didn't grow for several months. I started up again when I was given a pile of bag seed. Suddenly I couldn't get a cutting to grow no matter what I did. I had so many seeds I just started from scratch every grow. Now I have 12 NL and 12 TS clones about a week old and I'm wondering when I should start them on nutes. PH? How much of what? I use PlantLIfe nutes and have some GH 3 part, some Vitamax (Grotek). In the beginning I used PH'd water for two weeks and then light GH micro and GH grow and all was well. Now I can't seem to get it right.
    Last edited by nohibition; 10-10-2013 at 12:16 PM.
    Nohibition

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 98/1
    Given: 123/0

Quote Originally Posted by nohibition View Post
    Having concerns about clones...when I started growing I had Nebula clones from a friend and I couldn't do anything wrong. I had clones everywhere and I stayed with this strain for three yrs.. I eventually grew the Nebula out and didn't grow for several months. I started up again when I was given a pile of bag seed. Suddenly I couldn't get a cutting to grow no matter what I did. I had so many seeds I just started from scratch every grow. Now I have 12 NL and 12 TS clones about a week old and I'm wondering when I should start them on nutes. PH? How much of what? I use PlantLIfe nutes and have some GH 3 part, some Vitamax (Grotek). In the beginning I used PH'd water for two weeks and then light GH micro and GH grow and all was well. Now I can't seem to get it right.
    Hey nohibition,
    In my set-up with clones, i always wait until i see new growth coming from the top of the clone and water one more time. then i add 1/2 teaspoon of bio grow per Gal. and feed her the next day. try not to over water/feed young rooted clones, if i do, they have slow growth and will give you problems in days to come. hope that helps and good luck..Sparkey

Thumbs Up/Down

Thanks Sparkey224
    May have screwed up. Saw roots on a couple of the NS yesterday so today I cleaned trays and gave them a light feeding with 2ml micro and 2ml grow (per gal) and turned up the lights. There are 12 NS and 12 TS so with any luck I can salvage my 15 pull a couple of mothers ad get my next set.
    Nohibition

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 98/1
    Given: 123/0

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by nohibition View Post
    Thanks Sparkey224
    May have screwed up. Saw roots on a couple of the NS yesterday so today I cleaned trays and gave them a light feeding with 2ml micro and 2ml grow (per gal) and turned up the lights. There are 12 NS and 12 TS so with any luck I can salvage my 15 pull a couple of mothers ad get my next set.
    I think you should be fine. your plants look good.
    My method for clones is wait till the plant is at least 6 to 8 weeks in veg. It's hard for me to keep a mother because of space. But i find a better success rate (in my set-up) taking clones at that stage in veg. When i take my clones they are dipped in clonex and put directly into red solo cups and use a clear solo cup(upside down) for my dome..lol..i know it sounds crazy but it works for me. Wait for them to have new growth and bam, i'm ready.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast